At this point, we know the differences are irreconcilable between libs and conservatives

Yes, there are reasons why they don't do the same. Having black skin in America is probably the #2 reason, close behind the fact that working class Americans are being cheated out of a piece of the pie.

Your freedom, economic freedoms, quality of life, health care, and other social shortfalls has put American far down the list of the world's modern countries. Get a clue Lisa, your people are rising up and are willing to support fascism now.

True.
Most of the Blacks I know are so tired of constantly being assumed to be guilty and ignorant, that they are unmotivated and angry. Its self fulfilling, in that is then does make them more guilty and ignorant.

The US is very poor at most things. Health care is the pits. Home ownership is way down. Crime is up. We have no ethics because of all the illegal wars.

Yes, there are reasons why they don't do the same. Having black skin in America is probably the #2 reason, close behind the fact that working class Americans are being cheated out of a piece of the pie.

Your freedom, economic freedoms, quality of life, health care, and other social shortfalls has put American far down the list of the world's modern countries. Get a clue Lisa, your people are rising up and are willing to support fascism now.
Having black skin? We admit black students to college and grad programs where they would have been rejected if they were white, and there are all sorts of pushes to hire blacks over whites (and particularly black females). So didn’t give me that “poor people stay poor because they have black skin.”

And working class Americans aren’t being cheated out of a piece of the pie. They are earning what their skillset or education provides for. Anyone who isn’t happy with their piece of the pie needs to pick a better trade or career and prepare for it.

AND YES…..people are rising up against the fascists, and that’s why Virginia went red and why the midterms will keep the lib’s to the curb.

Having black skin? We admit black students to college and grad programs where they would have been rejected if they were white, and there are all sorts of pushes to hire blacks over whites (and particularly black females). So didn’t give me that “poor people stay poor because they have black skin.”

And working class Americans aren’t being cheated out of a piece of the pie. They are earning what their skillset or education provides for. Anyone who isn’t happy with their piece of the pie needs to pick a better trade or career and prepare for it.

AND YES…..people are rising up against the fascists, and that’s why Virginia went red and why the midterms will keep the lib’s to the curb.

Not true.
Affirmative Action does not come near to equalizing all the negative roadblocks.
Yes the working class is continually be cheated out more and more.
Unions are almost non-existent, wages have not kept up, minimum wage is still $7.25, home ownership is falling, families need 2 incomes just to get by, factory jobs have all been sent to places like China or Mexico, etc.

Nobody is rising up because we live in the greatest country on earth. You seem to have a short memory of all those truck drivers who are fed up with your government and country.

I don't know how much more economic freedom you need than living in the US. You can become a professional, get a good paying trade, open your own business, the world is yours for the taking. But it's not going to come knocking on your front door.

I believe every word you say. That's why when I made the suggestion, I clearly stated it was not an education thing, but an interest thing.

Much of my landlord years my father greatly helped me out, especially after he retired at the age of 62. Yes, he needed a project to keep him busy, but him doing things helped me greatly because my father has built houses from the ground up. He knew the answers to questions I would have had doing those projects myself. I'm just a high school graduate, but my father dropped out in 9th grade to help support his family.

it wouldn't surprise me the least if I learned that some high school dropouts knew more about politics and issues than college graduates.
So you would test voters to determine their level of interest in what? I would like an example of what kind of questions you would ask people?

Last edited:
Those experts have already made their futures bets ;)

Biden has commited to release of 30 million barrels from reserves. Thats about half a year equivalent of Russian crude imports. That buys some time for us to sort it out.
The US imported about 672,000 barrels per day of crude oil and petroleum products from Russia in 2021, according to data from the Energy Information Agency.

30 million barrels would certain give the US a little time to find a replacement but that would last only abut 6 weeks. Also China, India, Japan, South Korea and the U.K. will join in the effort. However if there is a backlash from OPEC, who does not want to see more oil on the market and cuts production, then it may have no effect at all.

Nobody is rising up because we live in the greatest country on earth. You seem to have a short memory of all those truck drivers who are fed up with your government and country.

I don't know how much more economic freedom you need than living in the US. You can become a professional, get a good paying trade, open your own business, the world is yours for the taking. But it's not going to come knocking on your front door.

I do not believe it is actually "economic freedom" when we are oppressing and colonizing all over the planet.
The "School For the Americas" at Ft. Bennings is actually where we teach murder, extortion, torture, etc., like when we bribed Pinochet to murder tens of thousands of Chileans in 1973. We provided the helicopters they were pushed out of at high altitude. We had previously done the same thing with the Shah in Iran in 1953.

If we really had economic freedom, the government would have been hiring the epidemiologists directly and they would have found a real strategy to end covid instead of making $36 billion in profits over something that does not really work. When you rely on profit making companies, all you can be sure of is that they WILL make a profit, not that they will do the right thing for the public.

So you would test voters to determine their level of interest in what? I would like an example of what kind of questions you would ask people?

I would love to see what the result would be of a test on if voters knew how mRNA works?

The US imported about 672,000 barrels per day of crude oil and petroleum products from Russia in 2021, according to data from the Energy Information Agency.

30 million barrels would certain give the US a little time to find a replacement but that would last only abut 6 weeks. Also China, India, Japan, South Korea and the U.K. will join in the effort. However if there is a backlash from OPEC, who does not want to see more oil on the market and cuts production, then it may have no effect at all.

Banning Russian oil imports is foolish because who ever sells the most oil now, will end up not having as much later, when oil will be 10 times more valuable.

Who usurped the legally elected democratic gubmint in Ukraine, then installed a stand-up comic as their puppet, in 2014?

Answer your own question: what the fuck is wrong with you idiots?
I can answer that question.

Victoria Nuland did it

The proof is in some hacked e-mails released by the Lithuanian version of Anonymous

I see nothing wrong with basic questions such as: who Is your Governor? How many senators does your state have? (You’d be surprised by how many people don’t know it’s two.) How many senators are there in total? How many years does the president serve?

People who are so ignorant as to not know the answer to questions an 8-year-old would know have no business weighing in on a decision as vital as the presidency. Ignorant and stupid people are subject to being influenced to vote easily, which is why the liberals activists wenr door-to-door in poor, urban areas harvesting ballots for Biden.

I see nothing wrong with basic questions such as: who Is your Governor? How many senators does your state have? (You’d be surprised by how many people don’t know it’s two.) How many senators are there in total? How many years does the president serve?

People who are so ignorant as to not know the answer to questions an 8-year-old would know have no business weighing in on a decision as vital as the presidency. Ignorant and stupid people are subject to being influenced to vote easily, which is why the liberals activists wenr door-to-door in poor, urban areas harvesting ballots for Biden.
When we eliminate voters based on lack of knowledge, intelligence, or interest we are making an assumption they are not likely to make morally and ethically correct decisions when they vote and that is just not true. In short, you don't have be smart to know the difference between right and wrong between a lie and the truth.

Lastly, denying the right to vote to those who lack the knowledge or interest would make a difference at the polls is just not true. People that lack the interest and knowledge do not vote. These are the hard core non-voters.

When we eliminate voters based on lack of knowledge, intelligence, or interest we are making an assumption they are not likely to make morally and ethically correct decisions when they vote and that is just not true. In short, you don't have be smart to know the difference between right and wrong between a lie and the truth.

Apparently you do because Democrats choose wrong over right and lie over truth all the time.

Lastly, denying the right to vote to those who lack the knowledge or interest would make a difference at the polls is just not true. People that lack the interest and knowledge do not vote. These are the hard core non-voters.

That is partially true provided we vote the traditional way. But the Democrat plan is to get those hard core non-voters TO vote because they don't know what they're voting on. That's why they promote multiple day voting, polls open late, mail-in voting, resistance to Voter-ID and so on. Voters who really care about voting and the country will do anything to get their vote in, while those who care little or not at all will only vote if it's as easy as making a bag of microwave popcorn.

It’s not true that people who lack the interest simply do not vote. That WAS the case when in-person voting was required, except for specific absentee categories.

Now, though, with the Dems’ massive mail-in ballot scheme, paid activists (Zuckerberg financed $500 million) go door to door in poor cities and convince the ignorant people that if they vote for the Dem, they will get free stuff - or, on the flip side, they tell them that if they don’t vote doe the Dem, the R might win and then their government support will be reduced. People who lack knowledge are very vulnerable to being manipulated this way.

So if you want to allow Dems to harvest votes among poor people who are clueless as to the truth, they you need a knowledge test. If you require the interest it takes to vote in person, it’s not necessary.

Finally, if someone in the city is within a mile of a polling place, we should stop with the bus rides to the polls. People who are over 65 or disabled can vote absentee, but everyone else can walk. Nothing so difficult about a 20-minute walk.

In short, you don't have be smart to know the difference between right and wrong between a lie and the truth.
Ha ha - to paraphrase Richard Pryor, I know a lot of young wise men that are dumb as a stump.

Come on man, half of Silicon Valley are rocket scientists and they still vote for Nancy Pelosi.

I think you do have to have something on the ball, to understand why you're voting. Some people just vote to screw the other party, which is "not very smart" to the point of being downright stupid.

We here, are having active political dialog. Many people don't have that. The extent of their information is whatever comes out of the TV. If they even have a TV. Some of these people, you can buy them a TV and tell them how to vote, and they'll do it.

Ha ha - to paraphrase Richard Pryor, I know a lot of young wise men that are dumb as a stump.

Come on man, half of Silicon Valley are rocket scientists and they still vote for Nancy Pelosi.

I think you do have to have something on the ball, to understand why you're voting. Some people just vote to screw the other party, which is "not very smart" to the point of being downright stupid.

We here, are having active political dialog. Many people don't have that. The extent of their information is whatever comes out of the TV. If they even have a TV. Some of these people, you can buy them a TV and tell them how to vote, and they'll do it.
Agree. A voter cannot be ignorant of the issues and then make a wise decision. Otherwise, they can be manipulated by the door-to-door activists paid by Zuckerberg, charged with collecting votes for the Democrat.

In my discussions with liberals over the last year or so, I am actually shocked by how poorly informed they are. They THINK they are informed, but they have swallowed the MSNBC lies. And this is why they hate Trump and preferred someone with dementia as president.

My idea of voting tests are to weed out people like this:

When these are the people who ultimately decide our elections and they vote for your party, of course you don't want to see that interrupted. If anything you want more of them which is why the Communists are presenting their Voter Rights bill. It has nothing to do with rights. It should be called the Stupid and Lazy Voter bill instead. At least it's more honest.

My idea of voting tests are to weed out people like this:

When these are the people who ultimately decide our elections and they vote for your party, of course you don't want to see that interrupted. If anything you want more of them which is why the Communists are presenting their Voter Rights bill. It has nothing to do with rights. It should be called the Stupid and Lazy Voter bill instead. At least it's more honest.

Yup. And that’s who the Dems are going door-to-door to find, and collect their ballot.

You cannot allow massive mail-in ballots without a basic intelligence or knowledge test.

Apparently you do because Democrats choose wrong over right and lie over truth all the time.

That is partially true provided we vote the traditional way. But the Democrat plan is to get those hard core non-voters TO vote because they don't know what they're voting on. That's why they promote multiple day voting, polls open late, mail-in voting, resistance to Voter-ID and so on. Voters who really care about voting and the country will do anything to get their vote in, while those who care little or not at all will only vote if it's as easy as making a bag of microwave popcorn.
If I were you, I would not be trying to get rid of multi-day voting, mail-in voting, polls open late, etc. because the people who make use of flexible easy voting are not those lazy good for nothings who spend days watching their 75 TVs bought with government money. These people have all time in the world to vote. They don't mind standing in line at the polls.

The people who need and use flexible voting are people that travel a lot for business and pleasure, middle class moms and dads with multiple jobs, snowbirds who winter in Florida and Arizona, and the disabled who can't manage the long lines at polls. In short, the middle and upper class citizens. You might just find that you would be suppressing the vote you do not want to suppress.

Generally democrats are in favor of more flexible voting, certainly not because it serves the poor but because unlike so many republicans, democrats actually believe in democracy where everyone, rich or poor, black or white, education or uneducated has the right to vote for those who make the laws and rule their lives.

Many republicans today as never before are trying to transform America away from democracy to a system of autocratic rule where the wealthy and better educated vote and the poor, the subjugated, and uneducated have no voice in those who rule.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back