At some point fox and other Trump sycophants are going to turn on him. Are we seeing that now?

deanrd

Gold Member
Reaction score
Fox News is pulling out all the stops. Hannity and Laura Ingram are freaking out. And I’m watching Fox and friends and they had Sarah Huckabee come out and lie and lie and lie.

They’re questioning any Republican who had even the slightest concern about Donald Trump.

The more information that comes out the harder and harder it is to defend Donald Trump. He points out all the aid that the US gives to the Ukraine who’s fighting a hot war against Donald Trump‘s closest friends on earth and just asked them if they could do a favor for him considering all the help that they’re getting from us.

Can you imagine how awful it is to have Russia bombing you on one side and Trump on the other side blackmailing you?

Is this information comes out it’s going to be harder and harder to defend Donald Trump. So how long before they start to cut and run. We’re starting to hear grumblings from Republicans. The optics aren’t good, it doesn’t look good and their favorite comment, “it’s troubling”.

Jitss617

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Fox News is pulling out all the stops. Hannity and Laura Ingram are freaking out. And I’m watching Fox and friends and they had Sarah Huckabee come out and lie and lie and lie.

They’re questioning any Republican who had even the slightest concern about Donald Trump.

The more information that comes out the harder and harder it is to defend Donald Trump. He points out all the aid that the US gives to the Ukraine who’s fighting a hot war against Donald Trump‘s closest friends on earth and just asked them if they could do a favor for him considering all the help that they’re getting from us.

Can you imagine how awful it is to have Russia bombing you on one side and Trump on the other side blackmailing you?

Is this information comes out it’s going to be harder and harder to defend Donald Trump. So how long before they start to cut and run. We’re starting to hear grumblings from Republicans. The optics aren’t good, it doesn’t look good and their favorite comment, “it’s troubling”.
America disagrees with you.. sorry buddy..

OP
deanrd

deanrd

Gold Member
Reaction score
I just heard the perfect analogy. Imagine it was World War II and Churchhill came to Roosevelt and said can you help us out, the Nazis are killing us. And Roosevelt said him, yes, we can help you out, but there’s something you have to do for us first though.

OP
deanrd

deanrd

Gold Member
Reaction score

Trump could take you outside where there’s a cloudless and bright sunny sky and point to it and say that’s not blue, that’s orange. And you would look up and say yes, I can see it, it’s orange.

Jets

VIP Member
Reaction score
The GOP will follow whomever gets them re-elected. If Trump becomes toxic, he will be anathema. They will distance themselves and vehemently rail against him. If the Trump supporters stay loyal, the GOP will march in lockstep to the election.

OP
deanrd

deanrd

Gold Member
Reaction score
I’m watching Fox and Friends and one of the announcers asked is that illegal to ask a foriegn government for help against a political opponent?

shockedcanadian

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Trump needs to win or you are in trouble. Just look at who benefits from the Paris Accord, I won't do the job for you, but let's just say, America, taxpayers and consumers will get crushed, while China and a few global individuals gain large.

Jitss617

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Trump could take you outside where there’s a cloudless and bright sunny sky and point to it and say that’s not blue, that’s orange. And you would look up and say yes, I can see it, it’s orange.
Ummm ok cool story.. why can’t you understand how most Americans feel?

OP
deanrd

deanrd

Gold Member
Reaction score
It’s over on Fox and friends they got the complaint and was reading not all of it but a lot of it out loud. As they were reading you could see the gloom descend over the “friends”.

OP
deanrd

deanrd

Gold Member
Reaction score

Trump needs to win or you are in trouble. Just look at who benefits from the Paris Accord, I won't do the job for you, but let's just say, America, taxpayers and consumers will get crushed, while China and a few global individuals gain large.
Tell that to the farmers.

Jitss617

Platinum Member
Reaction score
It’s over on Fox and friends they got the complaint and was reading not all of it but a lot of it out loud. As they were reading you could see the gloom descend over the “friends”.
lol we read the transcript. Asking A country not to be corrupt with our money is not against the law

shockedcanadian

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Tell that to the farmers.

Before or after China monopolizes them? Before or after the deal with Japan?

BuckToothMoron

Gold Member
Reaction score

Hey DEANTARD is back. Hadn’t heard from you since the Russian collusion shriveled up like your skin flute. I see nothing has changed for you, still dumb as a bucket of hippo piss.

BuckToothMoron

Gold Member
Reaction score
I’m watching Fox and Friends and one of the announcers asked is that illegal to ask a foriegn government for help against a political opponent?
I am watching MSNBC, AND Rachel Maddow said he was going to get circumcised.

OP
deanrd

deanrd

Gold Member
Reaction score
Zelenskiy opponents say comments about Europeans to Trump could hurt Ukraine

KIEV, Sept 26 (Reuters) - Opponents of Volodymyr Zelenskiy said on Thursday they were worried that the Ukrainian president's criticism of European leaders in a call with Donald Trump could damage the country's international standing.

———
I don’t see a problem really. Trump has made enemies of all these European former allies. They understand.

OP
deanrd

deanrd

Gold Member
Reaction score

RealClearPolitics - 2020 - Latest Polls

Jitss617

Platinum Member
Reaction score
209988EB-F7FE-4234-9217-370363475F86.jpeg

RealClearPolitics - 2020 - Latest Polls
Stop doing this to your self

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List