At least 100,000 expected at the Trump 2024 rally in Waco, Texas 90s Saturday. .

NOBODY votes for Biden because he’s a charismatic speaker. Many vote for him because he’s not Trump!

I’m amazed how rightwingers never realize that when they boast of how Trump gets his crowds excited, they are just implying that he is a veteran entertainer, and like every good entertainer he loves to act and mug before adoring crowds. He does what every demagogue has always done.

Like Tucker Carlson, who the right also adores. But of course Tucker was caught actually admitting he knew Trump lied about Biden and Dems “stealing” the 2020 election, and that in fact he despised the destructive game Trump was playing. Tucker himself is just another entertainer for hire — the best paid “infotainer” in the country.

Trump’s crowd was much smaller than the 100,000 predicted … but still much bigger than Biden would draw. I would never subject myself to a rally by either. I’d also ordinarily not vote for a Democratic Presidential candidate — I didn’t vote for Hillary.

But I’ve had enough of the pompous crazy Trump, especially before and after Jan. 6th, when it became obvious he would — if he could — try to stay in power even if it risked civil war. I will never vote for a megalomaniac who actually suggests we ought to consider “terminating” our laws and Constitution … so that he could play “King.” I’ve also, like most Americans I believe, “had it” with his wacko Waco followers.

Wish we could have a decent Conservative Republican — and a much younger and better Democratic candidate — to choose between in 2024. Then maybe I could vote happily for one or the other, or return to my old custom of saying “a plague on both your crooked houses”!
I love Donnie.
And the world respected us when he was president.

So....did they have enough porta-potties for the 100,000 people?

FO4L8D-VUAE1RVO

Last edited:
It should be a good one.

Catch it live on Newsmax, Real America's Voice or here.

And what, around 10,000 showed up.

Not a good look

Isn't it cute that liberals call conservatives "totalitarians" because they don't want women to murder their own babies in their wombs?

No, REpubs just want to murder young women, who will resort to non professional abortions, maiming and killing themselves due to bans on abortion.

See, banning abortion increases deaths among women, especially poor women. Make no mistake, if some daughter of some republican gets pregnant young and out of wedlock, they will pay for abortions of fetuses they caused out of wedlock, and Republicans don't give a damn. Evidence? okay, Hershel Walker, almost as many republicans voted for him as they did for Warnock and more than one woman came forward to announce he paid for their abortions. The only conclusion one can come to is that Republicans are hypocrites.

Not one of them smiling.
...........................key demographic of angry, immobile white blobs.
-----------------------------------------------------------

That was a perceptive observaton, CC. None of those blokes looked like they were enjoying themselves.
After your posted insight....I went back and looked at that picture (post #188). And it is as you hint...a bunch of unhappy, white (except for sunburned) souls. A snapshot of where fun goes to die.

Which cannot surprise any of the contributors to this particular chatroom. After all, how many of the frequent Rightfielders who post here are apparently happy?

Few, precious few. Way way too many of their postings project anger, unhappiness, defensiveness and peevish petulance.

That photo is not a wrongful depiction of what we see here of our Rightfield ne'er-do-wells.

IMHO

Don Trump re: crowd size.
"Well, I knew there's tens of thousands of people that we're going to have, you, you know, many, many tens of thousands, the line is already miles long trying to get in," Trump said,

-----------------------------------------------------------------

But.....according to this morning's Houston Chronicle, that "many, many tens of thousands"......turns out to be one and half "ten thousand".

I.E., 15,000. Max!

And mind you, that is in a big big state with many many former Trump supporters.

Seems a bit of an underwhelming crowd.
Or, if you will, a 'stealth' crowd?

New Braunfels probably got more than 15,000 tubers and kayakers on the Comal River that same day.

We'll see what happens with Kari Lake when it goes to the Supreme Court over the 2022 Arizona Steal.
Yes, we will see her get thoroughly embarrassed again.

Kari Lake and her lawyers understand that, while there are no penalties for lying to gullible right wingers on Twitter, that's not the case, in a court of law.

Forum List

Back