So much for sacred principles - Ayn Rand Institute Takes Free Gummint Money

This this a loan you are talking about, right?
I don't know much about Ayn Rand but how do loans corrupt their philosophies and standards?

A loan isn't a gift, a hand out, a bribe, an inducement to corrupt themselves, I don't think. If it is you've done a shitty job of making that case.

The Ayn Rand-ites have to reimburse the government for the amount of this loan...right?

I don't know much about Ayn Rand but how do loans corrupt their philosophies and standards?

A loan isn't a gift, a hand out, a bribe, an inducement to corrupt themselves, I don't think. If it is you've done a shitty job of making that case.
What if it's a loan that gets turned into a grant?

What if it's a loan that gets turned into a grant?
What if BLM wasn't led by Marxists?

9D59FFAC-040F-4C2A-BBE7-A7812DD714A3.jpeg

They’ve always been complete phonies.

Yeah... You don't understand the difference between loans and grants. Yep... AOC is someone you absolutely should vote for. She doesn't have a clue either.

Not in defense of the Ayn Rand institute, per se, as I don’t know their circumstance but if the gov causes economic hardship then it would only be correct if they compensate. Problem is that the gov makes no money. They just take it. Lefties don’t understand that.

The Ayn Rand-ites have to reimburse the government for the amount of this loan...right?

It isn't a "loan". No one is paying these backs. The politicians inserted that little trick of word play but if used as laid out, you don't pay it back.

Yes, they have joined the hypocrites.

It isn't a "loan". No one is paying these backs. The politicians inserted that little trick of word play but if used as laid out, you don't pay it back.

Yes, they have joined the hypocrites.
If true, IF, then yes, the Ayn Rand people have become corrupt hypocrites just like everyone else in Washington DC. They are no better or worse judging from this one example.

Forum List

Back