At least 6 dead, 9 injured in Sacramento shooting rampage

Racist like you don't want diversity, you want to stay in that privileged position.
“Privilege” you say? You don’t know what privilege is.
This chick pretty much nailed it…didn’t she?
D60C811A-30D4-4410-AF20-FEFD1E99B84D.jpeg

Only the worst, most indecent low-life would laugh about 6 people being murdered. Beyond disgraceful.
Shit like this happens when you dumb globalist fucks insist on putting lions and gazelles in the same cage.
Multiculturalism fucking sucks…it doesn’t fucking work.

That's a possibility for sure. At least down in the KKK south except they probably didn't want blacks going to school at all.
It's not a possibility fool, that is a FACT. It is funny how folks try to separate themselves from those Southern whites, when in fact those were your grandparents, uncles, aunts, cousins, etc.

It's not a possibility fool, that is a FACT. It is funny how folks try to separate themselves from those Southern whites, when in fact those were your grandparents, uncles, aunts, cousins, etc.
Nice generalization, sport. Looks like you are another black racist heard from. Try to get a life, when you find the time from your hate.

Nice generalization, sport. Looks like you are another black racist heard from. Try to get a life, when you find the time from your hate.
Nice generalization? So please enlighten us why there were black schools and white schools, tell us why HBCUs were created. Were you in school when integration took place? I was and I remember the protest.

Nice generalization? So please enlighten us why there were black schools and white schools, tell us why HBCUs were created. Were you in school when integration took place? I was and I remember the protest.
I was in the 5th grade when the last one room black school house in the state of Kentucky was closed and final integration of the schools achieved in McCracken County, Ky, in 1966. I am in no way responsible for anything that occurred during or before my childhood, no matter how you would like me to be. There wasn't much protest there as I remember. It happened before school started. The black school teacher of the one room school became my 5th grade teacher, when school started. It wasn't the same from place to place. I grew up. Suggest you do the same.

Don't you go mistaking me for some whole other body. And if you call me a fool once too many times you're gonna' regret it. I've been to places you've never even heard of, I've seen things you've only seen in your nightmares and I've been on every side of every fence that you can name. So stick your brutha crap where the sun don't shine and tread lightly because believe me you'd rather be my friend than any other thing.

I was in the 5th grade when the last one room black school house in the state of Kentucky was closed and final integration of the schools achieved in McCracken County, Ky, in 1966. I am in no way responsible for anything that occurred during or before my childhood, no matter how you would like me to be. There wasn't much protest there as I remember. It happened before school started. The black school teacher of the one room school became my 5th grade teacher, when school started. It wasn't the same from place to place. I grew up. Suggest you do the same.
So you are telling me that black folks are reason that schools were segregated.

Forum List

Back