Ashlii Babbitt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lots of protesters did that but no one murdered them. During the summer BLM riots hundreds of rioters burned patrol cars and set fires, they were not summarily executed.
That particular barricade was the last line of defense for Congress.

YOU should watch the video. You are completely wrong.

No YOU are the one who is wrong.
There were warnings being said, but that was by other demonstrators, and since Ashlii was already halfway through the window, she likely could not hear them.

That was Ritt's defense

Try it on a cop yourself. Please. The world doesn't need you in it any longer
Well heck, it was videoed. We all saw the asshole trying to kill Rittenhouse with that skateboard.

So that commie shit who hit Rittenhouse with a skateboard was attacking with a deadly weapon?

My, how you flip flop like the bitch you are.

What your dumb ass does not want to comprehend is that my version of "insurrection" is an organized, armed rebellion where lots of hot lead flies and people die.

If we decide to REALLY rebel, there will be no question about it.

Take your lying ass the fuck outta here.
That child molester that Kyle smoked hurt the Dims pretty bad....

Every fucking Dim in the country said, "Man, that could have been me!"

What your dumb ass does not want to comprehend is that my version of "insurrection" is an organized, armed rebellion where lots of hot lead flies and people die.
YOUR version? BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

I guess there were no insurrections before the invention of firearms, eh, dipshit?

insurrection-definition.jpg

jan-6-4.jpg

Police union says 140 officers injured in Capitol riot

No YOU are the one who is wrong.
There were warnings being said, but that was by other demonstrators, and since Ashlii was already halfway through the window, she likely could not hear them.
Well she heard that gun.

I guess there were no insurrections before the invention of firearms, eh, dipshit?

jan-6-4.jpg

An insurrection requires the use of superior deadly force.
And clearly the cops in the basement that we see coming up after they heard the shot killing Ashlii, shows they had machineguns and were heavily armed.
The demonstrators show a total lack of deadly intend when they captured a cop who fell down the front stairs, and let him go.

jan-6-4.jpg
That photo shows a typical protest not a 'violent insurrection.'

This is a violent insurrection (BLM in D.C.)
1664247864910.png

Wrong.
It is illegal for cops to shoot unarmed suspects.
Nope.

While Trump was jacking off and egging on the mob, the Capitol policeman had been listening to radio transmissions of his fellow officers FOR HOURS being beaten to a pulp by the mob.

He was right there as they began smashing the windows and doors trying to get to him. While Trump was jacking off and ignoring the pleas from his staff, his family, his fellow travelers in Congress, and his media friends to do something.

So the cop shot the first retard to mount the barricade after the idiot ignored several warnings to turn back.

I would have done the same. In a heartbeat.

If you join in an insurrection in an attempt to overthrow a duly elected government, and are breaching the last barricade between the mob and members of the House of Representatives, and you ignore several warnings from a cop pointing a gun at you, try not to die with a surprised look on your Q-tarded face.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back