At what age do black live begin to matter?

Levant

Platinum Member
Apr 27, 2020
Northeast Oklahoma

Two black children killed in shootings in Chicago this past weekend. I'm waiting for the riots and BLM protests.

They don't care, unless a police officer does the killing. To the Black and Liberal People of this country, they would rather prevent one death by an officer, at the cost of 200 black lives. To them, that's not just an even trade, that's a preferable trade.

To me, I am not entirely sure if I care anymore. In some ways, it's almost poetic justice, since most of the people killed likely are democrats and left-wingers.

They don't care, unless a police officer does the killing. To the Black and Liberal People of this country, they would rather prevent one death by an officer, at the cost of 200 black lives. To them, that's not just an even trade, that's a preferable trade.

To me, I am not entirely sure if I care anymore. In some ways, it's almost poetic justice, since most of the people killed likely are democrats and left-wingers.
Not to mention crack smokers ,armed robbers ,subway muggers ,and welfare moms.

Correct, Leo 123, if a black kills a black, it's no problem with them. How do we know this? A regular negative culture of "Don't call the cops", "Snitches get stitches" and "Din see nuffin." Thus, the crimes don't get solved and the vicious cycle not only continues, but grows.
And, if the cops do figure out who committed the crime and try to arrest the criminal, the criminal resists and the witnesses scream obscenities at the cops for arresting the criminal.
So, let them kill each other in large numbers. I don't care about a culture that considers rapists, robbers, murderers, muggers and home invaders to be respected and in turn, when some strive to succeed in school, they criticize as "trying to be white" (rather than continue being a low-life loser).
The same holds true to any white garbage that thinks similarly.

Correct, Leo 123, if a black kills a black, it's no problem with them. How do we know this? A regular negative culture of "Don't call the cops", "Snitches get stitches" and "Din see nuffin." Thus, the crimes don't get solved and the vicious cycle not only continues, but grows.
And, if the cops do figure out who committed the crime and try to arrest the criminal, the criminal resists and the witnesses scream obscenities at the cops for arresting the criminal.
So, let them kill each other in large numbers. I don't care about a culture that considers rapists, robbers, murderers, muggers and home invaders to be respected and in turn, when some strive to succeed in school, they criticize as "trying to be white" (rather than continue being a low-life loser).
The same holds true to any white garbage that thinks similarly.
They also take Pics with their FREE Cell Phones. Which Regular Americans have to pay $500 for.

Two black children killed in shootings in Chicago this past weekend. I'm waiting for the riots and BLM protests.
They don't matter......

The fact that black children are killed proves that blacks don't matter....

Now this logic doesn't apply to abortion because quite a few white folks have abortions and it doesn't feel good to claim that proves white lives don't matter....

But since we can finally say that black lives don't matter -- why not go even further and make it the law

They don't matter......

The fact that black children are killed proves that blacks don't matter....

Now this logic doesn't apply to abortion because quite a few white folks have abortions and it doesn't feel good to claim that proves white lives don't matter....

But since we can finally say that black lives don't matter -- why not go even further and make it the law

Of course it does. My church has been very vocal against Abortion, specifically because lives matter, and they shouldn't slaughter their own babies.

No one has a different logic between races. No one says 'whites do that, and it's fine, but blacks shouldn't.' Never heard anyone anywhere make that claim.

It's not age that matters. It's who kills them. Blacks kill blacks? Silence. Nothing to see here. Nobody cares.

White/Police kill blacks. Outrage!

It's not age that matters. It's who kills them. Blacks kill blacks? Silence. Nothing to see here. Nobody cares.

White/Police kill blacks. Outrage!
Yes because they have been doing it for many years because they are black. If you didn't play suck up to the cops you might realize what they are doing is wrong..

Yes because they have been doing it for many years because they are black. If you didn't play suck up to the cops you might realize what they are doing is wrong..
I heard that proximity killings have been happening since the beginning of time (whites tend to kill whites, asians tend to kill asians, etc) ....but for some reason, only blacks celebrate it and think its a good thing -- at least this is what occurs in the imagination of a closet racist.....

Who kills more blacks per year? Whites and police or other blacks? Simple question with a simple an obvious answer.

It’s astounding to me how there is outrage of what makes up 10% of black murders (whites) or less than 1% of black murders (unarmed kills by police) and what makes up the other 90% is completely ignored.

And of course what it makes it even MORE ludicrous is that there is the neat little fact that blacks are much more likely to kill whites as whites are to kill blacks. Another fact which is completely ignored. Less than 10% of black murders were at the hands of whites in 2017. Over 15% of white murders were at the hands of blacks.

Who kills more blacks per year? Whites and police or other blacks? Simple question with a simple an obvious answer.

It’s astounding to me how there is outrage of what makes up 10% of black deaths and what makes up the other 90% is completely ignored.

And of course what it makes it even MORE ludicrous is that there is the neat little fact that blacks are much more likely to kill whites as whites are to kill blacks. Another fact which is completely ignored. Less than 10% of black murders were at the hands of whites in 2017. Over 15% of white murders were at the hands of blacks.
Ah so it is not the fact that cops kill it's the fact that all humans kill? Being a cop carries no honorable title?

It’s astounding to me how there is outrage of what makes up 10% of black murders (whites) or less than 1% of black murders (unarmed kills by police) and what makes up the other 90% is completely ignored.

Not my fault they all use crack.

The OP should remember that his side is not without sin and he should take care of the plank in his eye compared to him worrying about the splinter in another's eye...

Forum List

Back