August 8, 2022.....A Day That Will Live In Infamy

So much drama out of Republicans

They dismiss Jan 6 as an act of tourism while the FBI investigating Trump is terrorism
I just hope this will wake up the republicans next year and they go after all the Democrats and prosecute everyone of them that has done wrong.

It's too early to say.....but I think the Democrats have finally sealed their doom.

View attachment 679519
The response from the GOP is beginning:

The Brown Shirts are out in full force. The left wants us all enslaved or dead and our children orphans

1660072733040192.jpg

They're getting Stalag 17 ready.

Last edited:
Infamy? Really. 2403 soul were lost on Dec 7, 1941 in the real day that lives in infamy. Not a single life was lost in the serving and execution of that search warrant on the failed Presidents home.

If the warrants were improper, I would be happy to see the judge impeached, disbarred and sent to prison.
Jews were sent to nazi concentration camps based on warrants legally signed by german judges

I just hope this will wake up the republicans next year and they go after all the Democrats and prosecute everyone of them that has done wrong.

The key point is proving they “done wrong” in a court of law

Republicans talk the talk but they don’t walk the walk

Infamy? Really. 2403 soul were lost on Dec 7, 1941 in the real day that lives in infamy. Not a single life was lost in the serving and execution of that search warrant on the failed Presidents home.
There are 2 documents in history that lay out the freedoms of the people first was Magna Carta next was our Bill of Rights. Democrats have sent us back to days of tyrannical oligarchy and King Brandon can go fuck himself. You can go fuck yourself too leftist stooge

The key point is proving they “done wrong” in a court of law

Republicans talk the talk but they don’t walk the walk

Unfortunately, this time you are absolutely correct.
Easy now...I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spinless, big mouth pieces of shit that ever were. Come on man...they didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christians cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christians. The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....Sad but true.

The fbi knew the russian collusion was a hoax on the first day. They still investigated it and let Hunter's laptop sit.

It's called "Tyranny" and it is here.....NOW.

We are all derelict in our Duties.
The Founding Fathers are rolling in their graves.

We also let the world down. People longing for freedom everywhere are in shock that Americans are falling so easily.

Forum List

Back