Ashlii Babbitt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL

By "opinion," you mean me citing the medical examiner's report in contrast to the nonsense you post -- such as "that's not her."
I suppose you also believe OJ didn't kill his wife.

"Yes assault is bad but, who did he kill? You pick one guy out of a crowd and protesters and try to puff it up into a riot"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"One guy out of a crowd and protesters" ?????

Well, good poster Leo, all my avatar does here is objective reporting.
And he noted that you stated that the 'only guy' was the officer who shot the breacher, Babbitt.

But to add context to your "one guy out of a crowd".....well, I suppose someone else could have picked some other guy out of that crowd?

After all, per the latest arrest records.....there were 918 others to choose from.

To wit:

"At least 919 people have been charged in the Capitol insurrection so far. This searchable table shows them all."

So there is that. I suppose.

Try and get your facts straight.

LOLOL

Cries the idiot who denied it was Ashes Targetpractice climbing through the window where she was shot.

face-palm-gif.278959

I
Educate me. Show me some names, what they were charged with, and the sentences they received.
I believe I already linked the right wing boogaloo boy who killed cops and got 41 years.

David Dorn’s killer was convicted earlier this year.

You never answered my question as to whether you spent any time looking this up.

That's the GOP...threatening violence if they don't win again.

Hope they enjoy jail...or a dirtnap
It won’t be conservatives performing violent acts unless you assholes start your shit again. Get out there on the front lines coward.

'Violence' my ass. You've already been schooled that the only violence was committed by the DC cop who murdered an unarmed woman. Those protesters were there to protest a crooked, fraudulent election.

So this wasn't violent, huh?

And he noted that you stated that the 'only guy' was the officer who shot the breacher, Babbitt.

But to add context to your "one guy out of a crowd".....well, I suppose someone else could have picked some other guy out of that crowd?

After all, per the latest arrest records.....there were 918 others to choose from.

To wit:

"At least 919 people have been charged in the Capitol insurrection so far. This searchable table shows them all."

Byrd was the only guy to shoot and murder an unarmed person.

To wit:

Read your own link, no one is charged with insurrection. The article says people have been charged with 'crimes' but the crimes listed were entering a restricted area, civil disorder, obstruction of law enforcement. No mention of insurrection but the article itself lies in the title. You fell for the sham apparently.

"Can you name ONE person who was prosecuted for any of these crimes?"
Ummm, how 'bout: Ivan Harrison Hunter?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FBI: Far-Right Extremist Posed As BLM Protester, Fired On Minneapolis Police Precinct

"The alleged gunman, a member of the Boogaloo Bois, shouted "Justice for Floyd" and helped set the building on fire, according to a federal complaint.
A member of the far-right anti-government Boogaloo Bois has been charged with opening fire on a Minneapolis police precinct while pretending to be a Black Lives Matter protester, according to the federal complaint against him.
Amid protests following the police killing of George Floyd in May, Ivan Harrison Hunter, 26, allegedly opened fire on the Third Precinct building with an AK-47-style gun and yelled “Justice for Floyd” as he ran away, said the complaint, which was made public Friday."

25 people were murdered during the left's Summer of Terror in 2020. $2 billion in property was destroyed. Hundreds of police officers were injured. Many government buildings were burned, firebombed, vandalized, and burglarized. Dozens of businesses are gone because they were looted and burned.

Can you name ONE person who was prosecuted for any of these crimes?

Maybe had rioting BLMers been as stupid as Trump's thugs to record their crimes, faces fully exposed, and then broadcast on social media, more would have been arrested.

"You're kidding, right?"

Oh no, not at all.
Rather, I was offering sort of an opportunity-assignment to the good poster Blaster.
An opening for him demonstrate his bona fides, his gravitas.
After all, he did claim this: "According to Biden and the Democrats everyone at the 1/6 rally were rioters."

My avatar thought that was a gracious gesture to invite him to prove his allegation.

No?

Oh no, not at all.
Rather, I was offering sort of an opportunity-assignment to the good poster Blaster.
An opening for him demonstrate his bona fides, his gravitas.
After all, he did claim this: "According to Biden and the Democrats everyone at the 1/6 rally were rioters."

My avatar thought that was a gracious gesture to invite him to prove his allegation.

No?

No. That one is a raving lunatic.

Now disparaging a veteran you waking piece of shit. Thinking it funny to attack kids and shoot unarmed non-violent women. The mark of a true coward is what you have asshole.

As a fellow veteran I hope she lost her veteran burial/death benefits for betraying her oath of office.

She played a stupid game and won the prize.

She was rather violent breaking the window and trying to climb though it.

I tell you what, you come break a window in my house and climb through it and see what happens to you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back