Assange Explained

it's funny how so many people are unable to fathom the possibility that Washington insiders would be so scummy that they are capable of murdering someone to keep information from getting out.

Naïve.

What's not funny is how Assange is being criminalized for doing what used to be known as "investigative journalism" just a few decades ago....Makes me wonder how long that James O'Keefe can manage to stay out of prison.
Good thing Hillarys not President

What's not funny is how Assange is being criminalized for doing what used to be known as "investigative journalism" just a few decades ago....Makes me wonder how long that James O'Keefe can manage to stay out of prison.
He has been indicted for attempting to crack a DOD password, not for the release of information.

He has been indicted for attempting to crack a DOD password, not for the release of information.

Exactly, why is this so difficult to understand?

So what?....If the DOD is so lax in their security that some hacker in their basement can get in, whose fault is that?

And I'll throw Manning and Snowden in her too....If the protocols and protections for whistleblowers within the system is such that people like them believe that their results would be better by going to the press, who is that on?

Because some want everyone to think it is something more. I am also of the wait and see attitude as to what is going to transpire.

He attempted. Fortunately, he didn’t crack it. But he worked with Manning to attempt it to get in a higher level within the DOD. Read my last post, as well.
So what?....If the DOD is so lax in their security that some hacker in their basement can get in, whose fault is that?

And I'll throw Manning and Snowden in her too....If the protocols and protections for whistleblowers within the system is such that people like them believe that their results would be better by going to the press, who is that on?

Because some want everyone to think it is something more. I am also of the wait and see attitude as to what is going to transpire.

Agreed, more may follow, but as of now he was arrested for trying to hack the DOD in 2010.

Agreed, more may follow, but as of now he was arrested for trying to hack the DOD in 2010.
My thinking is that more will not follow. As I say, I am in a wait and see attitude. There may be something we aren’t seeing...

My, my, my, just watch Republican lapdogs twist themselves into hypocritical pretzel once they believe their guy will look bad in any given situation.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

Assange was a big fucking hero to you crackpots when he was spilling the beans on Chimpola Bush and Cheney.

I guess it was all (D)ifferent then, huh?
And what was YOUR impression of him during that same time piss aunt?

I called my congressman to let him know that I thought Assange had done a major service to the American people by helping to expose the absolute corruption in the collusion of the DNC, Clinton campaign and the media. I'd suggest other people call their congress critters too. Had Hillary managed to get elected the corruption at the FBI and DOJ would never have seen sunlight.

Assange is easy to explain.

He is the modern day version of the guy selling stolen car stereos out of the back of his pickup truck.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Assange was a big fucking hero to you crackpots when he was spilling the beans on Chimpola Bush and Cheney.

I guess it was all (D)ifferent then, huh?
And what was YOUR impression of him during that same time piss aunt?
I've always been in favor of him ratting out dirty dealers, no matter the party, double-dealing dickweed.

Forum List

Back