Atlanta Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms says she tested positive for coronavirus

Well turn on the lights.
Which is it...you're sick of sitting in the dark or you can't find the switch
clap clap...Lights on
That’s rich coming from the guy who says that Covid is The same thing as pneumonia. I don’t even know what you’re trying to fight me about. Semantics and word games.
I'm not a guy...let's get that straight

In January 2020, a novel coronavirus, SARS-CoV-2, was identified as the cause of an outbreak of viral pneumonia in Wuhan, China. The disease, later named coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19), subsequently spread globally. In the first three months after COVID-19 emerged nearly 1 million people were infected and 50,000 died.

This conversation is so damn boring, I can’t stand it any longer. COVID is repository disease which can cause pneumonia in severe cases and cause death. It is not the same as pneumonia, it is much more novel and contagious. Spread whatever you want at this point, I really don't care
How do you think I feel...I'm having a battle of wits with an unarmed person

So, Covid 19 is a repository disease now....thanks for clearing that up

On the other hand...RESPIRATORY DISEASE REFERS TO DISEASES OF THE RESPIRATORY SYSTEM PNEUMONIA IS A DISEASE...A RESPIRATORY DISEASE
THE COMMON COLD IS A DISEASE...A RESPIRATORY DISEASE
THE FLU IS A DISEASE...A RESPIRATORY DISEASE
ASTHMA IS A DISEASE...A RESPIRATORY DISEASE
BRONCHITIS IS A DISEASE... A RESPIRATORY DISEASE

DISEASE IS SPECIFIC BUT NOT A GIVEN, DEPENDING ON THE VIRUS

ACUTE
CHRONIC
TERMINAL

THERE WAS AN OUTBREAK OF VIRAL PNEUMONIA IN CHINA
THEY DETERMINED WAS CAUSED BY A CORONAVIRUS THEY NAMED SARS COV 2
AND NAMED THE VIRAL PNEUMONIA CAUSED BY SARS COV 2, COVID 19

CASE CLOSED

What’s amazing is not that she has Covid but that she has kids, married the father, and he lives at home!

I’m glad you and those around you didn’t get a sever case. Hope good health comes quickly
Thank you. Although...

The originator of it as far as I can trace it died in the hospital. He was already old, heart/lung problems. His son, who is in his 60's somewhere, spent two weeks in the hospital, I think he got out last Friday ( I don't know either of them well ). He isn't in good shape and has health problems before Covid. He was the one that gave it to the woman of the house, my brother, and my nephew. Now, we are all fairly fit adults except for my teenage nephew. So...

Like the flu, it really didn't effect us much other than flu like symptoms. The nephew shook it off in a couple days, the rest of us had to deal with it for a bit over a week. Just... Not at the same time. So I think it's likely the lady gave it to me, and the nephew gave it to my brother.

Point of the story... I do know people who got the "severe" case. I'm not a doctor, but it seems just like the flu to me. If it's going to kill you, it kills you. If it's not going to kill you, the flu still sucks. I haven't been sick from bacteria/virus in well over a decade until this bad boy came along. That's life... It is what it is. Respect it sure, no point in trying to get sick... But don't fear it. It's the flu.
It’s not the flu. It may feel like the flu but it is much more contagious and much more deadly. Not asking anyone to fear it, just act responsibly and stop the spread. It really shouldn’t be that hard except for all the douches acting like tough guy children
We don't really know how deadly it is, given how the COVID-19 death count is so inflated.
The claims in that article are spun up BS. He thinks that CDC admitted to lying about the death numbers which in itself is an out right lie. I searched for the CDC admitting the lie and it does not exist. The author points to the fact that there is not a defined “COVID” cause of death and that deaths caused by a variety of symptoms are counted as COVID deaths.

well golly gee. John, Bill, Rick and Mary all catch Covid and are hospitalized. John succumbs to Pneumonia, Bill to heart failure, Rick went septic and Mary had a stroke. All get marked as COVID deaths. And you think that is lying about numbers??! Well let me ask... do you think these 4 souls would have died of the same causes had they not gotten COVID? Or does it make sense that these fatal symptoms were cause by the fact they had COVID
Funeral Directors Blow the Whistle on Deaths Falsely Attributed to Coronavirus

Horowitz: The coronavirus death rate has been inflated all over the country

Washington Inflates COVID-19 Numbers, Includes Gunshot Victims Among Deaths

Yeah, I don't think I'm going to share your faith in government.
I don’t have faith in government and I’m sure mistakes are being made all over the place as evidenced in your articles. But I’m not going to use those mistakes to push a narrative that it’s all inflated and a hoax Or that it’s a systematic conspiracy. This thing should be taken seriously and we should be spending our energy fighting it... not discredit it while refusing to take recommended safety precautions like so many boneheads are trying to do.
Freedom's a bitch, ain't it?
Freedom is amazing and a big responsibility I hope we can handle it
We've done pretty good for 244 years, though some people are doing their damnedest to take it away from everybody.

Well turn on the lights.
clap clap...Lights on
That’s rich coming from the guy who says that Covid is The same thing as pneumonia. I don’t even know what you’re trying to fight me about. Semantics and word games.

In January 2020, a novel coronavirus, SARS-CoV-2, was identified as the cause of an outbreak of viral pneumonia in Wuhan, China. The disease, later named coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19), subsequently spread globally. In the first three months after COVID-19 emerged nearly 1 million people were infected and 50,000 died.

This conversation is so damn boring, I can’t stand it any longer. COVID is repository disease which can cause pneumonia in severe cases and cause death. It is not the same as pneumonia, it is much more novel and contagious. Spread whatever you want at this point, I really don't care

On the other hand...RESPIRATORY DISEASE REFERS TO DISEASES OF THE RESPIRATORY SYSTEM PNEUMONIA IS A DISEASE...A RESPIRATORY DISEASE

ACUTE
CHRONIC
TERMINAL

CASE CLOSED
COVID-19 can cause Pneumonia but it is not pneumonia. An asymptomatic person who test positive for COVID does not have pneumonia. But I no longer give one spec of a shit about this subject so at this point I’ll concede. You win, whatever you say is right. I’m a loser. Now please go and be happy

I’m glad you and those around you didn’t get a sever case. Hope good health comes quickly
Thank you. Although...

The originator of it as far as I can trace it died in the hospital. He was already old, heart/lung problems. His son, who is in his 60's somewhere, spent two weeks in the hospital, I think he got out last Friday ( I don't know either of them well ). He isn't in good shape and has health problems before Covid. He was the one that gave it to the woman of the house, my brother, and my nephew. Now, we are all fairly fit adults except for my teenage nephew. So...

Like the flu, it really didn't effect us much other than flu like symptoms. The nephew shook it off in a couple days, the rest of us had to deal with it for a bit over a week. Just... Not at the same time. So I think it's likely the lady gave it to me, and the nephew gave it to my brother.

Point of the story... I do know people who got the "severe" case. I'm not a doctor, but it seems just like the flu to me. If it's going to kill you, it kills you. If it's not going to kill you, the flu still sucks. I haven't been sick from bacteria/virus in well over a decade until this bad boy came along. That's life... It is what it is. Respect it sure, no point in trying to get sick... But don't fear it. It's the flu.
It’s not the flu. It may feel like the flu but it is much more contagious and much more deadly. Not asking anyone to fear it, just act responsibly and stop the spread. It really shouldn’t be that hard except for all the douches acting like tough guy children
We don't really know how deadly it is, given how the COVID-19 death count is so inflated.
The claims in that article are spun up BS. He thinks that CDC admitted to lying about the death numbers which in itself is an out right lie. I searched for the CDC admitting the lie and it does not exist. The author points to the fact that there is not a defined “COVID” cause of death and that deaths caused by a variety of symptoms are counted as COVID deaths.

well golly gee. John, Bill, Rick and Mary all catch Covid and are hospitalized. John succumbs to Pneumonia, Bill to heart failure, Rick went septic and Mary had a stroke. All get marked as COVID deaths. And you think that is lying about numbers??! Well let me ask... do you think these 4 souls would have died of the same causes had they not gotten COVID? Or does it make sense that these fatal symptoms were cause by the fact they had COVID
Funeral Directors Blow the Whistle on Deaths Falsely Attributed to Coronavirus

Horowitz: The coronavirus death rate has been inflated all over the country

Washington Inflates COVID-19 Numbers, Includes Gunshot Victims Among Deaths

Yeah, I don't think I'm going to share your faith in government.
I don’t have faith in government and I’m sure mistakes are being made all over the place as evidenced in your articles. But I’m not going to use those mistakes to push a narrative that it’s all inflated and a hoax Or that it’s a systematic conspiracy. This thing should be taken seriously and we should be spending our energy fighting it... not discredit it while refusing to take recommended safety precautions like so many boneheads are trying to do.
Freedom's a bitch, ain't it?
Freedom is amazing and a big responsibility I hope we can handle it
We've done pretty good for 244 years, though some people are doing their damnedest to take it away from everybody.
People have been saying the same thing for 244 years. “The libs are trying to take your freedom away!” yet you just said we’ve done pretty good. Ironic, don’t ya think?

Well turn on the lights.
clap clap...Lights on

ACUTE
CHRONIC
TERMINAL

CASE CLOSED
COVID-19 can cause Pneumonia but it is not pneumonia. An asymptomatic person who test positive for COVID does not have pneumonia. But I no longer give one spec of a shit about this subject so at this point I’ll concede. You win, whatever you say is right. I’m a loser. Now please go and be happy
O
M
G

COVID 19 IS THE DISEASE THAT COULD MANIFEST FROM SARS COV 2
NO ONE TESTS POSITIVE FOR COVID 19, THEY TEST POSITIVE FOR SARS COV 2

In November 2002, a form of atypical pneumonia called severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS)
began spreading rapidly around the world,

Typical pneumonia generally begins with a sudden high fever and chills,
and then coughing with phlegm coming later.

Atypical pneumonia is caused by other germs, which are also referred to as "atypical." Older people in particular have fewer or slightly different symptoms if they have atypical pneumonia: It then starts off rather slowly with a mild fever and/or headache and aching limbs. Rather than coughing with phlegm, they have a dry, tickly cough.

Atypical symptoms don't mean that the lungs are less severely inflamed
or that the disease will take a milder course though.

ICTV announced “severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2)” as the name of the new virus on 11 February 2020. This name was chosen because the virus is genetically related to the coronavirus responsible for the SARS outbreak of 2003. While related, the two viruses are different.

In January 2020, a novel coronavirus, SARS-CoV-2, was identified as the cause of an outbreak of viral pneumonia in Wuhan, China. The disease, later named coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19), subsequently spread globally.

Since December 2019, a total of 41 cases of pneumonia of unknown etiology
have been confirmed in Wuhan city, Hubei Province, China

a new‐type coronavirus, tentatively named by World Health Organization
as the 2019‐new coronavirus (2019‐nCoV), had caused this outbreak.

A recent cluster of pneumonia cases in Wuhan, China, was caused by a novel betacoronavirus

By Jan 2, 2020, 41 admitted hospital patients had been identified as having
laboratory-confirmed 2019-nCoV infection.(b4 the name was changed to SARS Cov 2

All 41 patients had pneumonia with abnormal findings on chest CT

2019 novel coronavirus of pneumonia in Wuhan, China

An ongoing outbreak of 2019-nCoV pneumonia was first identified
in Wuhan, Hubei province, China at the end of 2019.

It seems the new virus is not as fatal as many people thought

An outbreak of novel coronavirus pneumonia is ongoing, called 2019-nCoV,
was first identified in Wuhan, Hubei province, China at the end of 2019

Well turn on the lights.
clap clap...Lights on

ACUTE
CHRONIC
TERMINAL

CASE CLOSED
O
M
G

In November 2002, a form of atypical pneumonia called severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS)

Atypical pneumonia is caused by other germs, which are also referred to as "atypical." Older people in particular have fewer or slightly different symptoms if they have atypical pneumonia: It then starts off rather slowly with a mild fever and/or headache and aching limbs. Rather than coughing with phlegm, they have a dry, tickly cough.

ICTV announced “severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2)” as the name of the new virus on 11 February 2020. This name was chosen because the virus is genetically related to the coronavirus responsible for the SARS outbreak of 2003. While related, the two viruses are different.

In January 2020, a novel coronavirus, SARS-CoV-2, was identified as the cause of an outbreak of viral pneumonia in Wuhan, China. The disease, later named coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19), subsequently spread globally.

A recent cluster of pneumonia cases in Wuhan, China, was caused by a novel betacoronavirus

Ohhh ok. So nobody gets COVID-19... got it. Thanks

Well turn on the lights.
clap clap...Lights on

ACUTE
CHRONIC
TERMINAL

CASE CLOSED
O
M
G

Ohhh ok. So nobody gets COVID-19... got it. Thanks
Quote me stating that....I did NOT state that

Now...WHAT IS COVID 19

She is asymptomatic and her husband has minor allergy like symptoms

So?

I bet roughly 30 to 40% of our population has it currently.
Has had it, and has it currently maybe. I bet it's higher than that.

She is asymptomatic and her husband has minor allergy like symptoms

So?

I bet roughly 30 to 40% of our population has it currently.
Has had it, and has it currently maybe. I bet it's higher than that.
ditto

Forum List

Back