At what price do you win?

You are kidding. Rule of law? Have you ever heard of Hilary Clinton?
Yes I have. Investigated multiple times by the house, congress and the FBI. A process were in the end they said that NO reasonable prosecutor would charge her. Something that, considering that the GOP has had all levers of power in hand for the last 2 years can be considered as factually true. Now can you answer my questions?

A process were in the end they said that NO reasonable prosecutor would charge her

A process were in the end Comey said that NO reasonable prosecutor would charge her.
And we've seen what a liar he turned out to be...…..
Have you seen any prosecutor that disagreed with him?
I've seen plenty, dumbass.

Not to mention, the goodies we're in store for the next 6 years.

You mean Trump in the next 6 years, is going to fulfill YOUR promises from some dacha in Siberia????...............LMAO

GOP shrugs at Trump's involvement in Michael Cohen crimes - CNNPolitics
Here's what he said. Since then he backtracked but that was his statement.

Here's how most conservatives feel about Trump and his associates:

1) If Trump and/or his team broke the law, they should be prosecuted.
2) Hillary was guilty of serious felonies and skated.
3) Liberals criticize conservatives for not being more outspoken about Trump's alleged crimes and corruption while simultaneously claiming that Hillary was as innocent and pure as newly fallen snow.
4) Liberals want any and all Trump appointees to the AG to recuse themselves from doing their jobs but had NO PROBLEM with Loretta Lynch NOT recusing herself from the "investigation" of her potential future boss, Hillary Clinton. Liberals also had NO PROBLEM with Lynch meeting with Bill Clinton on the tarmac in Phoenix a week before Comey recommended no indictment.
5) Liberals don't believe in the "rule of law" nor the equal application of the law. The DOJ and the FBI are chock full of big-government liberals whose loyalty is to their power and their wallets and they have become willing weapons of the DNC.

“So my question is, when does loyalty to party end?”

For the vast majority of Republicans, never.

“And why is something like this NOT universally met with disapproval?”

It is – outside of the blind partisan right.

The problem is that the people have become so ignorance, so apathetic, so politically lazy and inept that they’re incapable or unwilling to do anything about the corruption and incompetence that is the Trump ‘administration’ and that has infested most of the GOP.

Do tell, what is outside the blind partisan right, the blind partisan left? Dumbass.

Or better yet, post something that gives Trump credit for everything he's done. Surely even in your information vacuum, you are aware of all the great things he's done for this country, right? Right?? Right???

The OP doesn't give a flying fuck about our nation or our fellow Americans. His loyalty is to the Democratic Party. It's sort of like how many Nazis were loyal to Hitler and the Nazi Party NO MATTER WHAT.

The problem is that the people have become so ignorance, so apathetic, so politically lazy and inept that they’re incapable or unwilling to do anything about the corruption and incompetence that is the Trump ‘administration’ and that has infested most of the GOP.
Sez the pos who calls links to media stories facts. lol
And I'm accused in this post for living in an information bubble. The link provided took you to the ACTUAL interview. Meaning you simply had to listen to HATCH not the media. But hey anything that doesn't fit your worldview can be dismissed right? What does it matter you have to close your eyes and ears to accomplish it.

Or better yet, post something that gives Trump credit for everything he's done. Surely even in your information vacuum, you are aware of all the great things he's done for this country, right? Right?? Right???

The OP doesn't give a flying fuck about our nation or our fellow Americans. His loyalty is to the Democratic Party. It's sort of like how many Nazis were loyal to Hitler and the Nazi Party NO MATTER WHAT.
The way I see it, like I said Hillary messed up, this is the price. On the other hand very doubtful it''ll impact the outcome. Why not let the Republicans pledge to adhere to the result of the investigation? At least it'll expose the subsequent hearings they will probably do as the partisan show it is. So stop fighting the FBI, let them do their job
I dare you to show a single instance were you showed equal honesty?

3) Liberals criticize conservatives for not being more outspoken about Trump's alleged crimes and corruption while simultaneously claiming that Hillary was as innocent and pure as newly fallen snow.
4) Liberals want any and all Trump appointees to the AG to recuse themselves from doing their jobs but had NO PROBLEM with Loretta Lynch NOT recusing herself from the "investigation" of her potential future boss, Hillary Clinton. Liberals also had NO PROBLEM with Lynch meeting with Bill Clinton on the tarmac in Phoenix a week before Comey recommended no indictment.
5) Liberals don't believe in the "rule of law" nor the equal application of the law. The DOJ and the FBI are chock full of big-government liberals whose loyalty is to their power and their wallets and they have become willing weapons of the DNC.
Oh and if that's how most conservatives feel why aren't you condemning what Hatch said. You just spend all the time defending it by deflecting to Clinton.

Trump is carrying out what comes down to being America's agenda. The GOP be damned if they stand in the way.
So you feel the GOP's agenda IS America's agenda. Then my questions are. Aren't Democrats Americans? How do you judge what is best for America? And why is the rule of law NOT america's agenda.

You have that all kinds of wrong. Is reading comprehension not your thing?

So my question is, when does loyalty to party end? And why is something like this NOT universally met with disapproval?
This is where we are now. The top priority is "beating" the other "side". Party over country.

Our "leaders" get away with this because we enable them. We're not holding our own tribes accountable, there are no rules or standards, and this is the predictable result.

Social Marxism (which is what the Democrat party is pushing now) is not compatible with America.

One would think to be an American political party it would be good to push American ideals, but that doesn't seem to be the case with Democrats.

Democrats are pushing Bolshevism and Republicans are pushing government and lobbyist agendas. Sad times we live in.

So my question is, when does loyalty to party end? And why is something like this NOT universally met with disapproval?
This is where we are now. The top priority is "beating" the other "side". Party over country.

Our "leaders" get away with this because we enable them. We're not holding our own tribes accountable, there are no rules or standards, and this is the predictable result.
How about equal Justice under the law.....................hmmm...........is that still there.............hmmm

How about States not picking and choosing the laws they will obey............like California and New York ........and Sanctuary cities in CLEAR VIOLATION OF THE LAW..........

How about using the federal gov't as a weapon against the citizens...........hmmmm

Charging some for Lying in Perjury Traps........while ignoring people like Comey for lying under oath several times........as others are going to jail.

How about Martha Steward..............one small case does prison...........others do mountains of bad shit and serve no time.............

This shit is out of control............needs to end.

You are kidding. Rule of law? Have you ever heard of Hilary Clinton?
Yes I have. Investigated multiple times by the house, congress and the FBI. A process were in the end they said that NO reasonable prosecutor would charge her. Something that, considering that the GOP has had all levers of power in hand for the last 2 years can be considered as factually true. Now can you answer my questions?

Lol. Anyone else would have gone to prison for what Hillary did. You guys voted for her to be president.
YA,no proof of Hillary doing anything but you keep bringing it up.Mean while your people are wearing orange all over the place.

Sez the pos who calls links to media stories facts. lol
And I'm accused in this post for living in an information bubble. The link provided took you to the ACTUAL interview. Meaning you simply had to listen to HATCH not the media. But hey anything that doesn't fit your worldview can be dismissed right? What does it matter you have to close your eyes and ears to accomplish it.
Why should I listen to Hatch?

Oh and if that's how most conservatives feel why aren't you condemning what Hatch said. You just spend all the time defending it by deflecting to Clinton.

Wow. You really don't like hearing about Hillary. Her loss must have really traumatized you Democrats.

Hillary Hillary Hillary Hillary Hillary Hillary Hillary Hillary Hillary Hillary Hillary Hillary Hillary Hillary Hillary Hillary Hillary Hillary Hillary Hillary

Trump is carrying out what comes down to being America's agenda. The GOP be damned if they stand in the way.

If, as you say, it’s “America’s agenda”, why did Americans so thoroughly reject it in the midterms.

Trump said to act like he was on the ballot an 8 million more people voted against the Trump agenda than for it.

Not to mention, the goodies we're in store for the next 6 years.

You mean Trump in the next 6 years, is going to fulfill YOUR promises from some dacha in Siberia????...............LMAO

Is that the "to believe what isn't true" part of your sig line? You're not really stupid enough to believe that, are you?

How about the second part: "to refuse to believe what is true." Believe it, Donald J. Trump is President. Accept that fact.

If, as you say, it’s “America’s agenda”, why did Americans so thoroughly reject it in the midterms.

Trump said to act like he was on the ballot an 8 million more people voted against the Trump agenda than for it.
Because they are stupid.

Forum List

Back