Would it be racist for the GOP to ‘dig up dirt’ on Ketanji? Will the GOP find the sack to try?

The GOP doesn't have to, the seat isn't open for months. Private citizens will delve into her past along with special interest groups. The folly of making the pick so far out.

If we don't fight against this nominee, Dems will continue to push their black privilege agenda. And they will be able to use the SC in the process.

Shouldn’t we shoot for Kavanaugh 2.0 type dramatics with Ketanji’s appointment hearing?
Remember, there’s no playing nice with Democrats…it NEVER pays off.
Go for it. But I doubt you'll find any evidence of her swilling beer and groping her clerks...or other guys. :auiqs.jpg:
Republicans can't do anything to stop her confirmation. They can whine and bitch. Let em! :)

Shouldn’t we shoot for Kavanaugh 2.0 type dramatics with Ketanji’s appointment hearing?
You mean there is nothing obvious, so they must dig, to find something. I know little about her, but if nothing there without digging, might be a good candidate.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
If she's got dirt, why not? My question is, why hasn't the GOP gone after her before her nomination? My answer, because there isn't anything to go after her about.

You mean there is nothing obvious, so they must dig, to find something. I know little about her, but if nothing there without digging, might be a good candidate.
She's a black woman. Surely she's had 5 babies with 5 different fathers.

As long as the 'dirt' is the truth, I see nothing wrong with looking into her past. But nothing that is manufactured or contrived, as the Blasely Ford shit was. I do not believe that the GOP should resort to the same level of despicable behavior that the democrats did in the Kavanaugh confirmation hearings. That was truly shameful IMHO.

Fair enough, but if there is something do you think she should withdraw?

She's a black woman. Surely she's had 5 babies with 5 different fathers.
You are wanting Republicans in the US Senate to lead with a racist attack, if there are no apparent problems with her, qualification, experience, and legal abilities? Really? I mean, like, really dude? Are you trying to make sure nobody votes republican again, out of pure shame of being remotely associated with such a racially bigoted party?

I see no reason why the level of scrutiny for Ketanji should be any different from that applied to Kavanaugh. Or do you approve of a double standard?

The GOP should compare her credentials and history with those of Justice Amy Coney Barrett, thus blunting any female voter backlash.

I see no reason why the level of scrutiny for Ketanji should be any different from that applied to Kavanaugh. Or do you approve of a double standard?
Of course not, but if you got nothing by now, you must be having a hard time coming up with something. One might bet the impression you were just grasping at straws for purely political reasons.

You are wanting Republicans in the US Senate to lead with a racist attack
Hahaha…I see you’re fully engaged in the ‘I’m the wokest white guilt wokester contest’?
Good luck at beating rightwinger .
Look, the entire Democrat Party has done nothing but lead with anti white attacks, rhetoric and policies for 13 months now.
Have you posted about that?
Are you trying to make sure nobody votes republican again, out of pure shame of being remotely associated with such a racially bigoted party?
Racial bigots hire people for their black skin and vagina.

Hahaha…I see you’re fully engaged in the ‘I’m the wokest white guilt wokester contest’?
Good luck at beating rightwinger .
Look, the entire Democrat Party has done nothing but lead with anti white attacks, rhetoric and policies for 13 months now.
Have you posted about that?

Racial bigots hire people for their black skin and vagina.
Poor, poor victimized whites

Two blacks on SCOTUS
I see why white males are outraged

Forum List

Back