Atlantic Editor Concedes Central Claim Of Trump Hit Piece Could Be Wrong

Hilarious, Labor Day, and Trumpoholics are working their asses off defending the indefensible "Suckers and Losers" comments made by Donnie bone spurs.
Defend no one. There’s no story
This whole thread is trumpoholics defending an international story and #1 story in America. As usual, Trump defense is denial and delusion.
i
Name the person who said they heard the President say those words.
Tactics and methods used by Trump are now being used against him by his opponents. Hey, "people are saying". Losers and Suckers will be a Trump legacy forever. It will be repeated as folks piss on his grave.
name the person who was in the room and heard Trump say those words? Thanks in advance.

People are saying that Trump called the Military Losers
names of those people other than that it's a lie
This is the one reason why mainstream media must lose their first amendment right protection
Slander is not protected under the first amendment

Just following the lead of our President.

He never names his sources.....Why should I?
so no body heard him say those words it's all a lie?
and interesting that you make another false accusation against the president to dodge this lie against the president.
Many, many people heard it and their stories match

The accusations are true......
Let Trump convince us other wise
Damn right the stories match....

Everyone that has come forward (including Bolton, who is no fan of Trump) stated that the Atlantic is lying....

That's why the editor is backpeddling on his claim.....
Okay, so quote the Atlantic editor backpedaling on his claim then.....

Atlantic Editor in Chief Jeffrey Goldberg admitted the White House’s account that President Trump’s trip to a cemetery of fallen World War I soldiers in France in 2018 was modified due to bad weather is probably accurate.

Doesn‘t say the part about calling soldiers losers is not true
Then his "witnesses" need to step forward (if they even exist)....

No witnesses = no proof....
No they don’t.

Trump is once again trying to find and punish those who tell the truth about him. In this case, members of his staff spoke up and when other staff members told the same story, The Atlantic had verifiable sources.

Just because they protect their sources from a vindictive Trump, doesn’t make the story false
If they don't come forward, then there isn't any evidence that they even exist ....

See, I could say that 5 people called you a flaming faggot (and said they know it because they caught you in the act}...

Now if you question the allegation, would you consider it "proof" that the allegation is true if I said that I won't tell you who the witnesses are, and that they won't come forward???

Or would you say that my refusal to prove the statement true means that I'm lying????

Anonymous sources are anonymous for a reason. They fear retribution.

Trump has made it clear he will punish any staffer who dares to tell the truth. In this case, we have not one.....but four top staff members independently telling the same story.
There's another reason: Their stories are total horseshit.

As far was we know, we have no one who supports these sleazy accusations. The sources are made up from whole cloth. They don't actually exist.
How bout we have Trump offer immunity to any staffer who comes forward and testifies under oath?

Ask LTC Vindman how Trump reacted when he testified to Congress under oath
Why would he grant immunity to sleazy douchebags who want to stab him in the bacK?

Winner, winner Chicken Dinner!

Why Trumps staff needs to remain anonymous if they want to tell the truth
You mean if they want to stab him in the back. The Atlantis claims have been totally debunked, but that's the kind of horseshit you believe. Any attack on Trump is instantly credible in your eyes. It's instantly non-credible in the eyes of rational people.

Hilarious, Labor Day, and Trumpoholics are working their asses off defending the indefensible "Suckers and Losers" comments made by Donnie bone spurs.
This whole thread is trumpoholics defending an international story and #1 story in America. As usual, Trump defense is denial and delusion.
i
Tactics and methods used by Trump are now being used against him by his opponents. Hey, "people are saying". Losers and Suckers will be a Trump legacy forever. It will be repeated as folks piss on his grave.
name the person who was in the room and heard Trump say those words? Thanks in advance.

This is the one reason why mainstream media must lose their first amendment right protection

and interesting that you make another false accusation against the president to dodge this lie against the president.

Everyone that has come forward (including Bolton, who is no fan of Trump) stated that the Atlantic is lying....

Atlantic Editor in Chief Jeffrey Goldberg admitted the White House’s account that President Trump’s trip to a cemetery of fallen World War I soldiers in France in 2018 was modified due to bad weather is probably accurate.

No they don’t.

Trump is once again trying to find and punish those who tell the truth about him. In this case, members of his staff spoke up and when other staff members told the same story, The Atlantic had verifiable sources.

Just because they protect their sources from a vindictive Trump, doesn’t make the story false
If they don't come forward, then there isn't any evidence that they even exist ....

See, I could say that 5 people called you a flaming faggot (and said they know it because they caught you in the act}...

Now if you question the allegation, would you consider it "proof" that the allegation is true if I said that I won't tell you who the witnesses are, and that they won't come forward???

Or would you say that my refusal to prove the statement true means that I'm lying????

Trump has made it clear he will punish any staffer who dares to tell the truth. In this case, we have not one.....but four top staff members independently telling the same story.

As far was we know, we have no one who supports these sleazy accusations. The sources are made up from whole cloth. They don't actually exist.
How bout we have Trump offer immunity to any staffer who comes forward and testifies under oath?

Why would he grant immunity to sleazy douchebags who want to stab him in the bacK?

You mean if they want to stab him in the back. The Atlantis claims have been totally debunked, but that's the kind of horseshit you believe. Any attack on Trump is instantly credible in your eyes. It's instantly non-credible in the eyes of rational people.
How is reporting the truth stabbing someone in the back?

The claims in the Atlantic are only debunked in Team Trump
The rest of the world realizes they are true

i

No they don’t.

You know, a rational person would realize that if someone publishes an accusation and none of the "witnesses" want their name attached to it, it's horseshit...

i

No they don’t.

You know, a rational person would realize that if someone publishes an accusation and none of the "witnesses" want their name attached to it, it's horseshit...
That is not how anonymous sources work
They are trying to protect themselves from retribution
Trump is well known for his retribution.

If multiple anonymous witnesses tell the same story.....the story has credibility.

Now, Trump is known to lie repeatedly.
He has zero credibility.

Let the voters decide

i

No they don’t.

You DO know that Vindman's career had already reached a dead end when he was reprimanded for denigrating our troops to the Russians during a military exercise, don't you???
When did that happen? Can you provide a link? All I found was an alleged verbal reprimand by a retired Trump Allie made during Vindman's testimony. Nothing official in his military record.
Gee, you don't want to accept a witness that's willing to come forward???

Doesn't that beat a "witness" that doesn't even want their name associated with an allegation???

Some douche weasel I was talking to, when I said, "Names, or it didn't happen", responded with "Get real. You would just question their reputation and trustworthiness and still refuse to believe them if you knew who they were." As though that were somehow a bad thing, or as if I wasn't already doing that EVEN MORE because I DON'T know who they are. And, of course, as if the left isn't doing the exact same thing to the witnesses who have come forward to say it never happened.

I will never understand how leftists can all what they do "logical thinking".

i

No they don’t.

it's not the truth, moron. Why do you keep expecting me to swallow your horseshit?

Trump is well known for his retribution.

If multiple anonymous witnesses tell the same story.....the story has credibility.

Now, Trump is known to lie repeatedly.
He has zero credibility.

Let the voters decide
Yes, that is how anonymous sources work. Obiwan's description is accurate. One thing we have learned since that last election is that an anonymous source is almost certain to be a liar.

What we know about Trumps views about the military

He prefers those who were not captured
Trump knows more than the Generals
He only respects Gold Star Families who are Christian
He thinks those who die for their country are suckers and losers
He says people do not want to look at cripples.

How can anyone who served our country support him?

Last edited:

Because litterally everything you just posted is a lie.

Let me state once again, since you can't seem to get past your own essentially hateful dishonesty,
the Atlantic magazine itself, the magazine that hooked you on this myth, has backed away from it's
own claims.
They have dropped this matter and said we can't corroborate this mess. Therefore we at the Atlantic
are walking away from our own claims, as sad as it makes us.

What kind of obsessive dick are you?

there is that.

Let me state once again, since you can't seem to get past your own essentially hateful dishonesty,
the Atlantic magazine itself, the magazine that hooked you on this myth, has backed away from it's
own claims.
They have dropped this matter and said we can't corroborate this mess. Therefore we at the Atlantic

VERY?

They may also be protecting themselves from having to substantiate their tale which we are
accepting entirely on their say so.
And if half a dozen people all agree on a lie, does that make the lie true?

Well documented

All Trumps denials are lies

And if half a dozen people all agree on a lie, does that make the lie true?

If they are asked independently and tell the same story......it has credibility.

A President who repeatedly lies does not have credibility

If they are asked independently and tell the same story......it has credibility.
Right! :rolleyes:

Just like all the lying independent "witnesses" that claimed Michael Brown was saying, "Hands Up! Don't Shoot!" as he backed away from the officer that shot him dead.

Liberalism is a mental disorder from which YOU suffer!

own claims.

Actually, this isn't the first time Goldberg has fucked up....

And he tried to talk his way out of this one, too!!!

And here is another of his articles pushing the Iraq War (which cost us the lives of over 4,400 of our troops)...

Here he claims that Al Qaeda was in Iraq!!!!

This guy is obviously so gullible that anything he writes should be considered to be questionable, and rejected unless the reader can get further collaboration ....

Last edited:
i

No they don’t.

The editor of the Atlantic had admitted his story was false. Grow up.

i

No they don’t.

The editor of the Atlantic had admitted his story was false. Grow up.
No he hasn’t.

Only the part about why the trip to the cemetery was cancelled due to weather

Forum List

Back