Atlanta United Fires Manager And Immediately Appoints New Manager

BigDave

Diamond Member
Jul 23, 2020
Lovely East Tennessee
Atlanta United fired Manager Frank De Boer who was known for a boring brand of soccer and they appointed Atlanta United 2 Manager Stephen Glass as Interim Manager. Atlanta United is 2-3 and on the slide and things don't look good for them the rest of the season since Josef Martinez is out for the season.

Atlanta United fired Manager Frank De Boer who was known for a boring brand of soccer and they appointed Atlanta United 2 Manager Stephen Glass as Interim Manager. Atlanta United is 2-3 and on the slide and things don't look good for them the rest of the season since Josef Martinez is out for the season.

Americans do not care

Americans do not care
I've been a big Atlanta United fan since the beginning and their home games are always sold out.

Americans do not care
I've been a big Atlanta United fan since the beginning and their home games are always sold out.
Soccer fans are retards with big red horns

International-football-match-in-Russia-Football-Match-Soccer-Adjustable-Cheering-Horn-PP-Football-Fans-Horn-New.jpg

It's the fastest growing sport in the U.S.
All pf those immigrants and illegals are soccer sycophants along with the prog controlled schools pushing it. The new XFL may be able to play in those soccer stadiums against the NFL. Major league sports have topped out. The players have become to self important. Time for them to take a hike. Many are rich so they won't be living in despair.

It's the fastest growing sport in the U.S.
Wrong as usual, pickleball is the fastest growing sport in America

When are they going to get rid of the corrupt Loefler?

When are they going to get rid of the corrupt Loefler?
Kelly Loeffler and her husband gave a large amount of money to the Hillary Clinton Campaign in 2016 so she's a RINO Never Trumper at the very least. I think Conservative Doug Collins will beat her on August 11th in the Republican Primary.

Americans do not care

I used to watch soccer back when the NASL was around and just this year with the absence of the big four sports, I started watching it again. Big Timbers fan, back then and now.

Forum List

Back