Assuming DeSantis Runs.Then Later,Polling Has Him Close To 20% Over Any Democrat.Do You Think The Left Will"Create Past Scandals"To Take Him Down?

Problem with DeSantis is the more you know him, the less you like him

He has a very irritating personality and lacks charisma
Trump would steal his lunch money head to head

DeSantis doesn't really have much of a chance against Trump. But he can one-up Trump a few times, rendering Trump's rhetoric and policies toward say, LGBT folks to something even more draconian.

Does a bear shit in the woods?

1677095008804.jpeg

Not only did I not vote for Trump, I quit the GOP because of him.

However, even if Trump lives to be 100, he will have been a Republican for less time than I have.

Trump saw the complete moral collapse of the GOP and joined up to profit from you tards.
Ther are a lot of people who recognized the corruption of the left and fled the dem party...i'm one. I was ONE STUPID, IGNORANT democrat when i was young. All it took was graduating, getting out in real world and seeing how things were done. I have also left the cowardly repunk party. I am Conservative..and a Trump supporter. Are you happy with an Elite ruling class that Good American citizens are shut out of?? TRUMP opened that up and gave us prosperity. How are you so dense you can't see that.

Ther are a lot of people who recognized the corruption of the left and fled the dem party...i'm one. I was ONE STUPID, IGNORANT democrat when i was young. All it took was graduating, getting out in real world and seeing how things were done. I have also left the cowardly repunk party. I am Conservative..and a Trump supporter. Are you happy with an Elite ruling class that Good American citizens are shut out of?? TRUMP opened that up and gave us prosperity. How are you so dense you can't see that.

Your strategy for battling the ruling elite.....is to put your support behind a billionaire.

Dude.

Your strategy for battling the ruling elite.....is to put your support behind a billionaire.

Dude

Wait a sec...didn't you guys say he was NOT a billionaire...that he lied?? So which is it....just whichever way the wind blows? And tell me....what the hell do you think you're voting for when you vote demo'rat? Insider traders and money from lobbyists. Like the democrats care about the american people. Pensions and salaries to ukraine, ignore the people harmed in Ohio.

I think Trump has a team of hired guns digging up dirt on DeSantis and will release anything he finds long before Democrats have a shot at him
That is true... and he already has done it.
Dump the Trump. If this is the kind of ass he is going to be, putting himself above what the country needs and wants... screw him.
Really pissed me off when he called him Desanctimonious.

Wait a sec...didn't you guys say he was NOT a billionaire...that he lied?? So which is it....just whichever way the wind blows? And tell me....what the hell do you think you're voting for when you vote demo'rat?

Don't you believe that he is?

Trump was born wealthy. He's never had to work for a living the way his supporters have. Why would you believe that a billionare is going to 'battle the elites' on your behalf?

You're being played. You guys keep turning to 2nd and 3rd generation rich. Bush, Bush Jr., Trump, Romney. And you keep getting schooled that the wealthy elite don't give a fiddler's fuck about you.

Dump the Trump. If this is the kind of ass he is going to be, putting himself above what the country needs and wants... screw him.
Trump doesnt put himself above what the country wants, he tries to help the country.

I think Trump’s childish name calling reflects more poorly on his intellect than on his opponent

If he enters the race before Trump is out of it then Trump will take him down.

If Trump is eliminated then DeSantis is America's next president!

But there's the nasty truth to consider too:

If Trump is the nominee then the next president is a Demonrat.

Trump doesnt put himself above what the country wants, he tries to help the country.
Bullshit.
Within hours of DeSantis turning Florida red - out comes Trump shitting on his win.
The best story the Republicans had - and he craps all over it because he was jealous.
And now he is attacking Nikki Haley.

If he enters the race before Trump is out of it then Trump will take him down.

If Trump is eliminated then DeSantis is America's next president!

If DeSantis waits that long he will be out of it before he starts

Bullshit.
Within hours of DeSantis turning Florida red - out comes Trump shitting on his win.
The best story the Republicans had - and he craps all over it because he was jealous.
So what? Trump is pushing to get the Republican nomination and is up against a legitimate foe in DeSantis. He is jockeying around to win, and whichever one of them comes out on top gets my vote. I am sure DeSantis will push back and not get his feelings hurt.

Forum List

Back