Attacks On Jews Around the World

One of the victims of the Sushi Fumi attack in May 2021 filed a lawsuit on March 15, alleging that they were the victim of a hate crime.

The lawsuit, filed by Glaser Weil LLP, The Law Office of Arash Khorsandi, and Avenue Law APC, per a press release, stated that the victim was eating dinner in front of the Beverly Grove restaurant when a caravan with “megaphones and loudspeakers” that were “waving Palestinian flags” drove by and started shouting, “F— the Jews,” “Death to Jews,” “Dirty Jews,” and “Who is Jewish?” The people in the caravan hurled “glass objects” at the plaintiff and the Jewish diners and then exited their vehicles and started attacking them.

“The first target of the attack was one of [Plaintiff’s] friends who was rushed at by the [Defendants] and thrown to the floor,” the lawsuit stated. “[Defendants] kicked [Plaintiff’s] friend in the head and on his body. [Plaintiff] saw his defenseless friend being attacked and sprang into action to defend him from being viciously beaten. [Plaintiff] grabbed a nearby stanchion that had roped off Sushi Fumi’s outdoors dining area and used it fend off the attackers in self-defense and defense of his friends.” The lawsuit then alleges that four men began beating the plaintiff against a car and sprayed him with “an aerosol chemical irritant.”

“American Jews have suffered numerous high profile incidents of violent antisemitism in recent years,” Michael Yadegaran of Avenue Law APC said in a statement. “From Charlottesville to Pittsburgh to Poway to Colleyville—and now Los Angeles. The time to take action is now; a hate crime is a crime against all of us.”

“Antisemitic hate crimes are on the rise, and whether on college campuses, in houses of worship, at Jewish day schools, or out while dining, Jews are being targeted and terrorized at an increasing rate,” Julie Gerchik, Litigation Partner at Glaser Weil, also said in a statement. “Enough is enough.”

Two men have been arrested and charged with a hate crime in connection to the attack; they have been identified as Xavier Paybon, 30, and Samer Jayylusi, 36. Both Paybon and Jayylusi were listed as defendants in the lawsuit itself, a copy of which was obtained by the Journal.

(full article online)

British police have arrested a 20-year old suspect after Jews in the Edgware section of London were pelted with eggs on multiple occasions between March 12 and March 18.

In one of the incidents, people inside a silver Ford Mondeo threw eggs at Jews outside a synagogue. There are three synagogues in Edgware.

The suspect has been charged with racially aggravated assault and has been released on bail pending further inquiries, London police said.

(full article online)

Attacks on the Jewish Community is nothing new. On individuals or their businesses, Synagogues and Schools is also nothing new.

From time to time there is a rise in Judeophobic, Antisemitic, Jew hatred acts, and we seem to be living in one of them.

It clearly started around five years ago. The rise in White Supremacy, Nazi, Christian and Muslim attacks on Jews in too many cities all over the world, simply because of being Jewish.

There are many excuses used to attack any Jew who comes their way.

Free Palestine
Dirty Jew
Israel does not have the right to exist,
Israel is guilty of Apartheid
Israel is committing ethnic cleansing
We don't hate Jews, only Zionists
etc, etc, etc

Be the attacks on the streets, on Campuses, on the subways or anywhere else, they are clearly uncalled for and come from what each of those individuals who decide to attack one individual Jew - who has not done anything to them, or all Jews due to what they have wrongly learned about Israel, Judaism, Jewish history etc

I will be posting each individual case I do find in the news. There have been too many, which is why I decided to start this thread to deal with this more than common phenomenon, which did not look as bad as this since the Nazis took over Germany.
With the rise of the Israel haters in the democratic squad and others on the left, and the rise in kkk like groups on the far right, it's almost as if our nation is giving permission for the worldwide rise in anti Semitism. Please do post what you find so the world can see how wrong it is. The Jewish population did not try to burn down our cities in 2020 and 2021 nor did they storm the Capitol and make excuses for it.

Israel did more to help the USA during the cold war than any of our other allies. It wouldn't hurt my feelings if they could become the 51st state. Then an attack on them would be an attack on all of us. (yes there are differences in the two nations that would prevent that but it sure is a nice pipe dream).

( It is Ramadan, Ramadan, Ramadan, Ramadan. Favorite time for Muslims to kill Jews. )

Police officials say man opened fire toward passersby in Tel Aviv suburb; incident comes following two Islamic State-inspired attacks

---------------
Five people are dead in a terror attack that took place around 8 p.m. in the ultra-Orthodox city of Bnei Brak, Magen David Adom confirmed.

(full article online)

------

Four people were killed in at least two locations in Bnei Brak, and one was evacuated in critical condition. 10 Israelis have been killed in the past week, making it the bloodiest in recent memory.​

A leader of the Ukrainian Jewish community in the western city of Ivano-Frankivsk was stabbed by an antisemitic assailant on Thursday afternoon while walking in the downtown area.

A statement from the United Jewish Community of Ukraine (UJCU) said that Igor Perelman, the director of the Jewish community in Ivano-Frankivsk, was stabbed three times in front of several eyewitnesses. The assailant reportedly shouted antisemitic invective while carrying out the attack.

The attack took place on Belvederskaya Street, where Perelman had been assisting at a food bank assisting refugees

(full article online)

According to Radio Shalom, who interviewed the family, Cohen's family "distributed flyers around the city, asking the public for witnesses to come forward and collect videos of the young man's death."

The French Jewish news site added that "It turns out that he was attacked by a gang just before the facts" – according to testimony by his father Gérald, his brother Raphaël and other representatives of the community in an interview by Bernard Abouaf.

French MP Meyer Habib: "The circumstances of the death of Jeremy Cohen, a 31-year-old religious Jew, appear to have been much more dramatic. The victim, who according to all the evidence wore a skullcap on his head, tried to escape, as the video clearly shows, from a gang of thugs who attacked him. As he runs away from them, he did not see the train traveling in his direction. The pictures are awful. It breaks everyone's heart. Today I turned to the interior minister who confirmed to me that the authorities take the issue very seriously and that the case is being dealt with by the justice system. I also contacted the Justice Ministry and I am waiting for his answer on the subject."

(full article online)

A 29-year-old Jewish man was attacked Thursday afternoon on Hanevi'im Street in central Jerusalem.

The victim suffered light injuries, including cuts to his face and an injury to his head.

(full article online)

Pro-Palestinian protesters allegedly assaulted a man holding an Israeli flag during an anti-Israel demonstration in New York City on Wednesday.

Police were investigating the case as a possible bias incident.

The 28-year-old victim said he was walking down the street when men from the protest pointed out an Israeli flag he was holding.

(full article online)

Most Jews that support Israel "omg we have been attacked, Harassed and threatened for being Jews, also the same group of people cheering on Israel for slaughtering Palestinians and stealing their land.

Also don't forget that Muslims protected the jews for centuries, during the crusades, ottomans and also during Islamic rule of southern Europe under the Moors. Also during the Spanish inquisitions the Jews fled to Muslim countries running away from slaughter and prosecution of the Christians. Is not till the occupation of Palestine things got heated.

Pro-Palestinian thugs assaulted a man simply for holding an Israeli flag during a protest in New York City on Wednesday. Police are reportedly investigating the incident.

“The 28-year-old victim said he was walking down the street when men from the protest pointed out an Israeli flag he was holding,”reported Times of Israel.

“One of the protesters approached the victim and punched him, knocking him to the ground, then kicked him while he was down,” added the report.

(vide video online)

Pro-Palestinian thugs assaulted a man simply for holding an Israeli flag during a protest in New York City on Wednesday. Police are reportedly investigating the incident.

“The 28-year-old victim said he was walking down the street when men from the protest pointed out an Israeli flag he was holding,”reported Times of Israel.

“One of the protesters approached the victim and punched him, knocking him to the ground, then kicked him while he was down,” added the report.

(vide video online)

Israeli flag is a symbol of occupation, ethnic cleansing and disregard if human rights. How would the Jews feel about swastikas?

No matter how much you try and hide it, the Israeli crimes have been documented since 1948. The only country that doesn't get the full truth is the US and we all know why.

But I still against attacking any jews just for being jews or any other civilians.

Matt Greenman was assaulted at a New York City anti-Israel rally that he was counter-protesting last Wednesday, he claimed to The Jerusalem Post.

"I was walking with my Israeli flag on my back as a cape in front of the protesters at a Palestine protest in NYC on April 20th, 2022," Greenman related to the Post. He was reportedly counter-protesting the event alone, walking with crutches due to a sprained foot. "I turned around, and this guy made eye contact with me. He looked extremely angry in his eyes, at a level that I knew that this guy could do something."

Greenman said that he was followed, and the man threatened him that “when we’re somewhere more private I’ve got something for you”.

A short time later, the man and an accompanying group allegedly attacked Greenman. They threw him to the ground and proceeded to punch and kick him in the face while he lay there.

“That’s what you get for being a terrorist,” He said he was told as the mob left.

"The thing that stood out to me the most was how they would chant 'We don't want 2 states, we want '48!'" said Greenman. "This is the anti-Zionist rhetoric that I wanted to stand up to."

"Not everyone will be silent in the face of anti-Zionism, which is one of the most widely-accepted forms of racism in contemporary society, and that's what I wanted to show with my own counter-protest with my flag," said Greenman.

(full article online)

Forum List

Back