What the left can't understand about Dylan Mulvaney.

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
He is not the whole of transgenderism.
If a person doesn't like this disturbed individual, it doesn't automatically make them "anti-LGBQT" or "anti-trans".
So... STFU
If I was trans, I sure as HELL wouldn't want some mentally ill person who makes videos pretending he is a 6 year old girl to represent me in ANYWAY.
Why the left media, politicians - all the way up to the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES - gives this whacked individual so much attention is beyond my understanding.
Transgender people are not all like this complete fruitcake.

If a person doesn't like this disturbed individual, it doesn't automatically make them "anti-LGBQT" or "anti-trans".
So... STFU
If I was trans, I sure as HELL wouldn't want some mentally ill person who makes videos pretending he is a 6 year old girl to represent me in ANYWAY.
Why the left media, politicians - all the way up to the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES - gives this whacked individual so much attention is beyond my understanding.
Anti-LGBTQ or Anti-Trans is just a negative way of saying, "Pro-Reality"

Is the skinny little twirp with the fake sports bra supposed to be some sort of social celebrity? I never heard of him. Why can't Bud find some real heroes?
It's not even that.
Dylan Mulvaney is clearly a mentally disturbed individual. That is not debatable.
And it is not because he wears women's clothes and says he is transgender, which he highly likely is not.
Most trans (actual trans) people live their lives in as normal as they can. They are not whacko-weirdo nutjobs like Dylan. I should know, I live in Bloomington, IN... there are many-many of them here and has been that way for years. I see them every single day. They don't look like this........

The-lonely-life-of-trans-influencer-Dylan-Mulvaney.jpg

They look more like this.....

aurora-syvertsen-brandfilmjpg.jpg

Dylan Mulvaney is a mentally ill person who is plastering his illness for everyone to see. But the virtue signaling left will celebrate anything they thing is trans. Even a person who is sick.
This guy needs to be in a psychiatrist office. Not celebrated.

So... STFU

Very well said.

The New Left co-opts "aggrieved victim" demographics, and then claims to speak for them - all while blatantly marginalizing the remainder of these groups.

That they manage to piss off a vast swathe of mainstream society in the process is what they would call "gravy".

It's not even that.
Dylan Mulvaney is clearly a mentally disturbed individual. That is not debatable.
And it is not because he wears women's clothes and says he is transgender, which he highly likely is not.
Most trans (actual trans) people live their lives in as normal as they can. They are not whacko-weirdo nutjobs like Dylan. I should know, I live in Bloomington, IN... there are many-many of them here and has been that way for years. I see them every single day. They don't look like this........

View attachment 773769
They look more like this.....

View attachment 773771
Dylan Mulvaney is a mentally ill person who is plastering his illness for everyone to see. But the virtue signaling left will celebrate anything they thing is trans. Even a person who is sick.
This guy needs to be in a psychiatrist office. Not celebrated.

All this.

Also: If you're gonna trans, trans Right.

As in the Right has hotter trans - like Blair White.

Not saying I'd hit it, but for a second I was at least deceived!!

He is playing a character and he has leveraged it into some nice $$$.

Freakshow, absolutely. He should not be taken seriously.

Has he harmed me? Not in any way. Who has he harmed? Anyone? (other than your feelings).

Now those who have lied us into wars...........that's a real problem.

He is playing a character and he has leveraged it into some nice $$$.

Freakshow, absolutely. He should not be taken seriously.
As was said in an included video - how is this different than blackface?
No woman acts like that.
He is a parody of a woman, EXACTLY like people did in black face. A parody.
And the left want you to believe this guy is a monument to transgenderism.
He is not.
He is a mockery of them.

Maybe i got this all wrong. This may be a business opportunity. Throw on a wig, do a little jig with your tights, pretend you're a lady, do a couple commercials with hershey and budweiser, make a few million, then yank the wig back off and start laughing at everyone.

So... STFU
Caitlyn Jenner, probably the world's most famous tranny, is a good illustration of a transgendered person who doesn't behave in ways that do disservice to other sensible transgenders. I will never see such people as 'normal' because I believe they are not, but I neither dislike nor resent Jenner who definitely deserves to be allowed to live and let live. I can't imagine him/her doing a lewd drag show or engage in other inappropriate behavior especially for children or flaunt his/her adopted sexuality.

So you're right. I will continue to condemn those profane, vulgar, sexually inappropriate shows for children, anybody engaged in grooming of children, and I will use whatever pronouns I choose to use--anybody in my face about anything will not find me pleasant to deal with--but all that does not make me transphobic or anti LGBTX.

Anybody and I do mean anybody who lives his/her life in a way he/she chooses that is not infringing on the ability or rights of others to do the same will have no problem with me.

Maybe i got this all wrong. This may be a business opportunity. Throw on a wig, do a little jig with your tights, pretend you're a lady, do a couple commercials with hershey and budweiser, make a few million, then yank the wig back off and start laughing at everyone.

This is my point exactly.

Forum List

Back