At what point does the President admit that he is a fail?

If many of the Iraqi conflict vets don't consider their actions to have been wasteful, then who the fuck is some piece of shit like you to say otherwise?

I side with the THOUSANDS that do. Here's a website you need to look at.

Iraq Veterans Against the War | You are not alone

Go forth and learn, asshole.

None of them say it was wasteful.
You are an ignorant fuckstick of the very lowest intelligence.

And with each passing post you continue to show you don't know jack shit about the war and soldiers you claim to support. Since you don't think any of them think it was wasteful let's just ask one......

I volunteered to go in again because of 9-11. My college room-mate, Mark Munnelly, was at Ground Zero as a firefighter, and I saw him on Tom Brokaw on NBC. I was very enraged by the act of terrorism on innocents. I was, however, unconvinced of WMD in Iraq and expected to go to Afghanistan to fight Bin Laden’s people and get him. I now feel the Iraq War is a colossal waste of life and money, and has greatly weakened our nation, its military, its treasury, and its government.

Michael Lemke | Iraq Veterans Against the War

But for some strange reason you STILL think that the Iraq invasion and occupation and the loss of American soldiers was somehow "worth it".

But yet you cannot say why or how? :confused:

None of them say it was wasteful.
You are an ignorant fuckstick of the very lowest intelligence.

And with each passing post you continue to show you don't know jack shit about the war and soldiers you claim to support. Since you don't think any of them think it was wasteful let's just ask one......

I volunteered to go in again because of 9-11. My college room-mate, Mark Munnelly, was at Ground Zero as a firefighter, and I saw him on Tom Brokaw on NBC. I was very enraged by the act of terrorism on innocents. I was, however, unconvinced of WMD in Iraq and expected to go to Afghanistan to fight Bin Laden’s people and get him. I now feel the Iraq War is a colossal waste of life and money, and has greatly weakened our nation, its military, its treasury, and its government.

Michael Lemke | Iraq Veterans Against the War

But for some strange reason you STILL think that the Iraq invasion and occupation and the loss of American soldiers was somehow "worth it".

But yet you cannot say why or how? :confused:

Typical of the complete asshole you always are, you cite to the opinion of one guy as constituting "proof" of your own diseased opinion.

Newsflash, scumbag. Just because a vet agrees with you doesn't mean you are right, you fucking idiot.

You say that and yet you cannot come up with any good reason to "justify their deaths"? :confused:

And the fact that you cannot only means that you support sending our kids off to fight and die for NO GOOD REASON.

Now THAT makes ME sick. :puke3:

Do me a favor. Don't ever pretend that you support the troops. That kind of support they don't need.

If many of the Iraqi conflict vets don't consider their actions to have been wasteful, then who the fuck is some piece of shit like you to say otherwise?

We had traitors in the Vietnam era too.

Forum List

Back