Assessment of Michael Cohen’s “credibility”

Costello shatters any claim that Cohen has any actual credibility. 😁

How often can it be said before our liberals come to grips with the fact that Michael Cohen is a convicted perjurer?

The mystery here is how desperate is Bragg to pin his hopes of “getting” Trump on a convicted perjurer.
Abbott costello didn't shatter anything except his reputation.

He just piled more lies at the feet of an orange liar.

The dude is employed by the rudy maga fuckup...

I thought Trump only hired the best, yet he hired Cohen. So even if everything you guys say about him is true, it just shows Trumps is a chump.
They're the best until they discover just how big a criminal trump is then they become the worst.

They're the best until they discover just how big a criminal trump is then they become the worst.
Obviously, he didn’t always hire the best. And not one of you libtards who make that claim ever believed it anyway.

But it is funny to read shit from libs who suddenly pretend to care about things like honesty.

Obviously, he didn’t always hire the best. And not one of you libtards who make that claim ever believed it anyway.

But it is funny to read shit from libs who suddenly pretend to care about things like honesty.
If any other person committed as much fraud as trump has they'd been in prison long ago. When trump said he could murder someone on fifth avenue and get away with it he wasn't kidding. I'm sure some of the people he robbed, he also killed. If he never goes to prison in this life, I pitu him in the next.

Costello shatters any claim that Cohen has any actual credibility. 😁

How often can it be said before our liberals come to grips with the fact that Michael Cohen is a convicted perjurer?

The mystery here is how desperate is Bragg to pin his hopes of “getting” Trump on a convicted perjurer.
It's not like the POS has any worries he might lose his credibility. No one cares so long as they get video of Orange Man Bad in cuffs. It wouldn't surprise me if they included leg shackles. I mean, if you're going to go Banana Republic, do it right. Gee, I wonder what they'll do when they finally have to admit to their sheep that they cannot stop him from running for POTUS again?

If any other person committed as much fraud as trump has they'd been in prison long ago. When trump said he could murder someone on fifth avenue and get away with it he wasn't kidding. I'm sure some of the people he robbed, he also killed. If he never goes to prison in this life, I pitu him in the next.
Idiot much? Hopefully, someday you'll get to dance with the Feds and see how you like it. Did it ever occur to you at all that IF HE WAS GUILTY... they'd have nailed him long before now? Do you honestly think these people aren't TRYING their best to put him in prison? It's been 5 years of solid investigations. ZERO, ZIP, NADA...

It's not like the POS has any worries he might lose his credibility. No one cares so long as they get video of Orange Man Bad in cuffs. It wouldn't surprise me if they included leg shackles. I mean, if you're going to go Banana Republic, do it right. Gee, I wonder what they'll do when they finally have to admit to their sheep that they cannot stop him from running for POTUS again?

I'm sure the Secret Service wouldn't allow them to cuff Trump.

...but people should believe Cohen, a 2-time Perjuror / criminal felon Perjuror who is on record as declaring he wanted to see Trump in jail?!

:auiqs.jpg:
Not only that, but look at who Stormy had representing her in the past, and how the leftist libs were so desperate to get Trump's ace way back then, that they were hoping that Stormy's black night would rise up to run for the presidency himself, and all in hopes to challenge Trump for the spot or to get Trump somehow or some way.

He's now in prison where he should be.

The left are truly diabolical in all that they do or attempt to pull, and after they've been exposed, then hopefully their bull shite political careers will be coming to an abrupt end.

America is so done with leftist and their leftism. Diabolical is saying it lightly.

If any other person committed as much fraud as trump has they'd been in prison long ago.
If they were charged and guilty and proved guilty. And oh yeah. None of those things apply to Trump. All you liberoids keep forgetting that part.
When trump said he could murder someone on fifth avenue and get away with it he wasn't kidding.
Of course he was kidding. It was absurd hyperbole. And all you ridiculous libtards latch on to it as if you believed he meant it. Patently dishonest of you.
I'm sure some of the people he robbed, he also killed.
You’re an unbelievable scumbag for making outrageous and dishonest claims like that when you know you’re lying.
If he never goes to prison in this life, I pitu him in the next
If there is an afterlife, I pity you. You are an immoral piece of crap.

If they were charged and guilty and proved guilty. And oh yeah. None of those things apply to Trump. All you liberoids keep forgetting that part.

Of course he was kidding. It was absurd hyperbole. And all you ridiculous libtards latch on to it as if you believed he meant it. Patently dishonest of you.

You’re an unbelievable scumbag for making outrageous and dishonest claims like that when you know you’re lying.

If there is an afterlife, I pity you. You are an immoral piece of crap.
Well there is an afterlife, because NO ONE is going to get out of this one that
easy..... We are to eventually choose good over bad or vice versa, but only after we've experienced both in what has been now the spiritual trial's of our lifetimes.

I am quite confident that there will be no perp walk or handcuffs. I’m also pretty confident that the assholes behind this charade will quickly leak his arrest processing (mug shot) photo.

The problem goes beyond credibility and into liability, since he is the lawyer, not Trump, the Lawyer is advising the client on the law, so the lawyer is the responsible one, which through his arrest shows the feds found him either dumb or negligent as a lawyer. It was probably Cohen who advised paying the troll toll (extortion), how it was done was also all on COHEN hence why he was arrested for a mere misdemeanor that everyone one get's away with a mere fine over.
There were more crimes comitted by the feds and the AG and this DA than any they prosecuted Cohen for already. They used intimidation on Cohen to get him to turn and that alone invalidates any cases through obstruction by the corrupt leftist, who by the way can be on the terrorist watch list through their incitement of lawlessness holding NY hostage and in fear aka terrorized. For real in a sane world you instantly deem them terrorist orgs for scheming and designing lawless developement & releases of criminals that are keeping people in fear of going out and living life like normal people.

Last edited:
Well there is an afterlife, because NO ONE is going to get out of this one that
easy..... We are to eventually choose good over bad or vice versa, but only after we've experienced both in what has been now the spiritual trial's of our lifetimes.
They already are living in the hell they built. Put 2 People in the same setting whether paradise or unstable hell hole and the righteous blessed person will still be in paradise in either setting while the cursed will be in their own little hell even when a paradise exists around them. Hence why when we had peace and stability the lawless ones acted like it was hell and they were still misserable.

If trump were to evade justice again, avoid all the other items against him and attempt to run and finally get the nomination; that would be great. It would be his greatest loss yet. So much so he'd probably have a permanent meltdown this time and have to be institutionalized. Remember his staff discussed committing him last time. I can't see him surviving an even greater loss ; he's such a failure and that doesn't jive with all the delusions he has about himself.Good luck with that.

Forum List

Back