Atomic devices " ADMs" at Oroville dam

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
PAUL PRESTON appears on THE POWER HOUR with DANIEL BRIGMAN to discuss new revelations about the Oroville Dam and the events of February 12, 2017 when Butte County Sheriff KORY HONEA made the decision to evacuate 200,000 people down stream from the dam. Paul explains Honea’s actions in light of evidence that indicates the actual intent of the events leading up to his decision were planned out to destroy the dam which would kill as many as as 1 million people down stream and destroy one of the worlds most valuable and vital agricultural regions.

Atomic Devices “ADMs” at Oroville Dam
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And in another article on this same topic :
To bring down the Oroville dam a series of dam system failures would need to happen. To get the systems to fail at the same time would be extremely remote as to be impossible yet from February 7-13, 2017 the major systems of the dam were setting up for failure. The main spillway, emergency spillway, the dam, the Hyatt power plant, the river outlet valve (ROV), water inflows vs outflows, rain storms and the human failure factor would all have to come together at one moment.

“Every dam expert, farmer, rancher, and engineer I’ve talked to over the last 3 months have come to the conclusion these events do not seem to be by accident but by design”.
In order to get the dam to go into complete failure mode there would have to be domino
ADM Nuclear Dam Busters Found Under Oroville Dam- Paul Preston

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Interesting what a few investigative reporters can find when they keep digging for information.

As it also has been said more money was given for illegal immigrants than was being put into this dam.

Ca. Gov. is one crooked SOB, so is that loser Arnold S. too.

I am 15 miles from the Oroville dam and I saw the evacuees as they came here to this town and over towards Chico. Not being a local, I have no knowledge of the inner workings of the plots and plans here. BUT, as a new local, I get to hear what the other long time locals say...and they say it was flat out negligence while filing pockets.

I have been here 4 months. I have yet to see one hispanic or black person. Actually..I have seen 2 blacks briefly. Maybe they were just passing thru. Dunno. Everyone here...in the hospital, docs offices, fast foods, thrifts stores, kmart, malls, driving down the street, at the dog park, etc....are all duck dynasty sorta folks. White, old, fat, tatts, harley's, redneck landscaping in front of shack houses that used to be nice but have fallen apart. Oh, and lots of meth labs. Plenty of trees to hide such places, too.

So..the supporting illegals is incorrect. It was white redneck laziness.

• Banned
I am 15 miles from the Oroville dam and I saw the evacuees as they came here to this town and over towards Chico. Not being a local, I have no knowledge of the inner workings of the plots and plans here. BUT, as a new local, I get to hear what the other long time locals say...and they say it was flat out negligence while filing pockets.

I have been here 4 months. I have yet to see one hispanic or black person. Actually..I have seen 2 blacks briefly. Maybe they were just passing thru. Dunno. Everyone here...in the hospital, docs offices, fast foods, thrifts stores, kmart, malls, driving down the street, at the dog park, etc....are all duck dynasty sorta folks. White, old, fat, tatts, harley's, redneck landscaping in front of shack houses that used to be nice but have fallen apart. Oh, and lots of meth labs. Plenty of trees to hide such places, too.

White , old and fat LMDAO

• Banned

On the serious side, look at it this way , the average town person might not know a dam thing about it either.
Certain things are kept hush , hush esp. if they help in any political aspects of it which tie into corporations which ties into big money donations etc. Follow the money. Not nec. the people.

Wait a minute.................not only do the terrorists have nuclear dam busters, but they have submarines to place them under the dam as well?

How do they get the submarines to the lake?

• Banned
Wait a minute.................not only do the terrorists have nuclear dam busters, but they have submarines to place them under the dam as well?

I dunno haven't had time to read both fully yet...........

To bring down the Oroville dam a series of dam system failures would need to happen. To get the systems to fail at the same time would be extremely remote as to be impossible yet from February 7-13, 2017 the major systems of the dam were setting up for failure. The main spillway, emergency spillway, the dam, the Hyatt power plant, the river outlet valve (ROV), water inflows vs outflows, rain storms and the human failure factor would all have to come together at one moment.

I dunno haven't had time to read both fully yet...........

You really don't get sarcasm, do you?

Forum List

Back