Attention Apple Users!!!

I'll tell them but they probably already know...My old man went to Apple because he thought they didn't have problems like this. He was hit by ransomware on his MS OS and he refused to let me or my son show him how to not pay and recover your computer functions and memory but he refused to listen to his family. He would not let me have is old unit...Frickin' hard head.

Rumor has it that they patched the Pegasus spyware exploit which originates from Israel's cyberarms group, NSO. This exploit provides unlimited access to devices and is installed undetected.

Though Apple never thoroughly explains these patches until after the majority of users have updated, if at all.

14.7.1 is a bit buggy, however. Bluetooth and wi-fi connectivity issues. Battery drain. Camera issues. Social media app crashes, interestingly. Some have reported ghost touches.

Really getting tired of smart phones to be honest. The fact of the matter is that I trust the patches as much as I trust the exploits. How do you know they're actually patching the exploit rather than simply hiding it better after it's found?

Given the parties involved, the fact that Israel sells this stuff to oppressive governments and other bad actors around the world, and using history itself as a guide, that's a very fair question. As far as those 'special relationships' go anyway. Genuine journalists largely tend to be the target.

And you're not getting into Apple's code to find out like you can with Google's android OS to see what's what. Nope. Ain't hapening. Huh uh.

Just as a side note, I've posted around the board the fact that many state and local police forces now routinely go into your phones without your consent if they want and can basically pull every bit of data from it using the Israeli Cellebrite software that's being sold to them. They do it all of the time. They use it at the border, too. Even if you're just some random American shmuck returning from vacation. Its been done. I've posted these reports from people who have experienced it first hand. A doctor, in one instance.

Do you really think they're gonna give that up? They've spent an outrageous amount of taxpayer money on this stuff.

Last edited:
I'll tell them but they probably already know...My old man went to Apple because he thought they didn't have problems like this. He was hit by ransomware on his MS OS and he refused to let me or my son show him how to not pay and recover your computer functions and memory but he refused to listen to his family. He would not let me have is old unit...Frickin' hard head.
A lot of people think Linux is invulnerable also.........

I'm going back to the flip phone with no internet access....

Oppressors have foolishly invested so much of their power over people into technology that if everyone simply turned their shit off or replaced it with 'dumb' technology they'd lose their control over people practically overnight.

Oppressors are genuinely lazy and stupid, truth be told.

True story, bro.

Update your apple devices NOW.

Urgent: Why you need to update all your iPhones, iPads, and Macs right now | ZDNet

Basically they're saying they found a serious vulnerability that's already being used by hackers.
I guess I am a dinosaur, still using iPhone 5s, running IOS 12.5.4., reporting software is up-to-date, and the article speaks of iPhone 6 or later. Thanks for the heads-up, but I guess I skate on this one, though have followed your advice in the past.

I guess I am a dinosaur, still using iPhone 5s, running IOS 12.5.4., reporting software is up-to-date, and the article speaks of iPhone 6 or later. Thanks for the heads-up, but I guess I skate on this one, though have followed your advice in the past.

Some 'exploits' become obsolete or discoverable on newer devices. So they get 'urgently patched'. Ahem...

Oppressors have foolishly invested so much of their power over people into technology that if everyone simply turned their shit off or replaced it with 'dumb' technology they'd lose their control over people practically overnight.

Oppressors are genuinely lazy and stupid, truth be told.

True story, bro.
100% spot on...but when I look at my grandkids with their faces stuck to their iPhone it seems unlikely that change will happen soon...I've been working on my daughter to control their addiction...I hope she gets it...

Some 'exploits' become obsolete on newer devices. So they get 'urgently patched'. Ahem...
Thanks. I thought maybe, mine was just beyond hope at this stage. I am just glad it still functions for what I use it for.

And they would have got away with it, too, if it weren't for those meddling kids jailbreaking their phones.

Ej9pAqrVcAALKVJ.jpg

Sheesh. I tell ya. Some people...

There oughtta be a law!

Heh heh.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back