Attacks on Herschal Walker

I know you yearn for the good ole days when you could a black man the Nword to his face without getting your ass whooped, so I will let you have your internet fun with the name calling.

Never had my ass kicked by a negro, and I don't see it happenin' anytime soon...

I am pretty sure you haven't, because you are not dumb enough to run that mouth when you are face to face with a black man.

LOL!!

I've never had to fight a black man, but I've fought plenty of colored boys like yourself.

I always fared well in those...

That's because you are a pussy like Zimmerman, you will take on a boy and run from a black man.

No, you see, black men tend to be gentlemen with no need to fight, nor do I have any reason to fight them.

Porch monkeys like you, however, are a different story altogether. The only time moolies like you act tough is when you're hiding behind a keyboard or when you're raveling in packs. I've never once backed down from a greasy negro...

Last edited:
No, you see, black men tend to be gentlemen with no need to fight, nor do I have any reason to fight them.

Porch monkeys like you, however, are a different story altogether. The only time moolies like you act tough is when you're hiding behind a keyboard or when you're raveling in packs. I've never once backed down from a greasy negro...
Well a racist clown who spews racist epithets like you deserves for a black man to whoop his racist ass. Why do I need to hide from a weak ass white boy like you? You talk tough sitting behind your computer.

Well a racist clown who spews racist epithets like you deserves for a black man to whoop his racist ass. Why do I need to hide from a weak ass white boy like you? You talk tough sitting behind your computer.

Says the ignorant negro who, wait for it...

Is sitting behind his computer and talking tough.

Shut your monkey-ass up and take your bullshit elsewhere...

How dare they talk about someone that graduated at the top of his class from UGA like that!

That is just wrong. Show some more respect

Another racist post from Golfing. All you have to say is attacking Walker is fine, but stay away from race.

Unfortunately that is what you would have said if you were not a racist, but you are

New Topics

Forum List

Back