August 8, 2022.....A Day That Will Live In Infamy

It was a legal search warrant. And executed properly, as far as I can tell.
LOL. Yeah, like the House can abuse their power in any way they see fit and it's all legal. Well, let's not forget that come January 2023 there will be a new Sheriff running the House and they will be able to abuse their power in any way they see fit and it will all be legal. Pelosi and the left claim that no one is above the law but that simply isn't true because they are above the law in being able to abuse their power for political gain and so to will the Republican House after the midterms. The House is above the law.

This raid was clearly an attack on freedom, privacy, democracy, Disneyland, WWF, and grape snow cones. Democrats will be firing up the ovens soon.

LOL. Yeah, like the House can abuse their power in any way they see fit and it's all legal. Well, let's not forget that come January 2023 there will be a new Sheriff running the House and they will be able to abuse their power in any way they see fit and it will all be legal. Pelosi and the left claim that no one is above the law but that simply isn't true because they are above the law in being able to abuse their power for political gain and so to will the Republican House after the midterms. The House is above the law.

Independent---------------> No politician has ever been persecuted like Trump, and I seriously doubt that any politician from either side of the aisle could have survived it like he has. Were it me, I would go back to my great life and proclaim that I am not running for anything, and was leaving politics for the sake of my sanity, and my family.

That being said, I proclaim that if we don't hose these people out in November, we will hear Trump say that, and we will lose DeSantis too. If we can not remove them overwhelmingly after their handling of the economy AND their weaponization of Federal Law enforcement agencies, people on our side will realize that we will not be able to ever remove them. Oh, we will have rino's run for President, but nobody worth a damn will put their life, reputation, and family on the line to go through what Trump did. This is why November is sooooooo important along with other reasons------------->if we can not win handily with everything in our favor, our politicians will begin to waver, and their politicians will become more emboldened then they already are.

If I were his friend he took counsel from, I would tell him to give it up; not because I do not like him, but because I do! It is unfair that we rely on him to fix what is broken, and the man is in his 70s and very wealthy. His children and wife are being harassed also. We expect to much from 1, solitary man. Let the GOP step up, and if they refuse, get them out of there ASAP.

I predict that if the GOP does not hose them in November, the 2 leading candidates for the GOP nomination for President in 24; Trump and Desantis, will announce that they are NOT running. And who could blame them? When the other side is in total control, and things are this bad, if your side can not win then, they understand they probably can never win!

Yes, I know what I wrote will probably be unpopular, but honestly, what do expect them to do? If we don't show to remove the Leftists, or if we do show and can't remove them, then our people are in a very bad position. November IS the make or break decision time for a lot of people. Conservatives need remember that if for any reason, they decide not to show, what it means to the country, along with their children, and grandchildren!

If a judge signed fake warrants, then yes he should be impeached, disbarred and prosecuted.
If only it were that clean. The FBI attorney who intentionally altered predicate documents in obtaining the bogus FISA warrant on Papadopoulos got a slap on the wrist, and the judge issued an admonishment of the FBI. That was the extent of it, on with business as usual.

One thing for sure, it will be a long time till we have a more entertaining day on this forum than the Day The Trumpers heads all exploded at the same time

Independent---------------> No politician has ever been persecuted like Trump, and I seriously doubt that any politician from either side of the aisle could have survived it like he has. Were it me, I would go back to my great life and proclaim that I am not running for anything, and was leaving politics for the sake of my sanity, and my family.

That being said, I proclaim that if we don't hose these people out in November, we will hear Trump say that, and we will lose DeSantis too. If we can not remove them overwhelmingly after their handling of the economy AND their weaponization of Federal Law enforcement agencies, people on our side will realize that we will not be able to ever remove them. Oh, we will have rino's run for President, but nobody worth a damn will put their life, reputation, and family on the line to go through what Trump did. This is why November is sooooooo important along with other reasons------------->if we can not win handily with everything in our favor, our politicians will begin to waver, and their politicians will become more emboldened then they already are.

If I were his friend he took counsel from, I would tell him to give it up; not because I do not like him, but because I do! It is unfair that we rely on him to fix what is broken, and the man is in his 70s and very wealthy. His children and wife are being harassed also. We expect to much from 1, solitary man. Let the GOP step up, and if they refuse, get them out of there ASAP.

I predict that if the GOP does not hose them in November, the 2 leading candidates for the GOP nomination for President in 24; Trump and Desantis, will announce that they are NOT running. And who could blame them? When the other side is in total control, and things are this bad, if your side can not win then, they understand they probably can never win!

Yes, I know what I wrote will probably be unpopular, but honestly, what do expect them to do? If we don't show to remove the Leftists, or if we do show and can't remove them, then our people are in a very bad position. November IS the make or break decision time for a lot of people. Conservatives need remember that if for any reason, they decide not to show, what it means to the country, along with their children, and grandchildren!
The House will turn red. That's a pretty much for sure thing. And, that's a lot all by itself. I just don't think that Republicans will wrest control of the Senate this time around but probably will in 2024. They do have two weak candidates in Walker and Oz. It's not impossible but I wouldn't bet any money on it. I think Desantis will run regardless of anything. Joe gets older and older every day. The job really ages you fast and Biden started out in the hole on that one. So, no matter what happens in politics, I just don't see him making it to 2024. I'm not really a Trump supporter but the abuse of power by Democrats over the last few years has been astronomical. I seriously doubt that Trump is a boyscout but Americans really have to worry when one party abuses their power so much they round up their enemies, try them in a kangaroo court, and jail them. Democrats have turned us into Nazi Germany.

Thanks. I am sure you are cute too.

I doubt this raid was over a parking ticket. And if the FBI had proper warrants, it was not an unconstitutional search

It's legal if they didn't lie to get it, like they lied about the Russia disinformation coming from Hillary, that wasn't a valid warrant because they lied. See how that work? You don't, do you? Be honest

It's too early to say.....but I think the Democrats have finally sealed their doom.

Wishful thinking.

I'll believe it when I see it.
The Right has been threatening action for over 50 years now and so far nothing but whining.

My money is on the whining and inaction to continue.

Easy now...I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spinless, big mouth pieces of shit that ever were. Come on man...they didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christians cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christians. The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....Sad but true.

Regime Change
Although I think of you and Oddball as my brothers, in the past I have been a little reticent to buy into your commentaries about the FBI. I am hereby letting you know that recent events have caused me to reconsider.

While I don’t want to go too over the top, I feel compelled to acknowledge now that you were largely far more correct than I cared to see or admit. It may not be as deeply rooted as involving most of the line agents, but the fish does rot from the head down.

The FBI needs a good overhaul. And it needs it stat.

I don't know it. But I have no reason to believe it was not on the up and up.

Credibility LOST

Even if you do not like Trump, you would have to be incredibly biased, naive or ultra partisan to not see the pattern.

Trump has been investigated more than any American political entity in history including Nixon. And they have resulted in no charges.
And you still are on the "evil trump" bandwagon......

SMH

Forum List

Back