Attention All Democrats

More standard tactics of the left here..........do anything to accuse the other side of anything........to put you on the defensive trying to justify their Lie as they spin their web of deceit.

(Mods, not sure where to put this, so feel free to move it wherever. It IS politics, but...your beach your waves)

I was a democrat. All my life. Loved JFK. Loved the idea of Camelot. Loved that they SEEMED to care about the poor folks, middle class folks, mexicans I hung out with in school, blacks who needed help getting out of the ghetto, etc. I was young, but I still adored him. I think I was in 5th grade when he was murdered. My teacher came in the room and announced to the class that we were to go home. Our POTUS had died. I remember the crying and the tears of people in the hallways going to teachers quarters I guess.

Anyway...I voted for Bill. Didn't care about what he did under his desk. I cared what he did above it. Wanted Hillary to win too, when she ran, because if she won, we would get Bill again. Then Obama came on the scene. Voted for him too. Once. Then I woke up. And bailed by his second term. Like a mage, he put a spell on me with his magical words, seemingly kindness, good ol guy anyone would want to have a beer with. He woke me up after the spell wore off.

Now...if I were STILL a dem...I would be devastated, shocked, horrified at what dems seem to condone. Rioting, looting, burning, attacking, backing up of a terrorists organization, the dump Cali turned in to by dem leaders, pushing a halfwit man in front to become POTUS. Being me, and not shy to say what I think, I would ask my fellow dems WHY WHY WHY do you condone this? Does it not embarass you? Does it not make you think "omg...if they do this to the opposing party instead of trying to meet on common ground as we are ALL Americans, what will they do once in power?"

So my question to you democrats is...WHY do you sit silent? Why do you STILL back up democrat mindthink, democrat actions? Do you really not see? Or do you see, but want to believe otherwise and continue to vote dem because....well because thats just what you do. Democrat til death no matter how violent your party is even against your own? Do you REALLY want Biden as your potus? Or are you just mindlessly ignoring the glaring proof of what dems have dropped in to? Is this the democrat policies of JFK? NO!!! So...why do you not speak up?

Sounds like you drank the coolaid. Did you hate occupy wallstreet when we protested the bank bailout? Yes. Republicans convinced you they were just slackers. Don’t blame wallstreet for the Great Recession. Nothing to see here.

And trump is a master of playing the race card. They politicized race and blamed Obama and now trump blames democrats, for condoning violence? Isn’t trump condoning violence?

Im sorry but you’re probably a white male homophobe racist who loves your guns. If trump appeals to you then you’re what’s wrong with America.

America is a great place to live except for all the Americans.
Hey lying paid shill of the DNC committee,she has done the smart thing with you,she has you blocked on ignore so she is spared your babble and lies and your constant dodgeball game of how the dems are as evil and corrupt as the repubs destroying this country.she doesn’t give a shit about the lies your handlers at the Dnc committee pay you to post here.
Unlike you,she is not an idiot and woke up to how evil Obama was not ignoring the facts like you do he lied about ending the Middle East war expanding it and expanding bush’s dreconian patriot act but most importantly not dismissing the evidence that the dem governors and senators around the country are plotting to destroy America.

unlike you,she doesn’t ignore those facts andis mature enough to come to grips with reality never to vote for the dem party again after being a lifelong democrat because of what they are doing to our country,JFK is rolling over in his grave right now at what the dem party has become,and carter our last halfway decent presidenr is equally sick to his stomach about it. You need to get your head out of the sand and stop,living in the Jfk and carter days troll.comedy gold.
If you vote for trump you’re dumber than I am.

(Mods, not sure where to put this, so feel free to move it wherever. It IS politics, but...your beach your waves)

I was a democrat. All my life. Loved JFK. Loved the idea of Camelot. Loved that they SEEMED to care about the poor folks, middle class folks, mexicans I hung out with in school, blacks who needed help getting out of the ghetto, etc. I was young, but I still adored him. I think I was in 5th grade when he was murdered. My teacher came in the room and announced to the class that we were to go home. Our POTUS had died. I remember the crying and the tears of people in the hallways going to teachers quarters I guess.

Anyway...I voted for Bill. Didn't care about what he did under his desk. I cared what he did above it. Wanted Hillary to win too, when she ran, because if she won, we would get Bill again. Then Obama came on the scene. Voted for him too. Once. Then I woke up. And bailed by his second term. Like a mage, he put a spell on me with his magical words, seemingly kindness, good ol guy anyone would want to have a beer with. He woke me up after the spell wore off.

Now...if I were STILL a dem...I would be devastated, shocked, horrified at what dems seem to condone. Rioting, looting, burning, attacking, backing up of a terrorists organization, the dump Cali turned in to by dem leaders, pushing a halfwit man in front to become POTUS. Being me, and not shy to say what I think, I would ask my fellow dems WHY WHY WHY do you condone this? Does it not embarass you? Does it not make you think "omg...if they do this to the opposing party instead of trying to meet on common ground as we are ALL Americans, what will they do once in power?"

So my question to you democrats is...WHY do you sit silent? Why do you STILL back up democrat mindthink, democrat actions? Do you really not see? Or do you see, but want to believe otherwise and continue to vote dem because....well because thats just what you do. Democrat til death no matter how violent your party is even against your own? Do you REALLY want Biden as your potus? Or are you just mindlessly ignoring the glaring proof of what dems have dropped in to? Is this the democrat policies of JFK? NO!!! So...why do you not speak up?

Sounds like you drank the coolaid. Did you hate occupy wallstreet when we protested the bank bailout? Yes. Republicans convinced you they were just slackers. Don’t blame wallstreet for the Great Recession. Nothing to see here.

And trump is a master of playing the race card. They politicized race and blamed Obama and now trump blames democrats, for condoning violence? Isn’t trump condoning violence?

Im sorry but you’re probably a white male homophobe racist who loves your guns. If trump appeals to you then you’re what’s wrong with America.

Hey lying paid shill of the DNC committee,she has done the smart thing with you,she has you blocked on ignore so she is spared your babble and lies and your constant dodgeball game of how the dems are as evil and corrupt as the repubs destroying this country.she doesn’t give a shit about the lies your handlers at the Dnc committee pay you to post here.
Unlike you,she is not an idiot and woke up to how evil Obama was not ignoring the facts like you do he lied about ending the Middle East war expanding it and expanding bush’s dreconian patriot act but most importantly not dismissing the evidence that the dem governors and senators around the country are plotting to destroy America.

unlike you,she doesn’t ignore those facts andis mature enough to come to grips with reality never to vote for the dem party again after being a lifelong democrat because of what they are doing to our country,JFK is rolling over in his grave right now at what the dem party has become,and carter our last halfway decent presidenr is equally sick to his stomach about it. You need to get your head out of the sand and stop,living in the Jfk and carter days troll.comedy gold.
As always,when you are exposed for the troll you are that the dems are the ones that are destroying America even worse than the repubs are and even a long time democrat like gracie who even voted for Obama has seen these facts which is why she won’t vote for biden,you always change the topic,lol glad to see you admit your an idiot.something a good majority of posters here have known for years.lol

Being dumb is somebody who can never admit it when they have been proven wrong that his own governor of his state Gretchen whitmere is a facist pig out to destroy America along with several other democrat facist senators and governors.Lol and worse can never admit being proven wrong that Obama is a facist pig every bit as evil as bush is the fact he liedto the American people that he would reverse bush’s dreconian patriot act but reinstated it and also expanded his war in the mideast.

as I said,even LIFETIME democrat Gracie has seen the light that everything I have said in this post is truthful which is WHY as she stated,she got wise and never will vote democrat again.

Ourlast great President JFK is rolling over in his grave disgusted at how evil and corrupt the democrat party is today,your clearly STILL living in the day and age of kennedy.Lol comedy gold.

.he would be disgusted with you for not joining Gracie in ditching the dems if he were alive today.

you prove as always as well you have Alzheimer’s disease and belong in a mental institution the fact I have stated too many times to remember I am not going to vote for trump this time because same as Obama,he lied about what he said he would do saying he would get rid of the CIA and fed not lifting a finger to even try to do so as kennedy tried to do.

that’s why soooo many people like Gracie have you on ignore cause you have Alzheimer’s disease always falsely accusing people of being a Republican when they tell you the truth that the dems are destroying the country and when they tell you over and over they are not going to vote for either party because both parties are corrupt, I took a chance on trump and finally voted for a president cause I thought he was differerent sense unlike all others in the past,he was not a career politician. Biden would be just as bad if not worse so I at least won’t be the idiot you are and vote for him either.lol

oh and I only voted for trump because the alternative Hitlery,a mass murderer of women and children and a globalist was much worse,I am proud thst I did to because as much as I don’t like trump,st least he did not start any new wars as Obama did and the clintons did while in office.it was a no brainer to vote for trump the fact anybody who has ever come forward and exposed the clintons corruption has all been ARKANSAWED. If it was the same choice again for this election of trump and hitlery,I would proudly vote for trump again.only an idiot would vote for a mass murdering witch over someone not a career politician. Comedy gold.Lol

Last edited:

As always,when you are exposed for the troll you are that the dems are the ones that are destroying America even worse than the repubs are and even a long time democrat like gracie who even voted for Obama has seen these facts which is why she won’t vote for biden,you always change the topic,lol glad to see you admit your an idiot.something a good majority of posters here have known for years.lol

Being dumb is somebody who can never admit it when they have been proven wrong that his own governor of his state Gretchen whitmere is a facist pig out to destroy America along with several other democrat facist senators and governors.Lol and worse can never admit being proven wrong that Obama is a facist pig every bit as evil as bush is the fact he liedto the American people that he would reverse bush’s dreconian patriot act but reinstated it and also expanded his war in the mideast.

as I said,even LIFETIME democrat Gracie has seen the light that everything I have said in this post is truthful which is WHY as she stated,she got wise and never will vote democrat again.

Ourlast great President JFK is rolling over in his grave disgusted at how evil and corrupt the democrat party is today,your clearly STILL living in the day and age of kennedy.Lol comedy gold.

.he would be disgusted with you for not joining Gracie in ditching the dems if he were alive today.

you prove as always as well you have Alzheimer’s disease and belong in a mental institution the fact I have stated too many times to remember I am not going to vote for trump this time because same as Obama,he lied about what he said he would do saying he would get rid of the CIA and fed not lifting a finger to even try to do so as kennedy tried to do.

that’s why soooo many people like Gracie have you on ignore cause you have Alzheimer’s disease always falsely accusing people of being a Republican when they tell you the truth that the dems are destroying the country and when they tell you over and over they are not going to vote for either party because both parties are corrupt, I took a chance on trump and finally voted for a president cause I thought he was differerent sense unlike all others in the past,he was not a career politician. Biden would be just as bad if not worse so I at least won’t be the idiot you are and vote for him either.lol

oh and I only voted for trump because the alternative Hitlery,a mass murderer of women and children and a globalist was much worse,I am proud thst I did to because as much as I don’t like trump,st least he did not start any new wars as Obama did and the clintons did while in office.it was a no brainer to vote for trump the fact anybody who has ever come forward and exposed the clintons corruption has all been ARKANSAWED. If it was the same choice again for this election of trump and hitlery,I would proudly vote for trump again.only an idiot would vote for a mass murdering witch over someone not a career politician. Comedy gold.Lol
I love it that idiots like you support trump. You do know republicans on usmb hate it that you’re a vocal supporter right?

Its like when I occasionally post something political on Facebook it’s always the biggest idiots who reply back defending trump. Fake news. Deep state. Rino. Lol

/----/ I don't think they are backing them, that's why all the fake polls of 880 random adults and oversampling of democRATs just to give Dementia Joe a slight edge.

Forum List

Back