Ashli Babbitt's death ruled homicide; Biden still hiding the name of her killer

Thoughts & Prayers.

We don't want "thoughts and prayers." We want revenge. We want blood. We want justice.
And you'll get it. The DOJ is coming for all the still living insurrectionists.
The Gestapo, you mean.
Why would you call them "the Gestapo"?

They were terribly misguided and committed a terrible crime but they aren't the secret police.
The DOJ and the FBI are owned by the Democratic party and therefore China. Political persecution is what Communists do. And Nazis.
View attachment 477397
No. It is the truth and it is as obvious as the fraud.

Since when is the name of a cop who kills an unarmed person kept hidden?

It was definitely a homicide, whether justified or not. I wasn't there. There is an important lesson to be learned. Cops already know it. If breaking in (and I liked the way the video edit did not show the mob breaking through the security glass in the door) it is very dangerous to be the first one through the door. If you are not being paid, and especially if you do not have superior firepower to overcome defenders, perhaps you should re-evaluate if you want to be the first one through the door. Sad.

It was definitely a homicide, whether justified or not. I wasn't there. There is an important lesson to be learned. Cops already know it. If breaking in (and I liked the way the video edit did not show the mob breaking through the security glass in the door) it is very dangerous to be the first one through the door. If you are not being paid, and especially if you do not have superior firepower to overcome defenders, perhaps you should re-evaluate if you want to be the first one through the door. Sad.
Would the same apply to those resisting arrest?

What I don't get is why she was the only one.

You think the cops should have mowed down ALL the unarmed protesters?

By the way, you dodged my question about the killer's name. Do you know it?
I answered you.

She was certainly not the only one forcing her way into the Capitol. But maybe she was the only one who got too close to the Congresscritters.

Thoughts & Prayers.

We don't want "thoughts and prayers." We want revenge. We want blood. We want justice.
The Gestapo, you mean.

They were terribly misguided and committed a terrible crime but they aren't the secret police.
The DOJ and the FBI are owned by the Democratic party and therefore China. Political persecution is what Communists do. And Nazis.
View attachment 477397
As obvious as the invisible, unfindable, unprovable, fraud?

Whatever shall we do?

smh-meme.jpg.optimal.jpg

............ Babbit was engaged in the commission of a crime against the Capitol grounds that the Capitol Police Department which was specifically tasked with protecting the Capitol and the Representatives and the staff inside. No legitimate coroner would conclude otherwise. This is just another RW wet dream.
So she deserved to be murdered for such transgressions?

I answered you.

She was certainly not the only one forcing her way into the Capitol. But maybe she was the only one who got too close to the Congresscritters.

No you didn't. You did not name the cop who killed Babbitt. Biden is still hiding his name. Stop lying for the killer cops.

I answered you.

No you didn't. You did not name the cop who killed Babbitt. Biden is still hiding his name. Stop lying for the killer cops.
I couldn't name him; they haven't released it, which I admitted and apologized to you for.
And you come up with that?

Thoughts & Prayers.

The Gestapo, you mean.

View attachment 477397
As obvious as the invisible, unfindable, unprovable, fraud?

Whatever shall we do?

View attachment 477398
You cannot prove anything when courts refuse to hear evidence, that is what happened. States are still hiding or destroying evidence.

............ Babbit was engaged in the commission of a crime against the Capitol grounds that the Capitol Police Department which was specifically tasked with protecting the Capitol and the Representatives and the staff inside. No legitimate coroner would conclude otherwise. This is just another RW wet dream.
She was storming the Capitol, forcing entry and threatening the safety of Congress and police alike. She was told to STOP. She didn't. She deserved it, but she wasn't the only one, IMO.

She was storming the Capitol, forcing entry and threatening the safety of Congress and police alike. She was told to STOP. She didn't. She deserved it, but she wasn't the only one, IMO.
An unarmed woman deserved it? On what planet?

You don't know his name yet?

Do you? What is it?
I could have sworn they came out with it, but I was wrong. He's been in hiding for awhile, for obvious reasons.
Sorry.

It has been posted on here. Try and keep up

Sucks to be her...

Perhaps in the next life she'll have a vague soft-and-fuzzy sense that she shouldn't be participating in Insurrection against the United States...

There should probably have been several dozen more of those treasonous pi$$ants sporting toe-tags...

An unarmed woman deserved it? On what planet?

The fascist world where the left lives.

All police shootings that result in death are "homicides." The question is whether they were justified. They were in this case. She should not have been part of the assault on the capitol building nor should she have been threatening a police officer.

I already know you don't have a problem with cops killing unarmed protesters. No need to reiterate.
...and you have no problem with insurrectionists and insurrectionists that kill and maim cops.

You're a goddamned liar. No police officers were "killed" at the Capitol protest. Those who did died of natural causes unlike Ashli Babbit, who was murdered.
A police officer is dead. How he died is under investigation. He would not have died but for the violent insurrection.

140 cops were injured, hurt or maimed by the violent Trumpist insurrectionists.

Ashli Babbit charged at the cop. She would still be alive if she were a peaceful protestor and decided not to partake in the siege of the Capitol building. There were many choices she could have made, but she chose to rush the cop in a mad scramble to enter the House Chambers.

Videos show rioters who made it into the building breaking glass on doors near the House Chamber, which were blocked haphazardly from the inside with chairs in an attempt to prevent the mob from entering. As Babbitt tried to climb through the shattered glass, she was fatally shot by a Capitol Police officer who fired at her once.”

It is a lie to call her a “peaceful protestor.”

Babbitt was a peaceful protestor like some one who breaks a window to enter your house is a welcome guest.

Utter nonsense.......he died of natural causes according to the coroner.

All police shootings that result in death are "homicides." The question is whether they were justified. They were in this case. She should not have been part of the assault on the capitol building nor should she have been threatening a police officer.

I already know you don't have a problem with cops killing unarmed protesters. No need to reiterate.
...and you have no problem with insurrectionists and insurrectionists that kill and maim cops.

You're a goddamned liar. No police officers were "killed" at the Capitol protest. Those who did died of natural causes unlike Ashli Babbit, who was murdered.
A police officer is dead. How he died is under investigation. He would not have died but for the violent insurrection.

140 cops were injured, hurt or maimed by the violent Trumpist insurrectionists.

Ashli Babbit charged at the cop. She would still be alive if she were a peaceful protestor and decided not to partake in the siege of the Capitol building. There were many choices she could have made, but she chose to rush the cop in a mad scramble to enter the House Chambers.

Videos show rioters who made it into the building breaking glass on doors near the House Chamber, which were blocked haphazardly from the inside with chairs in an attempt to prevent the mob from entering. As Babbitt tried to climb through the shattered glass, she was fatally shot by a Capitol Police officer who fired at her once.”

It is a lie to call her “peaceful protestor.”

She is a peaceful protestor like some one who beaks a window to enter your house is a welcome guest.
140 cops were injured, hurt or maimed by the violent communist demonRAT insurrectionists.....maybe it will be somebody close to you next time....retard

You can't prove that...no evidence for it....bruising your knuckles whilst punching a protestor is not a serious injury.

"Storming" LOL - So given that logic, stupid criminals who storm towards police and threaten their safety deserve to die as well?

Forum List

Back