Assaulted by Racist Karen Mom and Son duo for working while black

It’s amusing that you think you have some kind of authority over a stranger just because he is black. This isn’t the 1800s.
Asking for ID has nothing to do with authority. Why cant you people just learn how to behave?

As an employee? What world do you live in where that is acceptable behavior? Its no wonder so many of you are unemployed.
Says the dumb ass, ignorant racist. You think because you are white EVERY black person has to answer to you, I would have told you to GTFO my face. The son is lucky he isn't wearing an ass whoopin.

“Listen boy. Do what massa says or else!”

Nah, I’m good.
Yeah, just don t be surprised and whine when you get the cops called on you because of your attitude. When that happens, I hope you fight with the cops.

Says the dumb ass, ignorant racist. You think because you are white EVERY black person has to answer to you, I would have told you to GTFO my face. The son is lucky he isn't wearing an ass whoopin.
In a situation like this you sure as fuck better listen to me, otherwise im calling the cops and reporting you to your employer. Im sure his boss is sick of him always showing up late to work anyway.

I'm white as a mother fucker. I've had the police called on me several times when I go jogging because people see a stranger running down the street and they call the cops.

Bull fucking shit. I have been a runner since I was 14 years old, more than 40 years ago. I have ran in places I did not live 1000s of time and never once had the cops called on me.

If you have to make shit up to try and make a point, maybe your point is just wrong .

He owes her an explanation of his suspicious behavior. Damn straight. Unless he was a criminal hiding his behavior.

That would mean she could call the police on him, not have her son assault him.

Yet, which did she choose?

By what authority did he have to answer ANY of their questions?
Oh none, but as they were unable to identify him as a legit Inspector they had every right to phone those WITH the Authority; the POLICE!!!

Which they did. I can't wait for the Court Cases!!!! no; not a local court; THE BIG ONES!!!

Greg

White UBS banker mom is fired and her son is charged with assault after they confronted and called cops on black Tennessee parking garage attendant who was checking car permits in their building​

A white man has been charged with assault and his mother has been fired from her high-paying banking job after they called the police on a parking attendant at their Nashville apartment complex and tried to physically assault him in a filmed altercation that has since gone viral.

Edward Brennan, 27, was served with an arrest warrant last week after he allegedly took a swing at Johnny Martinez, who was checking cars for permits at the residential parking garage on November 27.

Amid rows of parked cars, Edward swung at Martinez after a 30-second exchange that was caught on video.

'Dude, seriously? You're attacking me, seriously?' Martinez asked.

'Get the f*** out of my building,' Edward replies, later claiming that he didn't attack or touch Martinez, despite the video footage.

'What are you doing here?' Edward asks, to which Martinez replies, 'None of your business.'

'It is our business, we live here!' Bitsy shouts.

Why do some white folks still believe that black folks hold some kind of obligation to answer to them.

This kind of thinking is what lead 3 racist to murder Ahmaud Arbery.

Negroes commit the majority of crimes in this country way out of proportion to their demographics. It was very reasonable for the Mom to think he was trying to steal something or try to rape her or whatever.

You’re hoping they shoot me. You like seeing black peoples killed by police. That is the real reason you call the police.
How much fentanyl do you have in your system?? None? lmao

No Bru; you may have a shit job checking parking permits, but if you are near my car and I can't IDENTIFY you as a person just doing their job then frankly the Cops would be your best friend.

Greg

Yet, which did she choose?
She called the Police on him and stopped her son from beating the ignorant asshole to a pulp. But I suppose that's the way he talks to his own woman so maybe he just thinks it's normal??? Hence the large single mom rate in the Black community!!!

Do you really think it's normal to disrespect a woman like that??? Wow!! You keep becoming single?

Greg

Forum List

Back