Ashli Babbitt’s shooter is—Lieutenant Michael Leroy Byrd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
She is a despicable person for outing a police officer whose identity was being protected. She hopes the mob will get to him

No excuse, especially for a poster who is protected
Trumptards are an enemy of America.
Hate. Why do you hate Americans who wanted and election properly investigated for integrity. Do not try to tell me that happened. The enemies of America are in power.

Was 2016 properly investigated for integrity?

Leroy... hmm? Let's hope it has to constantly look over its shoulder and eventually catches a round in the throat. The balance in the universe needs to be restored.

That will be happening sooner than you want. And not with the people you want either.

Might want to start looking for another universe to live in.

She is a despicable person for outing a police officer whose identity was being protected. She hopes the mob will get to him

Hate. Why do you hate Americans who wanted and election properly investigated for integrity. Do not try to tell me that happened. The enemies of America are in power.
It was investigated. Some states did recounts. Some did audits. Court cases were filed and state Senates held hearings. The fact of the matters is enemies of America like you reject anything and everything that doesn't echo your delusions.

According to you nations, the FBI can't be trusted ... the Department of Justice can't be trusted ...voters can’t be trusted ... the poll workers can’t be trusted ... the voting machines can’t be trusted ... the canvasing boards can't be trusted ... the recounts can't be trusted... the audits can't be trusted ... Democrats can't be trusted ... Republicans can't be trusted ... the media can’t be trusted ... the news can't be trusted ... Sydney Powell can't be trusted ... William Barr can’t be trusted ... Christopher Wray can't be trusted ... the guy who was in charge of election security can’t be trusted ... Georgia's Republican Secretary of State can't be trusted ... Gabriel Sterling, his Republican COO and Trump voter, can't be trusted ... Mike Pence can't be trusted ... the lower courts can’t be trusted ... the appellate courts can’t be trusted ... and the Supreme Court can’t be trusted.

But Donald Trump can be trusted.

1233796371590.gif
Nothing was properly investigated. Evidence was not heard. Ask Rand Paul.
d445b99984c06f24e63036ac81e7501a.gif

When you break into someone else's property
She broke nothing.
It was her property as much as anyone else's.

and threaten elected officials
She threatened no one.

View attachment 481071

Apparently just supporting fair and honest elections and presidents who actually work FOR the country now makes you a threat and a terrorist worth murdering to the far Left.

She was supporting a lie promoted by a man who fed and fertilized a mob of supporters into Belief, and who had no qualms about encouraging a mob to violently overthrow a fair and honest election. And, where is the cult leader now, when his followers are facing justice? Reminds me of Manson.
There is just no way a thinking person can come to the conclusion this was a threat. Protestors in the Capitol were unarmed. This is sensationalism and gigantic drama to distract from the fraud. Babbitt's murder was for intimidation. And the cop walking free reinforces that fact. People will not be punished who hurt political enemies of this administration. She was sacrificed by our own government to support an unbelievable narrative.

Look who you have handed the country over to. Fascists and murderers.
Angry mobs breaking windows, busting thru doors, beating cops are really just cute and cuddly, huh?

BLM supporters think so.
Really? Where did you get THAT information?

Hmm, the VP, (prior to taking office), posting bail for those arrested during those 'peaceful protests', mayors holding back the police while city blocks were put to the torch, Congressmen stating that looting was a form of reparations?
Harris didn't post bail for any of them. :cuckoo:

Would you like a tissue, snowflake? :itsok:

Maybe just don't try to breach a barricaded section of the Capitol with an angry mob next time. How does that sound?

If you refuse, then I welcome you to try it and see what happens.

You're celebrating the death of an unarmed veteran that was no threat to anyone and then calling me a "snowflake" for objecting.

Yea. It's not like an angry mob can be a threat or anything.

Brilliant logic there, snowflake.
An angry mob, maybe. An unarmed woman, never.
At the head of an angry mob.....don't think we don't notice you left that little factoid out.
Exactly right. She was the tip of the spear the moment she went climbing through that window. As she was doing that, others were smashing in the doors and windows. Had that hero not shot her, the rest of that mob behind her would have poured into the House chamber where members of Congress were still hiding.

No, the dozens of fully armed and armored cops on the stair could have prevented any entry through through those doors and windows if there was any threat to any members of congress.
But all members of congress had left by then.
Shows how tolerant the Capitol Police were towards the protestors.
They allowed the mob to penetrate areas where they were not directly threatening Congress.

Ashli was the final straw, there were no more doors between her and Congress members

Ashli was an unarmed broad who posed no threat to Mr. Byrd.

No need for her to be wasted.

Maybe just don't try to breach a barricaded section of the Capitol with an angry mob next time. How does that sound?

You're celebrating the death of an unarmed veteran that was no threat to anyone and then calling me a "snowflake" for objecting.

At the head of an angry mob.....don't think we don't notice you left that little factoid out.
Exactly right. She was the tip of the spear the moment she went climbing through that window. As she was doing that, others were smashing in the doors and windows. Had that hero not shot her, the rest of that mob behind her would have poured into the House chamber where members of Congress were still hiding.

No, the dozens of fully armed and armored cops on the stair could have prevented any entry through through those doors and windows if there was any threat to any members of congress.
They allowed the mob to penetrate areas where they were not directly threatening Congress.

Ashli was the final straw, there were no more doors between her and Congress members

Was she by herself?

Actually she was alone at that point.
No one else went through the window.
They were busy trying to bust the doors down; which they would have accomplished had she not been shot.
I've been thinking she was small enough to get through the window, and that she planned to open the door for the mob behind her. No cops had shot at them yet, so I'm sure she thought they'd let them get away with this, too. But she had stumbled on the inner sanctum; there were many Congressional lives behind that door, and the police at that door weren't playing.

The people who leaked his name are identifying him by a beaded bracelet he wears on his wrist. He will be murdered, if they find him, for defending his government, and he will be the first REAL martyr in this episode.
These people would have been shot too had they also tried to enter the House chamber with lawmakers still inside. Police didn't sectively choose Ashli Targetpractice -- she just happened to be the first to penetrate their barricade.

Stopped the rest.
They still shot her without just cause. Their lives weren't being threatened. She didn't have a weapon.

How do you know their lives weren't being threatened?
How would the police know she had no weapon until after the fact?
And what about the rest of the mob coming in behind her?

No one had any weapons. Police cannot assume someone has a weapon. They have to see it. None of the poeple behind her had any weapons either.
When 3 policemen, charged with protecting people from a violent mob that had already outnumbered them, and forced them BACK into the chamber, where they and elected representatives were barricaded - how are they to know who does or does not have a weapon? What are 3 men supposed to do? Let 'em in? The mob already beat bloody a large number of their force who did not shoot.

How were they supposed to stop the mob from entering and possibly killing our elected representatives? These were the same people looking for Pence and Pelosi and calling for execution after all.

Was she by herself?

They were busy trying to bust the doors down; which they would have accomplished had she not been shot.
I've been thinking she was small enough to get through the window, and that she planned to open the door for the mob behind her. No cops had shot at them yet, so I'm sure she thought they'd let them get away with this, too. But she had stumbled on the inner sanctum; there were many Congressional lives behind that door, and the police at that door weren't playing.

The people who leaked his name are identifying him by a beaded bracelet he wears on his wrist. He will be murdered, if they find him, for defending his government, and he will be the first REAL martyr in this episode.
These people would have been shot too had they also tried to enter the House chamber with lawmakers still inside. Police didn't sectively choose Ashli Targetpractice -- she just happened to be the first to penetrate their barricade.

Stopped the rest.
Of course. And I fail to see where her being in the military had beans to do with it. The police not only didn't have a clue who she was, what would that have mattered? Not a logical defense.
She was just the first of the mob.....sometimes, it's just not smart to be in the front if you want to stay alive.

Was she by herself?

Stopped the rest.
They still shot her without just cause. Their lives weren't being threatened. She didn't have a weapon.

No one had any weapons. Police cannot assume someone has a weapon. They have to see it. None of the poeple behind her had any weapons either.
When 3 policemen, charged with protecting people from a violent mob that had already outnumbered them, and forced them BACK into the chamber, where they and elected representatives were barricaded - how are they to know who does or does not have a weapon? What are 3 men supposed to do? Let 'em in? The mob already beat bloody a large number of their force who did not shoot.

How were they supposed to stop the mob from entering and possibly killing our elected representatives? These were the same people looking for Pence and Pelosi and calling for execution after all.
I've asked that question a lot with no answer......leads one to believe that they WANTED the insurrectionists to succeed in killing some Congress critters and the VP.

Was she by herself?

Stopped the rest.

So you believe the police can just shoot people in a crowd because they are outnumbered?

:cuckoo: :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

wowza - tweet is unavailable?

Tayler Hansen
@TaylerUSA
·
Apr 13
The Identify of Ashli Babbitt’s shooter is—

Lieutenant Michael Leroy Byrd.

Multiple Mainstream Media Outlets have known this, but they REFUSE to run the story.

Why is that?

An American Hero

Saved Congress Members from a trained assassin

Murderer. Thats who he is.

Babbitt was trying to kill a member of Congress
She got what she deserved
No, she wasn't. More lies.
She was a trained killer trying to kill a member of Congress
Fuck you, :ahole-1: !
Rightwinger went a bit too far, but not by much. We don't know she was going to kill anyone herself, but she was attempting to allow into the area a howling mob that was saying they were going to.

and all the scum demonRATS think... g. floyd is a martyr...how fucked up can you retarded asswipes get?
this guy is a MURDERER

Last edited:
You all were silent when burn loot murder and their fascist allies antifart were looting and burning.

Not at all.....I supported the protests but condemned the looting and rioting.

Why haven’t you done the same?
Same here...and have said it several times on this forum.
Bullshit. Show one post where you condemned the rioting.
Already done one...were you not paying attention? Here it is again...from back in February.

Did you honestly think I would say that if I couldn't back it up? You aren't very bright, are you?

Your link go's nowhere. Just like you. Try again, idiot.

Tayler Hansen
@TaylerUSA
·
Apr 13

Multiple Mainstream Media Outlets have known this, but they REFUSE to run the story.

Why is that?

An American Hero

Rightwinger went a bit too far, but not by much. We don't know she was going to kill anyone herself, but she was attempting to allow into the area a howling mob that was saying they were going to.
They said they were going to kill people?

Were all those states where Individual One won in 2020 properly investigated for integrity?

Tayler Hansen
@TaylerUSA
·
Apr 13

Why is that?

An American Hero

Uhhhh, the CAPITOL Police let the antifart rioters in.

Keep up.

Were all those states where Individual One won in 2020 properly investigated for integrity?
Feel free to investigate them. Of course, you already realize that there's little chance of finding anything on Republicans.

MeBelle, you should be ashamed for posting such an evil thread to further endanger the life of this American patriot and his family. He was simply doing his job. He's a hero in my book. He warned Babbitt not to enter. It's surprising that more insurrectionist terrorists were not shot.

you are a despicable person.....you dumb fucks want every TRUMP supporter called out...so fuck you all, and thanx for bringing this murderers name to light
maybe antifa or black flies matter criminals will hide this murderer

Why didn't other terrorists follow Babbitt?
That whole situation reminds me of what Adele Penguins in Antarctica do when they are all bunched together on the edge of an ice floe, ready to jump in the water but not sure if there's a seal or killer whale down there. They push and shove until one in front falls in. And they wait.

Was she by herself?

Stopped the rest.

I've asked that question a lot with no answer......leads one to believe that they WANTED the insurrectionists to succeed in killing some Congress critters and the VP.

Ya...I know :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back