Ashlii Babbitt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you have the facts on your side, pound the facts; if you have the law on your side, pound the law; if you have neither the facts nor the law, pound the table.

This is you pounding the table.
No, this is me not wanting to waste any of my time educating the ignorant.

But, here is just one example:

Then, the McCloskys didn't even FIRE a weapon and they were prosecuted for simply "brandishing" in their own yard when a mob of BLM clowns broke down a gate and marched into their neighborhood.

Double standards just fly right out of your asses.

You know there’s a difference between buildings and elected officials, right?

Or do you think that judges live in courthouses?

Moron
First off:

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

goal-post-moving.gif

Secondly, yes there were people inside when your ilk burned the building down. And JUST LIKE CONGRESS, they escaped without harm.

But, the McCloskeys were defending their home.........and got prosecuted for simply defending their home.

You know there’s a difference between buildings and elected officials, right?

Or do you think that judges live in courthouses?

Moron
You realize that elected officials were in the court houses that BLM attacked. Also, Trump was elected and he was forced into the Presidential bunker when BLM attacked the White House. A fuckload of cops and Secret Service agents were injured that day.

Secondly, yes there were people inside when your ilk burned the building down. And JUST LIKE CONGRESS, they escaped without harm
They didn’t burn down the courthouse in Portland.

Your link doesn’t say anything about any government officials being inside. Did you have another link that backs it up?

So, let's tally this thing right, shall we?

If you are a leftist BLM mob, you can threaten the home of private individuals and if they so much as threaten lethal force to stop you from entering, they get prosecuted.

You can set fire to a Courthouse and be released with a no-cash bond and never be prosecuted.

But if you are a mob of NON-BLMers, you can be shot dead and nobody says a goddamn word.

Is that about right?

This is why talking to these uninformed clowns is so exhausting.
I’m amazed. You guys actually believe this shit.

Did you realize that none of you have any sources that back this up? You’ve noticed that, haven’t you? Or are you just that delusional?

Just one source. Cmon. You can do it.

I’m amazed. You guys actually believe this shit.

Did you realize that none of you have any sources that back this up? You’ve noticed that, haven’t you? Or are you just that delusional?

Just one source. Cmon. You can do it.
C'mon. FUCK YOU.

It's such an old fucking story. Most of the reports we have seen came from television news. It was BARELY reported by your media.

But, dodge the clear double standard. That's winning this argument for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back