Indictment Watch.

Good TV. It is the Donald Trump thing. He dont give a big rats as about the country or the Trumpsters, but he is getting the attention.

You're actually blaming this f*ed up circus on TRUMP?

:auiqs.jpg:

This is a case the Feds / DOJ would not even take because they said there was nothing to prosecute!

If anyone is out to get attention on this its the George Soros Acolyte, DA Bragg.

Even MSNBC hosts said they believe this case against Trump is the weakest of all of them over the last 6 1/2 years.

This is a case the Feds / DOJ would not even take because they said there was nothing to prosecute!

If anyone is out to get attention on this its the George Soros Acolyte, DA Bragg.

Even MSNBC hosts said they believe this case against Trump is the weakest of all of them over the last 6 1/2 years.
Trump is the only one who has made an announcement. Leads me to believe he wanted/needed the attention. He has probably sucked millions out of you guys since he said he was going to be arrested. Maybe next time he will sell baseball Trump cards or TrumpBears or something. He truly is an embarrassment.

Trump is the only one who has made an announcement. Leads me to believe he wanted/needed the attention. He has probably sucked millions out of you guys since he said he was going to be arrested. Maybe next time he will sell baseball Trump cards or TrumpBears or something. He truly is an embarrassment.

Trump made COMMENTS about what he knew based on reports that Bragg was meeting with state and federal law enforcement to make plans for arresting Trump.

Your willing ignorance to support your biased views and fake news obsession with Trump is what is an embarrassment.

I'm waiting to see of Donald Trump will be indicted. Gawd, I hope so.

Well, Erma, you have a fun night staying up holding your Trump Indictment watch and a great time tomorrow glued to tiyr TV watching CNN.

I am going to bed to get some sleep and have better things to do tomorrow.

:itsok:

Trump made COMMENTS about what he knew based on reports that Bragg was meeting with state and federal law enforcement to make plans for arresting Trump.

Your willing ignorance to support your biased views and fake news obsession with Trump is what is an embarrassment.
"Reports?" Cool. Newsmax, OAN, FOx? Were references provided?

If Bragg is smart he will drop this...but, again, Democrats desperately need this distraction from Biden's exposed receiving money from China.
I truly do not believe Hunter will have any effect on Bragg. If you stop to think for a second, why would he? The Dems don't need a distraction at this point, the Trump show is on in all it's glory.

No. Bill Barr and other trump supporters killed the previous investigations.

Forum List

Back