Astrological Birth Signs and Astronomy News

What Is Your Astrological Birth Sign?

• Total voters
This is an extraordinary week: a Solar Eclipse, a powerful 'Supermoon', the final Pluto/Uranus Square and the Equinox!

It is a wild week. It's a new moon tomorrow entering the hard headed sign of Aries. Both the sun and moon will be in Aries tomorrow. People are going to be head butting on USMB tomorrow night.

This is an extraordinary week: a Solar Eclipse, a powerful 'Supermoon', the final Pluto/Uranus Square and the Equinox!

It is a wild week. It's a new moon tomorrow entering the hard headed sign of Aries. Both the sun and moon will be in Aries tomorrow. People are going to be head butting on USMB tomorrow night.
Yeah, we'll have to be sure and make some time for the meltdowns. :)

Well -- it's about time! :popcorn:

Yeah, people have been too dang nice around here lately. Looks like a little pot stirring is in order.

Yeah, people have been too dang nice around here lately. Looks like a little pot stirring is in order.

I fear you are correct Milady. I shall try to do better. :redface:

(/bows deeply)

Last edited:
You don't believe in it, GTFO. It's really easy for stupid people like you. Go on now, go find some thread that will be more intellectual for you.
It's the internets. The brave new media of truth. If you think your behavior is determined by the fact Venus was passing by Mercury the day you were born you need to GTFO of your grandma's basement and go see a psychiatrist lol.

You don't believe in it, GTFO. It's really easy for stupid people like you. Go on now, go find some thread that will be more intellectual for you.
It's the internets. The brave new media of truth. If you think your behavior is determined by the fact Venus was passing by Mercury the day you were born you need to GTFO of your grandma's basement and go see a psychiatrist lol.

Uh-- Venus doesn't "pass by" Mercury. The rest of us know that.

Uh I know. The fact you retards track it in connection to your behavior was the point.

Uh I know. The fact you retards track it in connection to your behavior was the point.
I guess I should have put this thread in the lounge. I was naive enough to think there wouldn't be real haters coming in here.

It's just a fun thread, why not ignore it if you can't get that? Besides, it's about astronomy too. Maybe you could contribute something along those lines rather than just sit around bitching all the time.

No stupid people believe in this hooey.

What you just indicated is actually the opposite of what you meant to say here. You just indicated that the stupid people of the world don't believe in Astrology.

Learning to punctuate might help in your attempt to position yourself as one who isn't stupid.

I am a Scorpio with a Pisces moon.

I never seem to know whether to be vindictive or kind.
Scorpio, male sex symbol of the zodiac. Pisces, female sex symbol of the zodiac. Not that either are sex addicts rather other people would describe you as being sexy. :)

Well, I'm neither stupid, nor a believer.....I am, however, a person who enjoys conversing about any subject, particularly ones I'm not all that knowledgeable about. I do that so I CAN become knowledgeable about them. My grandfather told Me when I was but a wee grasshopper....."you don't kneed to be an expert in everything. Just learn to converse intelligently in as many things as you can." I think he got that from a book or something. :biggrin:

BTW and for what its worth.....

I"m a Sagittarius.

Forum List

Back