Asian diplomats are raising voices in the State Department, won bipartisan support in Congress, facing security clearance discrimination based on race

Internment camps part 2, coming to a democrat near you!

Fake news...there are no elevated Asian attacks....everyone is at more risk today due to left wing dems releasing criminals early at a rapid pace...more punks on the streets means more victims of all colors and heritage....

• Banned
"only" 500 DEATHS

Every life is precious and priceless, whether it's in Somalia or Syracuse, Yemen or Youngstown!

what the fuck do we do to stop THE RACISM CANCER?!

1. I read the article.

2. Personally, I do not think that there is anything wrong with making sure that an American diplomat is not placed in a compromising position.

3. For example, if a diplomat were gay, I would not assign him to a dictatorship where he could be blackmailed.

4. So there are assignments that maybe Asian Americans should not be assigned to.

5. Such a move is NOT "racist." It protects the country and diplomat him-, herself.

6. Many Asians do NOT mind if non-malicious Americans ask, "May I ask where you are from?" even if they were born here and are as American as apple pie.

a. After all, until recently, the vast majority of people in this country were Caucasian, so it is understandable if someone thinks that an Asian was born abroad.

....a. After all, until recently, the vast majority of people in this country were Caucasian, so it is understandable if someone thinks that an Asian was born abroad.

:rolleyes:
Stop trying to normalize your ignorance.

Forum List

Back