Attorney Says 4 Jan 6th “Agent Provocateurs” Have Been Identified

There’s also plenty of videos of these folks beating the crap out of police.

colfax_m
Trump thugs my ass. The Capital police let those folks in and greeted them like long lost friends.

The whole 1/6 circle jerk is all you lefty loons have to talk about. Most of those arrested were charged with trespassing. So you keep on with your circle jerk and I'll keep laughing at your stupid ass.

colfax_m
Trump thugs my ass. The Capital police let those folks in and greeted them like long lost friends.

The whole 1/6 circle jerk is all you lefty loons have to talk about. Most of those arrested were charged with trespassing. So you keep on with your circle jerk and I'll keep laughing at your stupid ass.
So all the video and photos of the police being beaten by the Trump thugs is fake?

You know he basically called you a gullible moron in a court of law for believing anything on his show...

... right?
There‘s a reason why FOX news is the most watched and trusted while you’re watching fake news channels that have jerkoffs, rapists, sexual assaulters, propagandists, liars, hoax promulgaters, and violators of journalistic ethics as hosts. Talk about gullible morons.

colfax_m
They weren't Trumps thugs you idiot. Trump told them to go peacefully to the Capital Buildings. I heard him say just that as did millions of others.

Idiots like you keep the 1/6 circle jerk going with your idiotic claims. I'd say the thugs were the Capital police who let them in. If they hadn't let them in the 1/6 idiocy wouldn't have happened. dumbass.

colfax_m
They weren't Trumps thugs you idiot. Trump told them to go peacefully to the Capital Buildings. I heard him say just that as did millions of others.

Idiots like you keep the 1/6 circle jerk going with your idiotic claims. I'd say the thugs were the Capital police who let them in. If they hadn't let them in the 1/6 idiocy wouldn't have happened. dumbass.
Definitely Trump’s thugs.

Well see when police are holding doors open and arm motioning you forward then that’s called “letting you in”. We know you feel we are seeing the video proof “incorrectly” and the truth does not match what you wish had happened so just stomp your feet, tantrum and screech out “Lies”

One of them he identified as “Redface 45.”
1638994049361.png

I think you may be on to something...or on something.

Huh? Who are you saying was the “self deployed” vigilante?
He says himself that he choose to go over there even though not on duty
“Self deployed” are his words and vigilante is a description of his decision and action.

He says himself that he choose to go over there even though not on duty
“Self deployed” are his words and vigilante is a description of his decision and action.
Blaming the victim. Gotcha.

colfax_m

some of them tried that defense that police let them in. But that doesnt work when crime are committed inside.

Blaming the victim. Gotcha.
Redirecting your question and contention when defeated does not work with thinkers
Police vigilantism. If he had rushed over while off duty to crack some BLM heads you all would pearl clutch to the fainting couch. Then set the couch on fire.

Redirecting your question and contention when defeated does not work with thinkers
Police vigilantism. If he had rushed over while off duty to crack some BLM heads you all would pearl clutchito the gaining couch. Then set the couch on fire.
He was there. In uniform. Fulfilling his role as law enforcement.

And for that he was torn from the line of police and beaten.

How is this his fault?

Forum List

Back