Attacking Cultural Sites

Like I said, they ... volunteered. .....

And you didn't. Neither did I. The difference is that I am aware every day that I owe those men and women who have served a debt I can never repay. I express my gratitude to every veteran I run into because it is the least I should do. YOU are just an unworthy little fucking worm who does not deserve anything my great nation provides, including and especially the security that your betters have provided every minute of your meaningless mistake of a life.
Sorry, turd, but I don't buy the proposition that I owe them anything. You are "aware" of something that isn't true. You have failed to demonstrate that it's true. All you can do is spew your indiscriminate insults.

Worthless ingrate. You don’t deserve to be allowed in my country for a minute.
It's also my country, asshole. ..

You’re no American.
What are you talking about? YOU arent an American. Get out of my country, loser.

BS Trump is an AH don't bring your bs past up We've NEVER had an ah as big as the moron trump in our WH
Awwww- poor baby- triggered are you? LOL- there hasn't been an honest or trust worthy POTUS since the last founder was elected to that office and I'm not too keen on Washingtons whiskey tax bs-

And you didn't. Neither did I. The difference is that I am aware every day that I owe those men and women who have served a debt I can never repay. I express my gratitude to every veteran I run into because it is the least I should do. YOU are just an unworthy little fucking worm who does not deserve anything my great nation provides, including and especially the security that your betters have provided every minute of your meaningless mistake of a life.
Sorry, turd, but I don't buy the proposition that I owe them anything. You are "aware" of something that isn't true. You have failed to demonstrate that it's true. All you can do is spew your indiscriminate insults.

It's also my country, asshole. You don't get to decide who can stay here.
You still here?
I thought we told you to get the fuk out?
You certainly have a vivid imagination.

You’re no American.
That's not what my passport says.

We don't need another war.

not really

but we've been tweeted into one.....

from the fool in office himself>>>>

20200103_143418-e1578080100387.jpg

Impeach this Ahole , how much worse could Pence be?

~S~

Pence at least, is sane.

You’re no American.
What are you talking about? YOU arent an American. ....

Unlike you and your boyfriend bripunk, I understand and appreciate what America is and what it was founded upon. bripunk has declared his hatred of America many times here.
America isn't some servile collectivist people's republic, as you seem to believe.

You’re no American.
That's not what my passport says.

Then you’ve committed fraud.
ROFL!

You’re no American.

Unlike you and your boyfriend bripunk, I understand and appreciate what America is and what it was founded upon. bripunk has declared his hatred of America many times here.
America isn't some servile collectivist people's republic, as you seem to believe.

I’ve never claimed anything like that.

How about addressing the thread topic?

Last edited:

You’re no American.

You’re making no sense. I’ve never claimed anything like that, you vile, stupid, dishonest piece of fucking shit.
Sure you have. That's what you imply when you claim I have to bow down to your heroes or get the fuck out.

You’re no American.

You’re making no sense. I’ve never claimed anything like that, you vile, stupid, dishonest piece of fucking shit.
I thought we told you to get out of our country. Go on now, GIT!

What Trump is threatening is precisely one of the war crimes of which we accused the Taliban.
It depends on what he meant by "culturally important". One could argue the Pentagon is culturally important in the US, for example.

Trump warns Iran: US has targeted '52 Iranian sites' and will 'hit very fast and very hard' if needed

I choose FoxNews to hopefully avoid the "that site sucks" debate.

What is your view of targeting cultural sites?

Is that not what ISIS did? Do we really want to copy their tactics?

Also, there are a large number of people in Iran that do not agree with what their leaders are doing, but start blowing up their heritage sites and we will galvanize them against us instead of against their leaders.

I say it is a terrible idea.
There is not enough information to form an opinion about it. What cultural sites was he talking about? If these were shrines to the revolution, I'm not sure it would be a bad idea.

You’re no American.

I thought we told you to get out of our country. Go on now, GIT!

Pay attention to whom you've chosen to share a bed.

Forum List

Back