Attorney Says 4 Jan 6th “Agent Provocateurs” Have Been Identified

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
More and more will come out about the Feds involvement. And why Pelosi refused the Trump offer of the NG in the ays before January 6, 2021.

Joseph McBride, an attorney for several Jan 6th defendants, dropped a huge bomb on Tucker Carlson Tonight.

According to McBride, 4 Jan 6th “agent provocateurs” have been identified.

One of them he identified as “Redface 45.”

Redface was talking with law enforcement during the events on Jan 6th and even handed out weapons.

Some of those who received weapons have been charged for having and using them.

So... he has no proof to work with. Some still photo of a dude in red paint.

HE'S COVERED IN THERMITE PAINT!!!!

The truth is the left rules most of the government(the lower downs and middle management at the least) and fbi. That is why they let their thugs in the antifa destroy our stores, court houses and communities for half a year last year. January 6th was set up and staffed by their members to make the right look bad as the truth was too obverious to the population of this country. Need to lie to the people more and point fingers in the other direction.

If an organization used agent provocateurs who committed or encouraged crime, you must prosecute them. If you don't, you will become like Canada. Do you see any nation in the world who looks at Canada as a bastion of freedom or a nation to respect? We are getting crushed, a big warehouse for foreign made goods.

When you trample citizens rights the game is over...for everyone.

More and more will come out about the Feds involvement. And why Pelosi refused the Trump offer of the NG in the ays before January 6, 2021.

Joseph McBride, an attorney for several Jan 6th defendants, dropped a huge bomb on Tucker Carlson Tonight.
According to McBride, 4 Jan 6th “agent provocateurs” have been identified.
One of them he identified as “Redface 45.”
Redface was talking with law enforcement during the events on Jan 6th and even handed out weapons.
Some of those who received weapons have been charged for having and using them.

Yep:

Trump. Giuliani. Trump Jr. Lin Wood.

Hey dummy... why do your defendants keep going to prison?

OH , that's right. There are penalties for lying in court, but not on the Tucker show.

1638919315880.png

~S~

WEATHER53
Yes they were. They let them all in and were shaking hands and slapping backs. Lets not forget there were camera men there as well. They were carrying cameras, not phones. False flag anyone???

Tucker is probably the most intelligent and unbiased talk show host on cable TV now, and based on his ratings, he simply eats the other two competing failing networks and CNN and MSNBC and their embarrassing hosts alive. Which means people trust him more.

Now, there’s a couple issues I disagree with him on, nobody’s perfect. But I like him far more than Bill O‘Reilly who seemed a shallow, vain and arrogant man to me.

Tucker is probably the most intelligent and unbiased talk show host on cable TV now, and based on his ratings, he simply eats the other two competing failing networks and CNN and MSNBC and their embarrassing hosts alive. Which means people trust him more.

Now, there’s a couple issues I disagree with him on, nobody’s perfect. But I like him far more than Bill O‘Reilly who seemed a shallow, vain and arrogant man to me.
You know he basically called you a gullible moron in a court of law for believing anything on his show...

... right?

Forum List

Back