Ashli Babbitt's death ruled homicide; Biden still hiding the name of her killer

Since when is the name of a cop who kills an unarmed person kept hidden?

You don't know his name yet?

Do you? What is it?
I could have sworn they came out with it, but I was wrong. He's been in hiding for awhile, for obvious reasons.
Sorry.

All human death at the hands of another are a homicide.

Homicide is a legal term for any killing of a human being by another human being. Homicide itself is not necessarily a crime—for instance, a justifiable killing of a suspect by the police or a killing in self-defense. Murder and manslaughter fall under the category of unlawful homicides.

But antifa attempting to burn down a federal courthouse with everyone inside it, isn't "serious business"?

I'm pretty sure everybody who doesn't support violence agrees that anyone caught doing that should be punished to the fullest extent. They probably wouldn't feel too much sympathy for any one killed while attempting to burn down any building with people in it.

By your distorted and one-sided logic, I supposed you believe that the students who were shot at the Kent State protest were "insurrectionists" and deserved what they got, too. Right?

How about those protestors in the Tienanmen Square, who were murdered by Chinese soldiers? Or when those unarmed civilians were murdered by the British, during the Boston Massacre in 1770?

Fuck, dude. For some liberal who so highly values the right to protest, you sure are a fuckin' nazi bastard.

Utter nonsense...

You disagree with the coroner's findings, doctor? Explain...

All police shootings that result in death are "homicides." The question is whether they were justified. They were in this case. She should not have been part of the assault on the capitol building nor should she have been threatening a police officer.

I already know you don't have a problem with cops killing unarmed protesters. No need to reiterate.
...and you have no problem with insurrectionists and insurrectionists that kill and maim cops.

No one killed a cop on January 6th. The only homicide was a cop killing an unarmed woman, which you cheered.

All police shootings that result in death are "homicides." The question is whether they were justified. They were in this case. She should not have been part of the assault on the capitol building nor should she have been threatening a police officer.

I already know you don't have a problem with cops killing unarmed protesters. No need to reiterate.
...and you have no problem with insurrectionists and insurrectionists that kill and maim cops.

No one killed a cop on January 6th. The only homicide was a cop killing an unarmed woman, which you cheered.
A cop was killed and cops were injured on 1/6 which apparently has you all gleeful.

Utter nonsense...

No legitimate coroner is going to conclude this was a homicide, especially since I believe that determination has been made weeks ago.

Babbit was engaged in the commission of a crime against the Capitol grounds that the Capitol Police Department which was specifically tasked with protecting the Capitol and the Representatives and the staff inside. No legitimate coroner would conclude otherwise. This is just another RW wet dream.

Utter nonsense...

No legitimate coroner is going to conclude this was a homicide, especially since I believe that determination has been made weeks ago.

Babbit was engaged in the commission of a crime against the Capitol grounds that the Capitol Police Department which was specifically tasked with protecting the Capitol and the Representatives and the staff inside. No legitimate coroner would conclude otherwise. This is just another RW wet dream.

So you believe the D.C. Coroner is not legitimate, AND you believe summary execution is justified for trespassing. Interesting theories, there, BlueAnon, tell me more...

Utter nonsense...

So you believe the D.C. Coroner is not legitimate, AND you believe summary execution is justified for trespassing. Interesting theories, there, BlueAnon, tell me more...

I believe that a legitimate and verifiable claim of self-defense would never be ruled a homicide.

Ms. Babbitt being shot in the neck was a homicide according to any coroner. Homicide != murder in some cases.

Of course it was a homicide.

If you believe that's the case, I think you should spend your hard-earned money to help prosecute such a case. Go for it! Hire a lawyer or a team of lawyers. If you're not willing to do do, I would say that your claim is little more than an empty threat meant to do little more than stir the pot.

You're a goddamned liar. No police officers were "killed" at the Capitol protest. Those who did died of natural causes unlike Ashli Babbit, who was murdered.

Of course it was a homicide.

If you believe that's the case, I think you should spend your hard-earned money to help prosecute such a case. Go for it! Hire a lawyer or a team of lawyers. If you're not willing to do do, I would say that your claim is little more than an empty threat meant to do little more than stir the pot.

So are you good with cops killing unarmed protesters in ALL cases, or just this one?

and neither should antifa and black flies matter...you are a bleating sheep...it was MURDER...nobody trained to shoot is trained to hold the gun up, close your eyes and shoot...you must be clearly confused
Baaaa-Baaaa-Baaaa

You're a goddamned liar. No police officers were "killed" at the Capitol protest. Those who did died of natural causes unlike Ashli Babbit, who was murdered.
A police officer is dead. How he died is under investigation. He would not have died but for the violent insurrection.

140 cops were injured, hurt or maimed by the violent Trumpist insurrectionists.

Ashli Babbit charged at the cop. She would still be alive if she were a peaceful protestor and decided not to partake in the siege of the Capitol building. There were many choices she could have made, but she chose to rush the cop in a mad scramble to enter the House Chambers.

Videos show rioters who made it into the building breaking glass on doors near the House Chamber, which were blocked haphazardly from the inside with chairs in an attempt to prevent the mob from entering. As Babbitt tried to climb through the shattered glass, she was fatally shot by a Capitol Police officer who fired at her once.”

It is a lie to call her a “peaceful protestor.”

Babbitt was a peaceful protestor like some one who breaks a window to enter your house is a welcome guest.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back