At least 2 Republican DAs want to prosecute Biden

So Trumps Neo-GOP not only supports Russia and it's dictator but they also support Al Qaeda now?

Ya'll wanna charge Obama with murder for snuffing some of Binny's Boys?
Trumpers tend to support Russia's policies because they ingest a lot of fake news from Russian trolls.

It's getting where it is hard to distinguish between Russian trolls and trumpers anymore.

Abdulrahman al-Awlaki was murdered by Barry. Time for Barry to ride the lightning.

Ugh. Timcast.

I can't stand that guy. I watched part of his video about Bud light and trannies. He said over and over again he doesn't like beer, doesn't drink beer. Then proceeded to say how bad bud light, miller light are calling them something like sewer water. Then went on to talk about how a real beer is guiness or blue moon, while still saying he doesn't like, drink, or know much about beer.

He is a douche. Everytime I see him he wears that dumb beanie cap and for some reason the the wall has a matchlock pistol with some sword that looks like it came from a flea market. He is also boring to listen and not very well informed.

Now back on topic.

Wanting to prosecute doesn't mean anything to me. File the paperwork and get the ball rolling and I'll pay attention. The problem is they would have to fight his entire administration plus all of his supporters and financial backers both foriegn and domestic. That's a tough fight to win because Biden has done nothing but shit on this country since day and done a lot of things he would have hung for a 100 years ago but nothing happens to him and no one goes after him.

I sure hope so....
Pray the rosary for this cause... you're likely not Catholic but I have found the rosary very helpful. It's like God and all of Heaven praying not only with you but kind of... I want to say "almost instead of you"???

it's mysterious (so words are inadequate)

So Trumps Neo-GOP not only supports Russia and it's dictator but they also support Al Qaeda now?

Ya'll wanna charge Obama with murder for snuffing some of Binny's Boys?
~~~~~~
They were all Bath house Barry Obama's Binny Boi's.

Abdulrahman al-Awlaki was murdered by Barry. Time for Barry to ride the lightning.
Along with thousands of other civilian "collateral damage" in our new fangled Drone War or Death by RC. But then you'd Ignore the fact that the Trump Drone war, that he inherited from Obama, increased both strikes and collateral damage. But you should be pleased that Biden has put the brakes on some of the Death by Remote Control policy since that last debacle in Afghanistan highlighted and personalized the collateral damage issue for him.

Forum List

Back