Atheists view Christians with contempt and derision

The atheist claim that Christians proclaim themselves to be "better" than everyone else is an often parroted LIE.
I get the impression you consider yourself 'better' than atheists. Do you?

People like him consider themselves better than other Chrisitians, better than faithful people of other faiths, better than people who do not have a faith that a supreme being exists to be worshiped.

People like him consider themselves better than other Chrisitians, better than faithful people of other faiths, better than people who do not have a faith that a supreme being exists to be worshiped.
He could always deny it.

Or not...

Many atheists are offended by the highly conditional and hypocritical nature of Christian morality. The good book says to be virtuous but there are escape clauses galore that allow horrible people to feel like they are good. As to the relative goodness of Christians and Atheists there is probably little difference. People are people.
Atheists don't have a problem with immoral behavior; atheists have a problem with a Christian's immoral behavior.

The atheist claim that Christians proclaim themselves to be "better" than everyone else is an often parroted LIE.

The vast majority of Christians know that they are flawed sinners just like everyone else. Christians simply believe that, due to their faith in Jesus, they can and will be forgiven for their sins and that they will go to live with Jesus in paradise.
So, why do christians keep sinning?

Christian's wear their morals on their shirt sleeve, that's why they get ridiculed, when they sin.

And that's because the demons that have blinded the atheists also influence them to mock Christians. Atheists can't help themselves from taking shots at Christians.

2 Corinthians 4:4
The god of this age has blinded the minds of unbelievers, so that they cannot see the light of the gospel that displays the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.

Only the zealots, and those who make millions preaching the word, like Evangelicals.

No, I'm not even a practicing Christian and I have had plenty of liberals attack me for being "Christian".

Your side is rife with bigotry.
You can send them to me, Correll, because I am a practicing Christian and I have no fear of the misunderstandings that exist between my fellow Christians and those who cannot or will not put their souls in Christ's hands. I believe that God loves every living human being who do not understand that he puts us all in Dominion in the earth that he created and blessed us with endless love and beauty. Some of us do well with the Almighty's gift as we are lucky we picked the path least followed as we deal with our own errors in the humility he encourages us to practice. No person on earth is without flaw except Christ himself who lived so long ago and constantly spoke to people to be reconciled with God and reconciled with others including sworn enemies who enjoy persecuting us and whom we are required to live in peace with even until death. We have abundant joy in following that narrow road though heaven is far removed prayer for friend and foe comes from God to his faithful to his name. He will deal with our enemies and I can only hope he deals with them with loving correction according to his promises. :huddle:

Are you a Dominionist?

And that's because the demons that have blinded the atheists also influence them to mock Christians. Atheists can't help themselves from taking shots at Christians.

The god of this age has blinded the minds of unbelievers, so that they cannot see the light of the gospel that displays the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.

Only the zealots, and those who make millions preaching the word, like Evangelicals.

No, I'm not even a practicing Christian and I have had plenty of liberals attack me for being "Christian".

Your side is rife with bigotry.
You can send them to me, Correll, because I am a practicing Christian and I have no fear of the misunderstandings that exist between my fellow Christians and those who cannot or will not put their souls in Christ's hands. I believe that God loves every living human being who do not understand that he puts us all in Dominion in the earth that he created and blessed us with endless love and beauty. Some of us do well with the Almighty's gift as we are lucky we picked the path least followed as we deal with our own errors in the humility he encourages us to practice. No person on earth is without flaw except Christ himself who lived so long ago and constantly spoke to people to be reconciled with God and reconciled with others including sworn enemies who enjoy persecuting us and whom we are required to live in peace with even until death. We have abundant joy in following that narrow road though heaven is far removed prayer for friend and foe comes from God to his faithful to his name. He will deal with our enemies and I can only hope he deals with them with loving correction according to his promises. :huddle:

Are you a Dominionist?

I am so tired of people trying to pass themselves off as spokesmen for the uniiversal creator that many of us believe in.

I don't mock Christians. I don't understand how grown human beings can believe in some hideous God will save them from.death.
Forcing that shit down the throats of people on here is what erodes any credibility you had. It simply doesn't exist.

You shouldn't project your feelings. Atheists don't care about you enough to care what you believe. They only want bible thumpers generally to leave them and their families alone. Oh and fyi, I was 4 when I started to read and became an atheist because of what I read in the bible stories (talking snake shit and all).........christian adults were the ones that came after me with contempt and derision.

You shouldn't project your feelings. Atheists don't care about you enough to care what you believe. They only want bible thumpers generally to leave them and their families alone. Oh and fyi, I was 4 when I started to read and became an atheist because of what I read in the bible stories (talking snake shit and all).........christian adults were the ones that came after me with contempt and derision.
Your choice. Goodbye.

Pure gaslighting

"I am going to accuse others of that of which i am most guilty, that will cover me. "

Meanwhile it was religionists who starts THOUSANDS of wars, heck even your Old Testament has a lot of wars in it, all from the Gawad of love and peace.....

A lot of innocent people died in the process.

God the warlock is what you worship.

Meanwhile it was religionists who starts THOUSANDS of wars, heck even your Old Testament has a lot of wars in it, all from the Gawad of love and peace.....

There has never been a time without war, and probably not many places, either. Wars are over power and wealth and nothing to do with worshiping and following the word of God. The way each individual lives his/her life does not bring peace to the planet. What if can do is bring peace to the tiny part of the planet where that individual lives. Peace in the family, the workplace, the neighborhood. It is about peace around single individuals, not the planet.

There has never been a time without war, and probably not many places, either. Wars are over power and wealth and nothing to do with worshiping and following the word of God. The way each individual lives his/her life does not bring peace to the planet. What if can do is bring peace to the tiny part of the planet where that individual lives. Peace in the family, the workplace, the neighborhood. It is about peace around single individuals, not the planet.

Ha ha ha, see why you get laughed at, for following a god doesn't stop the wars and the horrible crimes and many religionists are the very ones making it happen..... over and over for thousands of years.

Please stop making excuses.

Ha ha ha, see why you get laughed at, for following a god doesn't stop the wars and the horrible crimes and many religionists are the very ones making it happen..... over and over for thousands of years.
Why do you expect God to stop wars?

Why do you expect God to stop wars?

Why is he called the god of love and Peace?

This is the message of Good News for the people of Israel—that there is peace with God through Jesus Christ, who is Lord of all. Acts 10:36

For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on His shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God,Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. Isaiah 9:6

Yet the wars go on and on, the murders go on and on, Robbery goes on and on, corruption, Rape, Assault and so on, after thousands of years pass those religious phrases becomes irrelevant since Peace never comes to the world.

It has been 2000 years since the he he he... "Prince of Peace" was supposedly on Earth, still nothing changed up to today.

It is all delusion since it never comes to past.

Yet the wars go on and on, the murders go on and on, Robbery goes on and on, corruption, Rape, Assault and so on, after thousands of years pass those religious phrases becomes irrelevant since Peace never comes to the world.

It has been 2000 years since the he he he... "Prince of Peace" was supposedly on Earth, still nothing changed up to today.

Take a closer look at the Bible. Did Jesus travel from nation to nation to tell nations how to act? Or did he travel from person to person advising them how to live his/her life?

Stalin, Lenin, Mao, Hitler, Pol Pot, the Kim trifecta, etc., etc., etc., were all atheists that killed and murdered 100 MILLION people. Oceans of blood and mountains of dead bodies were atheism's gift to humanity in the 20th century.

Ha ha ha, see why you get laughed at, for following a god doesn't stop the wars and the horrible crimes and many religionists are the very ones making it happen
This world is an evil place. Christians live for the world to come, not this one. Those that follow Christ will be rescued, cleansed of sin, and rewarded with eternity in the perfect world to come. Those that choose to reject Christ will die into non-existence, along with Satan, his demons, and sin and death. In the world to come, there will be no more sin, no more sickness, no more suffering, and no more death.

The purpose of this existence is to see who is a decent and good person and who is an asshole.

Take a closer look at the Bible. Did Jesus travel from nation to nation to tell nations how to act? Or did he travel from person to person advising them how to live his/her life?
He he, not really answering my post which is typical, you didn't address this line at all:

Why can't you answer this failure?

Stalin, Lenin, Mao, Hitler, Pol Pot, the Kim trifecta, etc., etc., etc., were all atheists that killed and murdered 100 MILLION people. Oceans of blood and mountains of dead bodies were atheism's gift to humanity in the 20th century.

Ha ha, I wrote this you ignored:

You talk a tiny period of time...... What about the CATHOLIC Kind Louis starting numerous wars, what about Catholic Spain and other Catholic nations starting wars for centuries?

I can go on showing that for many centuries religious leaders started many wars, which you will ignore because it is go darn inconvenient!

:oops8:

Forum List

Back