Aunt Becky gets two months in jail!!!!!

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
What a bunch of shit, she gets two months and Hillary doesn't serve a day in the slammer ..

What a bunch of shit, she gets two months and Hillary doesn't serve a day in the slammer ..
When did Clinton go through a trial before a Judge and then get sentenced for a crime? Ya see the difference now, Bunky?

You do know Lori was guilty of a crime and Hillary was just investigated over and over by the ineffectual republicans and never had charges, right? I'm not saying I approve of her or the things she has done, but she is smarter than the average bear and those republicans investigating her were simply too damn dumb to get anything on her.

I don't get how there can be an 'admissions scandal' in colleges these days. Isn't the mantra now that everyone has the Constitutional right to free college?
Yes, but that is not the rule yet. Duh.

Yes, but if that is the goal, how can colleges place restrictions or conditions on admissions? Everyone who applies should get in.

Restricting people from top universities for something as unfair and obsolete as 'bad grades' seems elitist, racist, and un-Constitutional.

It's a shame that successfully prosecuting white collar crime costs so much and nets so little time served.
....they are not violent jackass murdering and beating/burning/etc--HUGE difference
..they didn't rob a pregnant lady at gunpoint

You do know Lori was guilty of a crime and Hillary was just investigated over and over by the ineffectual republicans and never had charges, right? I'm not saying I approve of her or the things she has done, but she is smarter than the average bear and those republicans investigating her were simply too damn dumb to get anything on her.
ineffectual republicans=the swamp

Lori Laughlin did commit fraud and she needs to do some time. :smoke: Her spoiled,entitled children aren't any better than anyone else's children. :smoke:

It's a shame that successfully prosecuting white collar crime costs so much and nets so little time served.
....they are not violent jackass murdering and beating/burning/etc--HUGE difference
..they didn't rob a pregnant lady at gunpoint
Doesn't matter what they did, rich people get off easy.
like OJ
It's so common that the rich get off for serious crimes that it makes big news when someone important has to serve time.

Forum List

Back