August 8, 2022.....A Day That Will Live In Infamy

It's too early to say.....but I think the Democrats have finally sealed their doom.

View attachment 679519
The response from the GOP is beginning:

This is a day of infamy for the rule of law in this country. Apparently Republicans are asserting that Trump is above the law. That is what Trump is claiming. That he can break the law2 with impunity with no consequences. Trump is the one who wants to turn this into a third world country. Trump and his supporters are the criminals. The difference between this and Watergate is that a federal judge issued a search warrant. So much for Trump cooperating.

I don't know it. But I have no reason to believe it was not on the up and up.
  • Every president takes home papers, many of them special and confidential.
  • They raided Trump's home looking for a paper while he was away breaking into his safe even while forcing everyone home to leave.
  • They never raided Hillary's home despite her losing/destroying 30,000 government files and hard drives with suspicion she was influence peddling.
  • They haven't raided Hunter's homes despite clear evidence of him doing crack, possessing a felony weapon, and untoward seedy relationships with foreign governments paying him millions of dollars for no good reason and being involved with his father the POTUS.
Yep, everything sure looks like its on the up and up. :smoke:

I don't live on my knees unlike you at Pride Parades or BLM marches you silly faggot

You are likely homophobic.
Not all gay people are flamers. You have an irrational fear of homosexuals. Perhaps you fear your own desires?

Listen to your own.....
Easy now...I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spinless, big mouth pieces of shit that ever were. Come on man...they didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christians cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christians. The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....Sad but true.

This is a day of infamy for the rule of law in this country. Apparently Republicans are asserting that Trump is above the law. That is what Trump is claiming. That he can break the law2 with impunity with no consequences. Trump is the one who wants to turn this into a third world country. Trump and his supporters are the criminals. The difference between this and Watergate is that a federal judge issued a search warrant. So much for Trump cooperating.
Oh fuck off, your party came up with the russian collusion lie to take down a sitting president.

You can't name or prove a single law Trump broke.

You people have been doing this for at least 6 years now. It's disgusting we have human beings that degenerate living among us.

I seriously doubt that. But if it makes you feel better to think that...drive on.
My first question is why did they do it when he was in NYC?
What are they hiding?

What is Trump hiding? The FBI is not bound by Trump's schedule.

The judge issuing the warrant was a hair sniffing alphabet pedo lobbiest and close personal friend and associate of Jeff Epstein, Obama and Biden.

Hair sniffers gotta sniff hair and groom and protect other hair sniffers and groomers so they can sniff hair and groom.

The judge issuing the warrant was a hair sniffing alphabet pedo lobbiest and close personal friend and associate of Jeff Epstein, Obama and Biden.

Hair sniffers gotta sniff hair and groom and protect other hair sniffers and groomers so they can sniff hair and groom.

So says you piece of shit. Your ass needs to be groomed with a claw.

How do you tell anything? And if it looks OK to you on the surface from far away, is that the extent of your interest?

When the warrants are being served, looking at the surface is all you can do.

Once the warrant is served, then we can see what it was all about.

Forum List

Back