Attention pro BLM Democrats. Please stop insulting American history we always stood against racism even 100 years ago.

I stand with any proud black man in this country who is telling their children to stay off dope. And there are millions of black men like this in America they know exactly what I’m talking about.

I don't identify as a liberal. I also don't support BLM because they're an anger movement, and I don't think organized anger is how we should solve problems in politics.
BLM demanding Black lives matter as much as other lives, may be an anger movement, but why would somebody who feels less than not be angry?

And there we have it, folks.
Joe Biden would agree with me that the 20th century was filled with great Democrats. I don’t know why you keep laughing at people who agree with a lot of what you have to say. Have a nice day brother

I stand with any proud black man in this country who is telling their children to stay off dope. And there are millions of black men like this in America they know exactly what I’m talking about.
Some poeple would say "That's very white of you." I have an impulse to do so, but beg off.

Okay, facts matter: CHRONOLOGY-Who banned slavery when?

"the United States was one of the leaders of the world when it comes to history wrt to abolishing slavery?"
We were one of the leaders when I came to abolishing slavery. Ethiopia had legalize slavery until 1937 talk about that. Talk about slavery in Africa talk about how Japan is 99% Japanese there’s racism right there Japan’s immigration policy is racist. Talk about that. Talk about the fact that immigrants and refugees choose America as the number one destination because were the greatest country in world history.

We were one of the leaders when I came to abolishing slavery. Ethiopia had legalize slavery until 1937 talk about that. Talk about slavery in Africa talk about how Japan is 99% Japanese there’s racism right there Japan’s immigration policy is racist. Talk about that. Talk about the fact that immigrants and refugees choose America as the number one destination because were the greatest country in world history.
You've ignored facts in this link Facts matter, but okay.

And please try and educated yourself on the issues of the slave trade vs slave ownership

and it's not about making a moral equivalency argument over such an issue as slavery

BLM demanding Black lives matter as much as other lives, may be an anger movement, but why would somebody who feels less than not be angry?
I can understand the anger. I'm not saying it's unjustified. I just don't think it's a good tool in politics. It distorts things and makes it harder to see clearly. It also makes other people less receptive to what you're trying to say.

Why is that relevant, unless you have some problem with immigrants? Do you?
A serious look at what transpired:

usmb march 15 final 4.jpg
What is relevant is if one states "America has gone down hill since we started letting everyone vote" I'm wondering if they're family experience was witness to this, and if not where they get the opinion from, if not experience.

Now, what's your interest in me asking them?

Did you want to catch and deport all those Irish illegals who took good jobs away from Americans during the 1970s/1980s/1990s?

I can understand the anger. I'm not saying it's unjustified. I just don't think it's a good tool in politics. It distorts things and makes it harder to see clearly. It also makes other people less receptive to what you're trying to say.
What do you think of the anger of people like MLK? The same?

Forum List

Back