ESPN losing tens of millions

More winning

Take a stance !! We’re beating them
It won't work. Whatever money they lose Soros will probably reimburse.
ESPN will probably save themselves a lot of money by selling off the SEC Network or letting it become it's own sports network independent of ESPN.

More winning

ESPN will probably save themselves a lot of money by selling off the SEC Network or letting it become it's own sports network independent of ESPN.
ESPN is not long for this world if they think they can mix politics with sports.

People watch sports to escape politics, but Leftists don't want any of us to ever escape them.

They will build their great wall around us and torture us as they see fit, but only for our own good, of course.

More winning

ESPN is not long for this world if they think they can mix politics with sports.

People watch sports to escape politics, but Leftists don't want any of us to ever escape them.

They will build their great wall around us and torture us as they see fit, but only for our own good, of course.
I think ESPN will if things continue to get badly worse to sell off things like the SEC Network to give them a bit of time before having to possibly declare Chapter 11 Bankruptcy.

More winning

I left.

They suck. I like sports to get away from politics.

Exactly. That's what it's there for.

And yet some yahoo had to start trotting national anthems and flags and military displays onto the field, just because they see a captive audience who came for something else entirely. Fuck them.

Golf and Rodeo are two of the pure sports left. You can watch them and forget about all this other bullshit. I recently watched something called the slippery stairs that was without any controversy too. I love college football but if they start with that bullshit, I'm through.

They will never go out of business
They still have millions of fans
I know diehard fans that can’t stomach them anymore.
Wait for the xfl to get really going. They will have an immediate fan base, if they keep politics out of it. Bet the minor leagues may draw more fans, too, if they do the same.

The XFL is committed to playing a full season in 2021 and future years.

Forum List

Back