The Reason Biden wasn’t prosecuted for classified materials is because he doesn’t have the mental capacity to stand trial.. but he’s the president?

Mr. Friscus

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2020
This is insane.

Yes, he is proven to have knowingly broken the law.

And then… The prosecutor didn’t seek prosecution because a jury would likely view him as mentally incapable with a poor memory..

… so they didn’t even bother. Just think about that for a second.

Basically, this is the “mentally insane” treatment to avoid being criminally charged.

And we’re supposed to not notice he’s the president of the country?

Again, The Prosecution won’t charge him because he’s mentally incapable of standing trial, but at the same time we are supposed to accept he’s mentally capable of being president,

How does that work?

I mean… Talk about immunity. Biden can do anything, and he will not be charged because he’s so mentally incapable.

Last edited:
I'm not sure the insanity defense will work after Biden starts World War Three.

This is insane.

And then… The prosecutor didn’t seek prosecution because a jury would likely view him as mentally incapable with a poor memory..

Basically, this is the “mentally insane” treatment to avoid being criminally charged.

Again, The Prosecution won’t charge him because he’s mentally incapable of standing trial, but at the same time we are supposed to accept he’s mentally capable of being president,

How does that work?

I mean… Talk about immunity. Biden can do anything, and he will not be charged because he’s so mentally incapable.
Fake news in a very big way.

I think it's virtually a lock that Dems will dump Biden at/before the convention.
That’s what I think too. And like the racist/sexist requirements they had for VP and SCOTUS judge, Id imagine they’ll probably rule out 97% of the population and make sure it’s a black woman (Michelle Obama).

selecting people based on their skin color is a proud tenant of the current democrat party. Doing that in history is textbook racism, but now the Democrats proudly do it, they just choose not to call it that.

LOL.

Last edited:
That’s what I think too. And like the racist/sexist requirements they had for VP and SCOTUS judge, Id imagine they’ll probably rule out 97% of the population and make sure it’s a black woman (Michelle Obama).

selecting people based on their skin color is a proud tenant of the current democrat party. Doing that in history is textbook racism, but now the Democrats proudly do it, but just don’t call it that.

LOL.
If that happens and she won we would officially enter third world nation status with politicians that do not improve anything and nepotism which is massive as it is here, legalized.

This is insane.

How does that work?

That was suck a cop-out for a guy that could find nothing wrong.

If that happens and she won we would officially enter third world nation status with politicians that do not improve anything and nepotism which is massive as it is here, legalized.
It would be a 4th Obama term. Biden has only expanded the sudden radical leftist sprint from Democrats that started in 2012.

DEI over competence. That would continue

He spelled out clear evidence of multiple felonies, but didn’t indict because Biden is a vegetable.
They’re also setting up the reason they won’t prosecute Biden for treason when the full extent of his corruption with ememy countries come out: he’s too senile to stand trial.

Forum List

Back