Assuming DeSantis Runs.Then Later,Polling Has Him Close To 20% Over Any Democrat.Do You Think The Left Will"Create Past Scandals"To Take Him Down?

So are we gonna see a repeat of what happened with Trump when he was running? Sex scandals and watching very sexy russian ladies have a field day on a bed in a high end russian hotel? If any republican is a threat to the left, we all know it's Ron DeSantis, and what if as we head into the late summer,fall, all polls show DeSantis with a commanding lead in all swing states, and a few purple states that Biden won. Then what? CNN/MSNBC will look for more "Hear-Say" stories regarding DeSantis and his past before he became governor? Maybe DeSantis was seen checking into an Orlando Motel 6 with two attractive female midgets at around 1am in 2003?
Well that’s a bunch of bull

Try again, nutter butter

So are we gonna see a repeat of what happened with Trump when he was running? Sex scandals and watching very sexy russian ladies have a field day on a bed in a high end russian hotel? If any republican is a threat to the left, we all know it's Ron DeSantis, and what if as we head into the late summer,fall, all polls show DeSantis with a commanding lead in all swing states, and a few purple states that Biden won. Then what? CNN/MSNBC will look for more "Hear-Say" stories regarding DeSantis and his past before he became governor? Maybe DeSantis was seen checking into an Orlando Motel 6 with two attractive female midgets at around 1am in 2003?
The right will continue to lie, this thread being one of countless examples.

oh i think so. The never trumpers will support him only to siphon votes off Trump. And they know DeSantis has not a cat's chance in hell.
I'm a Never Trumper. DeSantis is New And Improved Trump™.

Tastes Great, Without The Bitter Aftertaste!

When DeSantis announces he is running for president, he should hold a book burning. That will attract a lot of Trump's voters to him.

and i'm sure you'd vote for him right?? LOLOL riiiiiight.
I will not vote Republican again until every last elected Trump lickspittle is either dead or retired.

In the meantime, Snoopy and Pat Paulsen get my vote.

When DeSantis announces he is running for president, he should hold a book burning. That will attract a lot of Trump's voters to him.
LOLOL don't be putting y'all's practices on us. Btw...are you attending the big satanic festival in Boston this spring?? They've saved you a seat.

STOLEN. Election. Dominion admits they had a lot of problems.....although the cheated willingly they're now trying to cover their asses as if it was not the humans running the cheat but the hapless machines.

Stolen is a message that resonates with MAGA, but not outside it. To the general electorate, its not a popular idea. And the evidence certainly doesn't back it.

Even Trump's own investigators couldn't find evidence of it. His own Attorney General couldn't find evidence of it. Trump himself has made accusations, but has balked at presenting evidence to support it in court. Trump's record of failure in court with the Big Lie is perfect. He's literally never won.

Whining about WHY Trump is a loser is not a good election strategy outside failure worshiping MAGA. And its not MAGA you have to convince.

Its everyone else that Trump has to convince. And Trump is NOT a popular candidate outside his diehard faithful. Its what makes Trump such a perfect candidate from the Democrat perspective. Trump oozes beta cuck energy.

LOLOL don't be putting y'all's practices on us. Btw...are you attending the big satanic festival in Boston this spring?? They've saved you a seat.
You can't even seen how far down the insanity rabbit hole you have been led.

Sad.

good. we don't want you. as if you voted for him in the first place.
Not only did I not vote for Trump, I quit the GOP because of him.

However, even if Trump lives to be 100, he will have been a Republican for less time than I have.

Trump saw the complete moral collapse of the GOP and joined up to profit from you tards.

I seriously doubt DeSantis will survive past Super Tuesday.
Problem with DeSantis is the more you know him, the less you like him

He has a very irritating personality and lacks charisma
Trump would steal his lunch money head to head

Forum List

Back