Attention pro BLM Democrats. Please stop insulting American history we always stood against racism even 100 years ago.

Republicans are STILL pushing hate and racism. And you're trying to rewrite history.

Europe and the rest of what today is the First World, ended slavery in 1834. The USA carried on with slavery for another 30 years and then fought a Civil War to try to preserve it.

100 years ago, black communities were being burned to the ground. The Tulsa Massacre. Black people couldn't vote, and were strictly segregated.

Yet you people still vote for this guy:

1679409482991.png

Slavery was a worldwide issue but the United States was one of the leaders of the world when it comes to history wrt to abolishing slavery. Black people owned slaves in America when white people owned slaves in America. Black people owned white people in North Africa when white Americans owned Black people in America.

The following statistics single-handedly destroys the BLM argument. It’s single-handedly destroys the nonsense “400 years a slave argument”

To the far left BLM supporters they can insult America all they want they can laugh all they want they’re hurting the country they need to stop doing what they’re doing. As a liberal Democrat I proudly stand by American history.

There was a time in the early 20th century when black workers at Ford were actually making a little bit more than white workers. That right there is American greatness.

View attachment 765833

There it is. Feel that that’s the feeling of American patriotism and facts destroying BLM. So many proud black men and proud white men by the masses worked for Ford motor company. And I am so proud that my dad worked at ford , my uncle worked at Ford by the way My late grandfather worked at Bethlehem steel and he was trained by a black man his boss in the 1940s. Well the auto industry and the steel industry single-handedly destroyed the” 400 years a slave argument.”

Where was Ethiopia in 1937? They had legalized slavery back then ironically fascist Italy ended it. Where was America in 1937 I’ll tell you where it was a glorious country where black folks and white folks were working prestigious jobs all over the country.

I wonder what it feels like to be a white man in this country and be against America so much that they support BLM. BLM has almost no support anymore btw…. it’s down to the hipsters , druggies the far left white people who are at the coffee shops… blm support is dwindling more and more as more Americans wake up.

How Ford Motor’s Equal Pay Policies Reduced Overall Labor Market Discrimination

Ford Employs African American Skilled Tradesmen and Management
One of the first automobile companies to hire African Americans and the first to offer an equal wage, Ford Motor Company continued to be one of the largest employers of African Americans. By this time Henry Ford hired salaried employees with better jobs. Starting with lower jobs in the foundries, African Americans climbed up the ladder to hold more important and successful positions. Over the next few decades, they would continue to play a more active part in the Ford Motor Company.

View attachment 765834

It was that vision of the great Henry Ford where he believed that the white man and black man could work together.

View attachment 765835

Facts are on the side of the pro Americans …..those propping up race division in this country those people often millionaire CEOs often corrupt people stealing money from poor people like the leaders of BLM taking money to build mansions they might think that they can insult American history… but they’ll never win the facts are not on their side.

Anti-Americanism in 2023, the idea that America is systemically racist is a dangerous idea it is not based on history it is based on anti-American propaganda. It is our duty all of us as Americans to be proud of this country.

wrong

Yes it is. Because Republicans have always been just as racist as democrats.

Republicans authored an amendment to officially make slavery a constitutionally protected activity. The Republican Party is the party of The Corwin Amendment that would have cemented slavery as a constitutional right.

A Republican president, with the support of the Republican Party, ended reconstruction. The Republican Party is the party of the 1877 Compromise that ended reconstruction and paved the way for Jim Crow.

Once blacks got a foothold in the Republican party and gained some semblance of political equality, white Republicans took steps to purge blacks from leadership positions. The Republican Party is the party of the Lily White movement, a group of Republicans who worked to purge blacks from the party.

Republicans consistently broke promises or ignored issues that affected black people. When blacks got Civil Rights, the Republican Party did not believe that was civil or right and decided that extremism in defense of liberty was no vice. In 1964 the Republican Party turned its back on blacks after nearly 100 years of black support.

Today’s Republican Party is controlled by a racist Ant-Black base
Republicans authored an amendment to officially make slavery a constitutionally protected activity.
Link please.

A Republican president, with the support of the Republican Party, ended reconstruction. The Republican Party is the party of the 1877 Compromise that ended reconstruction and paved the way for Jim Crow.
Democrats & Jim Crow: A Century of Racist History the Democratic Party Prefers You'd Forget | The Libertarian Institute

Once blacks got a foothold in the Republican party and gained some semblance of political equality, white Republicans took steps to purge blacks from leadership positions. The Republican Party is the party of the Lily White movement, a group of Republicans who worked to purge blacks from the party.

kkk byrd.jpeg

Today’s Republican Party is controlled by a racist Ant-Black base
That Republican must be really black in color if he is ant=black, but i know what you mean, because without the Demofascists controlling your life from birth to grave, you victims in the hood, just couldnt make it a day on your own.

Who is this "we" you talk about?

Racism extended further into US history than slavery. We still live with it's influences today.
Yeah, every day the Demofacists have to bring up race, sex, genderqueerness, and other ways to keep the US citizens from united against them, the Marxists, because idiots like you are too stupid to know better.

Democrats complain about racism. Republicans do something about it..jpg

• Fake News
Reactions: IM2
BLM HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH BLACK LIVES IN ANY WAY.

BLM IS JUST ANOTHER MONEY LAUNDERING FRONT FOR THE DEEP STATE.

So far, they washed 83 billion dollars through it.

Think about it,,,,,,who would accuse a supposed racially oriented organization in todays day ?

There are billions of illicit dollars each year that need to be washed. If we dont do it,,,that money will go to Asia, the Mid East to be laundered and we will loose the big boost on our bank bottom lines by hosting this money.

Black Lives Matter didn't receive 83 billion dollars. Go to their website and look at the 990.

America - compared to non-white nations who still practice slavery today - had the moral ground to move away from slavery. Look around the globe. The only nations that practice slavery or look the other way when it comes to slavery are non-whites. The root of the problem historically and today when it comes to slavery are non-whites.

Whites moved on from slavery..
They moved on right into Jim Crow. And white nations still practice slavery now.

And black nations still practice slavery now. Got an issue with that? Dumb fuck...
You are the one who decided not to mention that white nations still have slavery idiot. And it was a black country that was the first to end slavery. Haiti.

What white nations are practicing slavery now? Regarding Jim Crow, that’s a Democrat Party legacy.
Eastern Europe, the U.K. and there are actually slaves in America. Jim Crow was bi partisan.

A Republican president, (Rutherford Hayes) with the support of the Republican Party, ended reconstruction. The Republican Party is the party of the 1877 Compromise that ended reconstruction and paved the way for Jim Crow.

What is so racist about calling out who practices slavery and who doesn’t?
The cartels practice slavery. The Arabs and Africans practice slavery. No one in the United States practices slavery. There just isn't any, here. Hasn't been in over a hundred years. Longer than anyone here's been alive.

Eastern Europe, the U.K. and there are actually slaves in America. Jim Crow was bi partisan.

A Republican president, (Rutherford Hayes) with the support of the Republican Party, ended reconstruction. The Republican Party is the party of the 1877 Compromise that ended reconstruction and paved the way for Jim Crow.
The slaves in America owned by browns; browns running by way of Latin America. Your comment about Republican Party and reconstruction only shows that the Democrats were Jim Crow.

Yeah, every day the Demofacists have to bring up race, sex, genderqueerness, and other ways to keep the US citizens from united against them, the Marxists, because idiots like you are too stupid to know better.

View attachment 767928
Sorry TinyMike, todays Novell Republicans are not the Lincoln Republican.

Furthermore it was a coalition of Northern Democrats and Northern Republican who passed the Civil Rights of 1964 Act over the objections of the coalition of former Rebel States.

Considering all the historical facts you lied about here it's no surprise that you ignore that reconstruction ended in 1877 and that the racists in the former Rebel state regained power and viciously held on to it until the 1960's when the North intervened again against those Southern Democrats.

Sorry TinyMike, todays Novell Republicans are not the Lincoln Republican.

Furthermore it was a coalition of Northern Democrats and Northern Republican who passed the Civil Rights of 1964 Act over the objections of the coalition of former Rebel States.

Considering all the historical facts you lied about here it's no surprise that you ignore that reconstruction ended in 1877 and that the racists in the former Rebel state regained power and viciously held on to it until the 1960's when the North intervened again against those Southern Democrats.
You are such a retard. Of course the non establishment Republicans are still the ones fighting for the US citizens, while those fucking Demofacists are still the KKK of old, just named BLM/ANTIFA. The Dems of old burned minority business and murdered blacks , and today the KKK couldnt even compete with the BLM/ANTIFA on damages done to black businesses and murdering blacks. Nothing has changed with the Democrat party, other than idiots like you have become even more stupid.

You are such a retard. Of course the non establishment Republicans are still the ones fighting for the US citizens, while those fucking Demofacists are still the KKK of old, just named BLM/ANTIFA. The Dems of old burned minority business and murdered blacks , and today the KKK couldnt even compete with the BLM/ANTIFA on damages done to black businesses and murdering blacks. Nothing has changed with the Democrat party, other than idiots like you have become even more stupid.

You know Tiny, I don't see any political signs in support of the Democrat party or any candidate in those clips of thugs and vandals burning shit. The Neo-GOP revisionists are really this stupid aren't they? Or is it the Flock? I guess time will tell.

Very flawed perspective. You don’t look at things from a global perspective. In the 1920s Ethiopia had legalized slavery.

Apparently you don’t care about the fact that poor white people have been in America for our countries entire existence segregated from rich white people and rich Black people.

Your post is a troll post you ought to be ashamed of yourself. Please change your ways brother change your ways my good friend.

You call yourself a liberal I don’t think you’re a liberal. Please understand that segregation was a worldwide issue but it was the United States that perhaps was the most liberal country throughout his entire existence in the world.

The very few pro BLM people like you …you just look at things from an isolationist perspective you call yourself a liberal again I don’t think you’re a liberal. But I don’t know if you call yourself a liberal because I am a true liberal. And I know history more than you do

Global perspective? You talk about the last 100 years, but it was just 60 years ago that a church was bombed, killing 4 little girls. And the reason for the bombing? To prevent blacks from registering to vote. There were plenty of lynchings that show your suppositions to be inaccurate. Yes, blacks did better in some areas. But to claim we always stood against racism is simply untrue. The last lynching I saw listed was in 1998.

I am no fan of the BLM at all. But let's not claim there was no racism for 100 years.

Joe Biden would agree with me that the 20th century was filled with great Democrats. I don’t know why you keep laughing at people who agree with a lot of what you have to say. Have a nice day brother
Joe Biden cannot even name Democrats in the 20th century. Did you see how he got the name of the tornado ravaged town in Mississippi wrong, calling it "Rolling Stone" throughout his speech?

Forum List

Back