Ashli Babbitt’s shooter is—Lieutenant Michael Leroy Byrd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is just no way a thinking person can come to the conclusion this was a threat. Protestors in the Capitol were unarmed.

LET'S BE CLEAR:
  • The protest at the capitol went too far and got out of hand but was organized and started days earlier and planned for long before Trump's Eclipse speech.
  • Pelosi and others knew of the event in advance and took steps to REDUCE security.
  • Not one gun or firearm or real weapon was found on a single person entering the Capitol.
  • The people who pushed into the Capitol were acting independently and no one was even sure where to go or what they were doing.
  • Most everything brought in to use to gain entrance and to fight police was stuff they found THERE and picked up on the grounds.
  • Ashli Babbit was a little woman. She was climbing through a small opening in a door or window with broken glass. Lieutenant Byrd was this BIG BLACK DUDE. He could have grabbed her and thrown her to the ground. He could have shoved her back with one hand to the face. The ONLY reason why he is being protected and not prosecuted is because he was a black guy and she was white, and it happened at the Capitol.

That's not entirely true.

There were multiple security failures on multiple levels - much of which has to do with the fact that no one though the mob was really that dangerous and no one wanted the "optics" of a militarized looking capital.

Many rioters came prepared for violence. This is reflected in the messaging between various individuals and groups both loosely and well organized. They came with baseball bats, solid metal "flag poles", zip ties, bear spray (you don't find that hanging around the capital), pepper spray and stun guns.

The mob was a mix of people - those who came for the protest and got caught up in the moment, those who came as individuals looking to cause mayhem, those who came as part of organized groups.

"Pushed into" the capital distorts what really happened, police viciously beaten, barricades used to shatter glass, people climbing up and breaking into windows...

The police did not have the time or the luxury to assume that because Babbit was a "little woman" she posed "no danger". For all they knew she could have had a gun on her they didn't see, and while they were engaged in "hand to hand" combat with her, the others would be pouring in and attacking the congresspeople who were still there.

wowza - tweet is unavailable?

Tayler Hansen
@TaylerUSA
·
Apr 13
The Identify of Ashli Babbitt’s shooter is—

Lieutenant Michael Leroy Byrd.

Multiple Mainstream Media Outlets have known this, but they REFUSE to run the story.

Why is that?

An American Hero

Saved Congress Members from a trained assassin

Murderer. Thats who he is.

Babbitt was trying to kill a member of Congress
She got what she deserved
How incredibly stupid can you be?

She was supporting a lie

WHAT lie?

Show me the data.

Maybe when I start a comprehensive structured debate on the matter in a few weeks analyzing all of the "debunked" truth of the fraud, you can step in and show us how you KNOW it is all a lie.

I don't want to divert onto that, it's a whole other topic and I've engaged in a number of threads on it already. I do not think we will come to agreement here :)

Would you like a tissue, snowflake? :itsok:

Maybe just don't try to breach a barricaded section of the Capitol with an angry mob next time. How does that sound?

If you refuse, then I welcome you to try it and see what happens.

You're celebrating the death of an unarmed veteran that was no threat to anyone and then calling me a "snowflake" for objecting.

Yea. It's not like an angry mob can be a threat or anything.

Brilliant logic there, snowflake.
An angry mob, maybe. An unarmed woman, never.
At the head of an angry mob.....don't think we don't notice you left that little factoid out.
Exactly right. She was the tip of the spear the moment she went climbing through that window. As she was doing that, others were smashing in the doors and windows. Had that hero not shot her, the rest of that mob behind her would have poured into the House chamber where members of Congress were still hiding.

No, the dozens of fully armed and armored cops on the stair could have prevented any entry through through those doors and windows if there was any threat to any members of congress.
But all members of congress had left by then.
Shows how tolerant the Capitol Police were towards the protestors.
They allowed the mob to penetrate areas where they were not directly threatening Congress.

Ashli was the final straw, there were no more doors between her and Congress members

Ashli was an unarmed broad who posed no threat to Mr. Byrd.

No need for her to be wasted.

Maybe just don't try to breach a barricaded section of the Capitol with an angry mob next time. How does that sound?

You're celebrating the death of an unarmed veteran that was no threat to anyone and then calling me a "snowflake" for objecting.

At the head of an angry mob.....don't think we don't notice you left that little factoid out.
Exactly right. She was the tip of the spear the moment she went climbing through that window. As she was doing that, others were smashing in the doors and windows. Had that hero not shot her, the rest of that mob behind her would have poured into the House chamber where members of Congress were still hiding.

No, the dozens of fully armed and armored cops on the stair could have prevented any entry through through those doors and windows if there was any threat to any members of congress.
They allowed the mob to penetrate areas where they were not directly threatening Congress.

Ashli was the final straw, there were no more doors between her and Congress members

Was she by herself?

Actually she was alone at that point.
No one else went through the window.
They were busy trying to bust the doors down; which they would have accomplished had she not been shot.
I've been thinking she was small enough to get through the window, and that she planned to open the door for the mob behind her. No cops had shot at them yet, so I'm sure she thought they'd let them get away with this, too. But she had stumbled on the inner sanctum; there were many Congressional lives behind that door, and the police at that door weren't playing.

The people who leaked his name are identifying him by a beaded bracelet he wears on his wrist. He will be murdered, if they find him, for defending his government, and he will be the first REAL martyr in this episode.
These people would have been shot too had they also tried to enter the House chamber with lawmakers still inside. Police didn't sectively choose Ashli Targetpractice -- she just happened to be the first to penetrate their barricade.

23841589_web1_Tsr_Capitol-standoff.jpg

Stopped the rest.

Last edited:

Was she by herself?

They were busy trying to bust the doors down; which they would have accomplished had she not been shot.
I've been thinking she was small enough to get through the window, and that she planned to open the door for the mob behind her. No cops had shot at them yet, so I'm sure she thought they'd let them get away with this, too. But she had stumbled on the inner sanctum; there were many Congressional lives behind that door, and the police at that door weren't playing.

The people who leaked his name are identifying him by a beaded bracelet he wears on his wrist. He will be murdered, if they find him, for defending his government, and he will be the first REAL martyr in this episode.
These people would have been shot too had they also tried to enter the House chamber with lawmakers still inside. Police didn't sectively choose Ashli Targetpractice -- she just happened to be the first to penetrate their barricade.

Stopped the rest.
They still shot her without just cause. Their lives weren't being threatened. She didn't have a weapon.

You all were silent when burn loot murder and their fascist allies antifart were looting and burning.

Not at all.....I supported the protests but condemned the looting and rioting.

Why haven’t you done the same?
Same here...and have said it several times on this forum.
Bullshit. Show one post where you condemned the rioting.
Already done one...were you not paying attention? Here it is again...from back in February.

Did you honestly think I would say that if I couldn't back it up? You aren't very bright, are you?

Tayler Hansen
@TaylerUSA
·
Apr 13

Multiple Mainstream Media Outlets have known this, but they REFUSE to run the story.

Why is that?

An American Hero

Well now....he's coming across as way smarter than you so far. Just sayin'

Was she by herself?

Stopped the rest.
They still shot her without just cause. Their lives weren't being threatened. She didn't have a weapon.

How do you know their lives weren't being threatened?
How would the police know she had no weapon until after the fact?
And what about the rest of the mob coming in behind her?

<snip>
"...the officer clearly identified himself..."
That is no different than resisting arrest.
Kinda makes you wonder why, after identifying himself as an officer, after resisting arrest, after continuing on with his efforts to escape, that Chauvin didn't shoot George Floyd?

How could the officer know she had no weapon?
By SEEING it? Are we to assume all police assume you are a terrorist with a bomb until they see you are not carrying one? What happened to innocent till proven guilty in your world?

All police are taught to shoot to kill.
Yes, in a fire fight life and death situation. That doesn't mean that you MUST shoot to kill.

Maybe because once one had fired, the mob stopped.
BINGO, Coyote. Had he simply fired into the ceiling, it would have stopped the mob and Babbit didn't need to die.

Was she by herself?

Stopped the rest.
Of course. And I fail to see where her being in the military had beans to do with it. The police not only didn't have a clue who she was, what would that have mattered? Not a logical defense.

Tayler Hansen
@TaylerUSA
·
Apr 13

Why is that?

An American Hero

Well now....he's coming across as way smarter than you so far. Just sayin'
You are delusional. It's hard to get more stupid than his/her claim that "Babbitt was trying to kill a member of Congress."

Tayler Hansen
@TaylerUSA
·
Apr 13

Why is that?

An American Hero

Kill a member of Congress?

Got a link to back that up?
Of course he doesn't. He's nothing more than a dimwitted, lyin', fuckin' :ahole-1: !

Stunning!

We've been asking this question for a awhile now.

The Biden admin has already decided not to press charges against the Capital policeman who killed her.

Of course not. Why would they press charges against a hero that is going to receive a medal, for defending Congress against insurrectionist murderers?

Was she by herself?

Stopped the rest.

How do you know their lives weren't being threatened?
How would the police know she had no weapon until after the fact?
And what about the rest of the mob coming in behind her?

No one had any weapons. Police cannot assume someone has a weapon. They have to see it. None of the poeple behind her had any weapons either.

There is just no way a thinking person can come to the conclusion this was a threat. Protestors in the Capitol were unarmed.

LET'S BE CLEAR:
  • The protest at the capitol went too far and got out of hand but was organized and started days earlier and planned for long before Trump's Eclipse speech.
  • Pelosi and others knew of the event in advance and took steps to REDUCE security.
  • Not one gun or firearm or real weapon was found on a single person entering the Capitol.
  • The people who pushed into the Capitol were acting independently and no one was even sure where to go or what they were doing.
  • Most everything brought in to use to gain entrance and to fight police was stuff they found THERE and picked up on the grounds.
  • Ashli Babbit was a little woman. She was climbing through a small opening in a door or window with broken glass. Lieutenant Byrd was this BIG BLACK DUDE. He could have grabbed her and thrown her to the ground. He could have shoved her back with one hand to the face. The ONLY reason why he is being protected and not prosecuted is because he was a black guy and she was white, and it happened at the Capitol.
... or ... he could have shot her and kept the rest of the mob from overpowering the last few remaining cops between them and lawmakers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back