At What Point is This Moronic?

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
What has happened to the thinking process of our youth? They cannot face their own failures and have to blame it on everyone else?

Student sues Misericordia after failing course.

image.jpg

Oh my goodness. When accepted into the school, the had a pre-existing “disability” - “an existing predisposition” that caused anxiety and depression.”

You gotta be kidding me? And, she's suing for 75 Grand because she didn't get the same hand-holding as other “disabled students” I wanna puke.

Original story @ Pennsylvania university student suing school after failing required class twice Fox News with link to Student sues Misericordia after failing course - News - Citizens Voice

That attitude was nourished in grade school when the politically correct started handing out trophies to everyone in class, because every one was just as special as the one who actually earned the trophy. She still thinks she's as entitled to pass as the ones who actually studied. Welcome to the real world you little marshmallow. They lied to you.

Last edited:
That story is giving me anxiety and depression. I think I will sue that girl for $75,000. If she could only win her case.

Forum List

Back