At the name of jesus " every" knee will bow!!! Ptl.

SO YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE MEANING OF ""ONE"" 1 ?? LOL!!! YOU ARE ONE BUT THREE,YOUR BODY IS YOU,YOUR SOUL IS YOU,YOUR SPIRIT IS YOU BUT YOU ARE ONE =1 MAN. ONE MAN CREATED IN THE IMAGE OF GOD!!! GOD THE FATHER,SON AND HOLYSPIRIT!!!! NOW!!!wise up!!!

Both spots in Isaiah--where LORD is--YHWH( Jehovah) is in the original writings. Jehovah is the only true God. See the words---none besides----ME= singular.

YES!!! Jehovah is the only true God. AND JEHOVAH IS GOD THE FATHER,SON AND HOLYSPIRIT!!!

It didn't have additions, did it?

Isaiah 45:23
23 I have sworn by myself, and I will never go back on my word, for it is true—that every knee in all the world shall bow to me, and every tongue shall swear allegiance to my name.==At the name of Jesus EVERY KNEE WILL BOW, of those who are in heaven and on earth and under the earth, 11and that every tongue will confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father. PHILIPPIANS 2:10==It is written: "'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will acknowledge God.' ROMANS 14:11
==For these things came to pass to fulfill the Scripture, "NOT A BONE OF HIM SHALL BE BROKEN." 37And again another Scripture says, "THEY SHALL LOOK ON HIM WHOM THEY PIERCED." john 19:37===Zechariah 12:10
"And I will pour out on the house of David and the inhabitants of Jerusalem a spirit of grace and supplication. They will look on me, the one they have pierced, and they will mourn for him as one mourns for an only child, and grieve bitterly for him as one grieves for a firstborn son.
BELIEVERS God has rescued us from the power of darkness and has brought us into the kingdom of his Son, whom he loves. 14 His Son paid the price to free us, which means that our sins are forgiven.
JESUS=He is the image of the invisible God,
the firstborn of all creation.
JESUS=He created all things in heaven and on earth,
visible and invisible.
Whether they are kings or lords,
rulers or powers—
everything has been created through him and for him.
JESUS=He existed before everything
and holds everything together.
JESUS=He is also the head of the church, which is his body.
He is the beginning,
the first to come back to life
so that he would have first place in everything.
19 God was pleased to have all of himself live in Christ. 20 God was also pleased to bring everything on earth and in heaven back to himself through Christ. He did this by making peace through Christ’s blood sacrificed on the cross.
21 Once you were separated from God. The evil things you did showed your hostile attitude. 22 But now Christ has brought you back to God by dying in his physical body. He did this so that you could come into God’s presence without sin, fault, or blame. 23 This is on the condition that you continue in faith without being moved from the solid foundation of the hope that the Good News contains. You’ve heard this Good News of which I, Paul, became a servant. It has been spread throughout all creation under heaven.
COLOSSIANS 1:13-23

You are adding in your own god, where he was never there.

It doesn't work that way.

isaiah 45:23
23 i have sworn by myself, and i will never go back on my word, for it is true—that every knee in all the world shall bow to me, and every tongue shall swear allegiance to my name.==at the name of jesus every knee will bow, of those who are in heaven and on earth and under the earth, 11and that every tongue will confess that jesus christ is lord, to the glory of god the father. Philippians 2:10==it is written: "'as surely as i live,' says the lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will acknowledge god.' romans 14:11
==for these things came to pass to fulfill the scripture, "not a bone of him shall be broken." 37and again another scripture says, "they shall look on him whom they pierced." john 19:37===zechariah 12:10
"and i will pour out on the house of david and the inhabitants of jerusalem a spirit of grace and supplication. They will look on me, the one they have pierced, and they will mourn for him as one mourns for an only child, and grieve bitterly for him as one grieves for a firstborn son.
Believers god has rescued us from the power of darkness and has brought us into the kingdom of his son, whom he loves. 14 his son paid the price to free us, which means that our sins are forgiven.
jesus=he is the image of the invisible god,
jesus=he created all things in heaven and on earth,
visible and invisible.
rulers or powers—
jesus=he existed before everything
jesus=he is also the head of the church, which is his body.
He is the beginning,
19 god was pleased to have all of himself live in christ. 20 god was also pleased to bring everything on earth and in heaven back to himself through christ. He did this by making peace through christ’s blood sacrificed on the cross.
21 once you were separated from god. The evil things you did showed your hostile attitude. 22 but now christ has brought you back to god by dying in his physical body. He did this so that you could come into god’s presence without sin, fault, or blame. 23 this is on the condition that you continue in faith without being moved from the solid foundation of the hope that the good news contains. You’ve heard this good news of which i, paul, became a servant. It has been spread throughout all creation under heaven.
Colossians 1:13-23

you are adding in your own god, where he was never there.

Jesus is King of Kings,Lord of Lords=Almighty God!!!

Last edited:
isaiah 45:23
23 i have sworn by myself, and i will never go back on my word, for it is true—that every knee in all the world shall bow to me, and every tongue shall swear allegiance to my name.==at the name of jesus every knee will bow, of those who are in heaven and on earth and under the earth, 11and that every tongue will confess that jesus christ is lord, to the glory of god the father. Philippians 2:10==it is written: "'as surely as i live,' says the lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will acknowledge god.' romans 14:11
==for these things came to pass to fulfill the scripture, "not a bone of him shall be broken." 37and again another scripture says, "they shall look on him whom they pierced." john 19:37===zechariah 12:10
"and i will pour out on the house of david and the inhabitants of jerusalem a spirit of grace and supplication. They will look on me, the one they have pierced, and they will mourn for him as one mourns for an only child, and grieve bitterly for him as one grieves for a firstborn son.
Believers god has rescued us from the power of darkness and has brought us into the kingdom of his son, whom he loves. 14 his son paid the price to free us, which means that our sins are forgiven.
visible and invisible.
rulers or powers—
He is the beginning,
19 god was pleased to have all of himself live in christ. 20 god was also pleased to bring everything on earth and in heaven back to himself through christ. He did this by making peace through christ’s blood sacrificed on the cross.
21 once you were separated from god. The evil things you did showed your hostile attitude. 22 but now christ has brought you back to god by dying in his physical body. He did this so that you could come into god’s presence without sin, fault, or blame. 23 this is on the condition that you continue in faith without being moved from the solid foundation of the hope that the good news contains. You’ve heard this good news of which i, paul, became a servant. It has been spread throughout all creation under heaven.

you are adding in your own god, where he was never there.

Jesus is King of Kings,Lord of Lords=Almighty God!!!

Yes it teaches King of Kings and Lord of Lords--but not Allmighty God--you added that.

jesus is king of kings,lord of lords=almighty god!!!

yes it teaches king of kings and lord of lords--but not allmighty god--you added that.

there is only one king of kings' lord of lords that is god almighty!!! Duh!!

Psalm 83:18 teaches different. Also Jesus was appointed king( Daniel 7:13-15) by the ancient of days( YHWH(Jehovah) Then he hands it back to his God and Father( YHWH(Jehovah) and subjects himself forever-1 Corinthians 15: 24-28

Last edited:
CULT MEMBERS YOU NEED TO FACE THE TRUTH!!!===isaiah 45:23
visible and invisible.
rulers or powers—
He is the beginning,

CULT MEMBERS YOU NEED TO FACE THE TRUTH!!!===isaiah 45:23
visible and invisible.
rulers or powers—
He is the beginning,

See 16---created through him---by his God and Father-YHWH(Jehovah) acts 2:22--- Jesus taught--last line Lords prayer--the kingdom, power, and glory all belong to the Father.---ALONE.---The Father is greater than I= truth.

cult members you need to face the truth!!!===isaiah 45:23
visible and invisible.
rulers or powers—
He is the beginning,

see 16---created through him---by his god and father-yhwh(jehovah) acts 2:22--- jesus taught--last line lords prayer--the kingdom, power, and glory all belong to the father.---alone.---the father is greater than i= truth.

yes!!! Jesus became a man and put aside his power and glory as god and lived on earth as a perfect,sinless man so that he could pay our sin debt on that roman cross!

I saw the last video of ISIS Muslims murdering unarmed truck drivers in Iraq. Just ...vile. Evil, pure evil. This is what religion leads to, unthinking uncritical people that insist on dogma over compassion or logic. Think about that. They had their reasons. They didn't think twice. Kinda like the NAZIs.

I saw the last video of ISIS Muslims murdering unarmed truck drivers in Iraq. Just ...vile. Evil, pure evil. This is what religion leads to, unthinking uncritical people that insist on dogma over compassion or logic. Think about that. They had their reasons. They didn't think twice. Kinda like the NAZIs.

YES!!! FALSE gods and false religions are DEMON INSPIRED.

Yes that is why we Jews laugh at you stupid goyim with your baboon like low IQ religion :lol:

You have since really messed up theology.

i saw the last video of isis muslims murdering unarmed truck drivers in iraq. Just ...vile. Evil, pure evil. This is what religion leads to, unthinking uncritical people that insist on dogma over compassion or logic. Think about that. They had their reasons. They didn't think twice. Kinda like the nazis.

yes!!! False gods and false religions are demon inspired.

yes that is why we jews laugh at you stupid goyim with your baboon like low iq religion :lol:

god still loves the jewish people!! In the very near future you will see him who you pierced , and soon all israel will believe and be saved!!!

Are you sure Christianity isn't inspired by the same falsity? Can you really be sure you aren't any better than all those Muslims? With all due respect. They (Islam) stone doubters to death, they kill converts to Christianity, or those that condemn Islam. What are you doing here? I love you, you don't advocate mass slaughter or suicide attacks like the Muslims. With all that bluster and hyperbole, you don't advocate hurting anyone. That is what Christians and Jews do. Muslims don't hold such qualms, they and their superstitions hold violence as some kind of divine right.

Are you sure Christianity isn't inspired by the same falsity? Can you really be sure you aren't any better than all those Muslims? With all due respect. They (Islam) stone doubters to death, they kill converts to Christianity, or those that condemn Islam. What are you doing here? I love you, you don't advocate mass slaughter or suicide attacks like the Muslims. With all that bluster and hyperbole, you don't advocate hurting anyone. That is what Christians and Jews do. Muslims don't hold such qualms, they and their superstitions hold violence as some kind of divine right.

GOD IS LOVE AND TOOK YOUR SIN DEBT ON THAT ROMAN CROSS,GOD IS NOT WILLING THAT ANY PERISH BUT BTHAT ALL HAVE EVERLASTING LIFE, BUT YOU ARE FREE TO REJECT GOD'S LOVE and pay your own sin debt=death and hell!!!

yes!!! False gods and false religions are demon inspired.

yes that is why we jews laugh at you stupid goyim with your baboon like low iq religion :lol:

god still loves the jewish people!! In the very near future you will see him who you pierced , and soon all israel will believe and be saved!!!

I hate to break the news to you Gismo but the Jewish people have always been right to reject the worship of Jesus as if he was a god and that goes all the way back to the times when to do so meant persecution, torture and death.

Its not likely anyone, except the mentally ill, is going to be persuaded by your delusional hubris in this day and age...

You really ought to find another hobby.

You really suck at saving souls.

You can't even save your own....

Revelation 1:7 ►
"Look, he is coming with the clouds," and "every eye will see him, even those who pierced him"; and all peoples on earth "will mourn because of him." So shall it be! Amen.

JESUS IS ABOUT TO RETURN AND SET UP HIS KINGDOM HERE=== the most High ruleth in the kingdom of men (Daniel 4:17). The title, the most High [God], or the most High is Christ's millennial title throughout the Psalms, the Book of Daniel, and the Book of Hosea. The most High [God] will also bear the title King of Israel in that day (John 1:49). All upon earth will obey Him for [He] shalt break them with a rod of iron(Psalm 2:9). The result: Thy people shall be willing in the day of thy power (Psalm 110:3). Earth's inhabitants will love the Lord Jesus so much during the kingdom age that daily shall he be praised (Psalm 72:15). Yes, His name shall endure forever (Psalm 72:17).

The center of all this kingdom activity is Jerusalem, not heaven's golden shores. Proof? Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion (Psalm 2:6). Out of Zion shall go forth the law, and the word of the Lord from Jerusalem (Isaiah 2:3). [They] shall worship the Lord in the holy mount at Jerusalem (Isaiah 27:13). And the Redeemer shall come to Zion (Isaiah 59:20). The Lord also shall roar out of Zion, and utter his voice from Jerusalem (Joel 3:16). Thus saith the Lord...I will dwell in the midst of Jerusalem (Zechariah 8:3). Yea, many people and strong nations shall come to seek the Lord of hosts in Jerusalem (Zechariah 8:22).
JVI

Forum List

Back