Ashlii Babbitt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What about him?

Every expert said that he was trying to take the police service weapon and was attacking when shot.

You're a stupid motherfucker who believes the black bullshit about how he was innocent.

I can see you are too stupid to be reasoned with.
Unarmed and dozens of yards away

Sued to throw out LEGITIMATE VOTES??? BULLSHIT!!!

You lying sack of shit.

NOBODY wants to throw out LEGITIMATE VOTES.

Continue your bullshit.
Of course you wanted to throw out legitimate votes. You wanted to win at all costs. Read the lawsuit you illiterate moron. They asked to throw out EVERY ballot claiming indefinitely confined in two counties that are heavily democratic. You telling me that every one of those ballots was illegally cast? And are you telling me that the same exact kind of ballots in Trump voting counties was legally cast? You are a moron who doesn’t have the common sense to shut your mouth when you don’t have any goddamn idea what you’re talking about.

Trump wanted Pennsylvania to throw out EVERY vote and have the legislature appoint new electors because they felt like it.

So now you’re threatening more violence and blaming it on the left because “we made you do it”

Take responsibility for your own actions asshole
Nowhere did I threaten violence, dumbass. I'm simply pointing out the logic of people who justify cold blooded murder.

Winter of hate.

GettyImages-1221138690.jpg

But you were saying, I believe, that she did it because people like me voted freely and openly and fairly for Joe Biden and our guy won. WTF Kind of reasoning is that?
th (1).jpg

The left for years moving to destroy the president and his supporters. The constant hate, attacks, violence, rhetoric, all wishing harm, death or failure to Trump and his people. A total rejection of American values and ideologies, and when Joe Biden "won" in November, a lot felt that we would never be able to live in the same nation any more. So people like you, who love to drum up anti-right sentiment instead of keeping your fucking ideas to yourself, drive the right to do stupid shit, much like the right drove the left to do stupid shit under Trump.

The left for years moving to destroy the president and his supporters.
So she is a snowflake but you are not. She is weak and you are strong - so why is that my fault that she suffered from Q-Anon induced delusions that the left is too evil to live in America without Trump in the White House preparing to imprison or kill all her perceived enemies?

One particular member of Trump's following keeps distracting from other threads to spew lies about this event.

here is the proper thread for that

He will of course ignore it since distraction is his only real goal

The unarmed, female Trump supporter, shot without warning by one of Pelosi's secret police?

Sued to throw out LEGITIMATE VOTES??? BULLSHIT!!!

You lying sack of shit.

NOBODY wants to throw out LEGITIMATE VOTES.

Continue your bullshit.

Yet that's what Trump tried to do. He attempted to get all Biden votes disenfranchised from 7 states that Biden won. Very few of those votes were illegal.

The unarmed, female Trump supporter, shot without warning by one of Pelosi's secret police?
You mean The unarmed, female Trump Capitol assault team member, shot by one Uniformed Capitol Police Officer because she was leading a mob trying to break through a police barricade?

Last edited:
You mean The unarmed, female Trump Capitol assault team member, shot by one a Uniformed Capitol Police Officer Because she was leading a mob trying to break through a police barricade?

^^^THIS is how the left really feels about unarmed people being shot by the cops.

Remember that next time they fake outrage so their homies can loot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back