At some point fox and other Trump sycophants are going to turn on him. Are we seeing that now?

Fox News is pulling out all the stops. Hannity and Laura Ingram are freaking out. And Iā€™m watching Fox and friends and they had Sarah Huckabee come out and lie and lie and lie.

Theyā€™re questioning any Republican who had even the slightest concern about Donald Trump.

The more information that comes out the harder and harder it is to defend Donald Trump. He points out all the aid that the US gives to the Ukraine whoā€™s fighting a hot war against Donald Trumpā€˜s closest friends on earth and just asked them if they could do a favor for him considering all the help that theyā€™re getting from us.

Can you imagine how awful it is to have Russia bombing you on one side and Trump on the other side blackmailing you?

Is this information comes out itā€™s going to be harder and harder to defend Donald Trump. So how long before they start to cut and run. Weā€™re starting to hear grumblings from Republicans. The optics arenā€™t good, it doesnā€™t look good and their favorite comment, ā€œitā€™s troublingā€.
What I see is critical mass building for the next president to have his balls cut off politically. The Trump supporters who believe the witch hunts are unfair will resist a new guy, the Republicans will investigate a Democrat to Hell and back, and congress will tell the president what to do. Good legacy we are leaving. Both parties are crooked and dirty-don't try to defend either.
Of course the Democratic Party looks dirty to the Republicans. The Republicans are a white party and Democrats have all those brown faces. And Republicans especially canā€™t stand the fact that the Democratic Party looks like America. And the Republican Party looks like the German party from the 1930s.

This is what America looks like to you?

aww-shit_o_7245871.jpg

View attachment 281226

images

No.

THIS IS AMERICA!

View attachment 281227
Republicans love to march.

Charlottesville_%27Unite_the_Right%27_Rally_%2835780274914%29_crop.jpg

GettyImages830617832.jpg

uploads%252Fcard%252Fimage%252F562234%252Fb71c9691-3b28-4c77-84ea-5872e474aee1.jpg%252F950x534__filters%253Aquality%252880%2529.jpg

Really?

Democrats love to support Terror States. At their own convention.

upload_2019-9-26_9-47-22.jpeg

Republicans have American Flags at theirs.

upload_2019-9-26_9-47-55.jpeg

Fox News is pulling out all the stops. Hannity and Laura Ingram are freaking out. And Iā€™m watching Fox and friends and they had Sarah Huckabee come out and lie and lie and lie.

Theyā€™re questioning any Republican who had even the slightest concern about Donald Trump.

The more information that comes out the harder and harder it is to defend Donald Trump. He points out all the aid that the US gives to the Ukraine whoā€™s fighting a hot war against Donald Trumpā€˜s closest friends on earth and just asked them if they could do a favor for him considering all the help that theyā€™re getting from us.

Can you imagine how awful it is to have Russia bombing you on one side and Trump on the other side blackmailing you?

Is this information comes out itā€™s going to be harder and harder to defend Donald Trump. So how long before they start to cut and run. Weā€™re starting to hear grumblings from Republicans. The optics arenā€™t good, it doesnā€™t look good and their favorite comment, ā€œitā€™s troublingā€.
There are a portion of his followers who will never abandon him no matter what.

Of course. Juxtapose his policies with that of his opponents. All of the other stuff in the circus is endured as long as America First is the future for them and their families.

Why would ANYONE vote for policies against their own interests and instead vote for the interests of their enemies or some foreign shytehole?

WOW! Schiff actually started his reading of the transcript, and then as they and CNN and all the MSM do, when he says "I want you to do me a favour..." they NEVER go into Crowdstrike. Instead Schiff, just put in his OWN words, after, and then at the end, said "this could be a characterization".

NOW I know why so many GOP want him gone. What in the F is going on America? If this is the best who can be in this position, the West is in deep, deep trouble.
The west was in deep, deep trouble when the Democrats picked Billary's Hillary to beat conservatives. They forgot her middle name: Hillary "I Forget" Clinton. Who outside the brainwashees in the Democrat Never-never Land would vote for someone for president who makes no honest accounting to a Grand Jury while the press played deaf and dumb? :rolleyes:
I keep telling people that the media runs America-not the political parties. They helped Johnson and Nixon keep VietNam alive against public opinion, and now they learned to affect public opinion BEFORE getting the president.
Today's press is full of unsavory demogogues who wear sheeple clothing. The wool is fluffed and hides the little red horns.

I agree, on both sides to different degrees. The problem as I see it, only one want to over turn a duly, free election. They can win with policies in 2020, but they KNOW they are pro-globalism, and will not beat Trump.

They should come to the centre and be old school Democrats, or accept their losses.
"They should come to the centre and be old school Democrats, or accept their losses."
Democrats lost the election of early 1860 to Abraham Lincoln, so they fired on Fort Sumter, which started a war between the States, aka the Civil War. When the North won, they shot Abraham Lincoln while he was watching a play in a theater. When they hated their bosses, Democrats singled out their boss's children in school and harassed them through all generations including Maxine Waters' directing her apparatchiks to stalk and harass President Trump's staff, whenever and wherever they went to lunch or take a break.

Democrats exploit the law to break it, and the press looks the other way or supports the behavior that severs the rule of law as though the law were a bad thing. While in post-Colonial and early Republic times, the press guarded the rule of law, whereas today's press pounces on it. Go figger. :dunno:

President Trump gives his followers no reason to abandon him, because he is forthright, open, transparent, and a crusader for the good, nemesis of the bad. :muahaha:

President Trump gives his followers no reason to abandon him, because he is forthright, open, transparent, and a crusader for the good, nemesis of the bad. :muahaha:
tenor (4).gif

What I see is critical mass building for the next president to have his balls cut off politically. The Trump supporters who believe the witch hunts are unfair will resist a new guy, the Republicans will investigate a Democrat to Hell and back, and congress will tell the president what to do. Good legacy we are leaving. Both parties are crooked and dirty-don't try to defend either.
Of course the Democratic Party looks dirty to the Republicans. The Republicans are a white party and Democrats have all those brown faces. And Republicans especially canā€™t stand the fact that the Democratic Party looks like America. And the Republican Party looks like the German party from the 1930s.

This is what America looks like to you?

aww-shit_o_7245871.jpg

View attachment 281226

images

No.

THIS IS AMERICA!

View attachment 281227
Republicans love to march.

Charlottesville_%27Unite_the_Right%27_Rally_%2835780274914%29_crop.jpg

GettyImages830617832.jpg

uploads%252Fcard%252Fimage%252F562234%252Fb71c9691-3b28-4c77-84ea-5872e474aee1.jpg%252F950x534__filters%253Aquality%252880%2529.jpg
If I had a choice of who to hang with, it would be the second group-you like the first group I suppose?

I watched Chris Wallace on Fox saying that it looks like the charges against Trump are credible.

I watched members of the five screaming at Juan Williams on live TV. And the next day Williams was gone.

Thereā€™s two Republican governors that support the impeachment investigation.

Already you have Rudy Giuliani and secretary Mike Pompeo pointing fingers at each other.

Trump has a history of throwing people under the bus. And we are about to see a whole fleet of buses.

So what we are seeing as more crimes come to light are cracks in the foundation of the unified GOP.

EFj1GzRWwAApd5q

Holding up your phone and insisting you were working for the state department is not a good look.

Especially when the first comment from the state department is we donā€™t know what heā€™s talking about. Now theyā€™ve walked that back kind of. But it looks like theyā€™re really not sure what to say.

EFkODevWkAYutDV

Former GOP senator Flake was asked if the vote was private would 30 senators vote to convict Trump and he said no, more like 35.

At some point, Republicans in leadership positions are going to have to decide to be on the side of history and not on the side of an anti-American pro Russian criminal.

Republicans shows signs of discomfort in defense of Trump

ā€œAnybody who has sat through two years, as I have, of Republican luncheons realizes that there's not a lot of love for the president,ā€ Flake said during an interview with NPRā€™s ā€œHere and Now.ā€ ā€œThere's a lot of fear of what it means to go against the president, but most Republican senators would not like to be dealing with this for another year or another five years."

ā€˜I wish he would shut the heck upā€™: Republicans sour on Giuliani

"I have great respect for Mr. Giuliani, but I said this yesterday and take it for what it's worth: He's wild as a March hare,ā€ said Sen. John Kennedy (R-La.). ā€œHe's like a lot of senators, he's kind of a free range chicken, he kind of gets out there. What he says is his business, I don't speak for him."

Others put it more bluntly.

ā€œI think it would be a good thing if he would go take a vacation,ā€ a senior GOP lawmaker told POLITICO, one of several who declined to go on the record so they could speak critically of Giuliani.

Even some of Trumpā€™s top allies on Capitol Hill donā€™t think Giuliani is doing the president or the party any favors by being such a constant presence in the media.

ā€œRudyā€™s saying a lot of things and Iā€™m not sure heā€™s helping the president by being on TV every 15 minutes,ā€ Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) told reporters this week.

------------

A "free range chicken"?

I love it.

I watched Chris Wallace on Fox saying that it looks like the charges against Trump are credible.

I watched members of the five screaming at Juan Williams on live TV. And the next day Williams was gone.

Thereā€™s two Republican governors that support the impeachment investigation.

Already you have Rudy Giuliani and secretary Mike Pompeo pointing fingers at each other.

Trump has a history of throwing people under the bus. And we are about to see a whole fleet of buses.

So what we are seeing as more crimes come to light are cracks in the foundation of the unified GOP.
Show us one PROVABLE crime first. The rest is just noise.

America disagrees with you.. sorry buddy..
Trump could take you outside where thereā€™s a cloudless and bright sunny sky and point to it and say thatā€™s not blue, thatā€™s orange. And you would look up and say yes, I can see it, itā€™s orange.
You do not condemn your own except as people to use as fronts to protect your agendas. You got away with it because Repubs are followers and learned the disgusting things done today by you. Peasants are arrested by the police/corrections/judicial fiefdoms for what is said by your politicians, you entertainers and your TV shills. If there is any justice they will get theirs someday. And it will be deserved. You have made the days 24 hours of darkness.

Forum List

Back